Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 15 2010, 07:58 PM

Great update! I was already at 700,000 Experience Points (and 600,000, etc. on my other farms) so it did not surprise me to see my new levels at 80, 80, 80 and 79. I certainly had earned it already, and had a great time doing it!

The new trees have added creative possibilities to my farms, as have some of the new buildings and items. Thanks!

My farms all have a unique theme--and are all profitably producing farms. Those who visit will see on my Experience Points that I've continued to work my farms.

Jimbob Roy's Creative Juices Factory -and- Halcyon*Charleston Plantation
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=636963847

Jimbob Roy II's Pet Semetary Hill -and- Poltergeist-Highway
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1169475153

Cletis' Jamestown Airport -and- Jamestown
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000445878795

Ken-sama's Little Garden of Edo -and- Urusai !
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000599386495

Thanks for keeping the purity of the game intact, and please ignore pleas from those who compare Farm Town to other "farming" games. Farm Town can be a very enriching hobby on its current path.

~Jimmy
Old Mar 15 2010, 11:54 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Gifting of Items in Storage

Raul...I have tons of stuff, even mansions and manors in storage that I would really like to be able to give to my neighbors and buddies. Have you ever thought of modifying the program to allow that? I have tried, and it allows me to select an item, but will not let me place it on others farms. I realize that you would have to protect the recipient, but if they could "accept" it, it would be a really nice addition to the program (and free up storage space). Thanks,

Harold Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We just released a new version of FarmTown with 20 additional levels (61 - 80).

As usual, if you were upgraded to a new level, you will get 1 farm cash automatically for every level you achieved.

There are lot of new items in many categories, like trees, decorations, buildings, topiary and containers.

Check the gift page for new items to sent to your friends.

We also launched the Saint Patrick items on the store and on the gift page as well.

Thanks

--Raul
Old Mar 16 2010, 09:17 AM

Default Thank you

I've been playing farmtown for quite some time now. I have made so many friends and have truly enjoyed this game to the fullest. It occured to me that I have never taken the time to simply say, "thank you". It is obvious that a TON of work and dedication has been given to this game that brings me and so many others such joy.

On that note, thank you, a HUGE thank you for what you do!

You guys ROCK!
Old Mar 16 2010, 12:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbob_Roy View Post
Great update! I was already at 700,000 Experience Points (and 600,000, etc. on my other farms) so it did not surprise me to see my new levels at 80, 80, 80 and 79. I certainly had earned it already, and had a great time doing it!

The new trees have added creative possibilities to my farms, as have some of the new buildings and items. Thanks!

My farms all have a unique theme--and are all profitably producing farms. Those who visit will see on my Experience Points that I've continued to work my farms.

Jimbob Roy's Creative Juices Factory -and- Halcyon*Charleston Plantation
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=636963847

Jimbob Roy II's Pet Semetary Hill -and- Poltergeist-Highway
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1169475153

Cletis' Jamestown Airport -and- Jamestown
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000445878795

Ken-sama's Little Garden of Edo -and- Urusai !
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000599386495

Thanks for keeping the purity of the game intact, and please ignore pleas from those who compare Farm Town to other "farming" games. Farm Town can be a very enriching hobby on its current path.

~Jimmy
All your farms are very cool, Jimmy.
You must have a gazillion FT friends to accumulate that many trees!
Old Mar 16 2010, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb1944 View Post
Raul...I have tons of stuff, even mansions and manors in storage that I would really like to be able to give to my neighbors and buddies. Have you ever thought of modifying the program to allow that? I have tried, and it allows me to select an item, but will not let me place it on others farms. I realize that you would have to protect the recipient, but if they could "accept" it, it would be a really nice addition to the program (and free up storage space). Thanks,

Harold Scott

I love this idea or to be able to buy trees, flowers, or animals and send them to our neighbors for their farms. We, the person purchasing the item, would get the experience points for them, and the person receiving the gift would be able to harvest them, etc. Just a thought to make it better.

The Official Farm Town Data Sheet for the Farm Town Game - Production Information can be found here

If you find a mistake or want to make a comment about my data sheets, could you please send me a private message on here. They seem to be deleted before I can get in to read them or reply. The only way I know about them, is they are emailed to me.
Old Mar 16 2010, 01:39 PM

Unhappy

I started a farm on myspace.. For one, when I go to add a friend(as a neighbor) I only get my top friend list to show up.. When I type in the person's name I get nothing.. I click on 'all' still nothing.. So far, I have 1 neighbor..
I have a lot of requests too... Would like to be able to hire people to plow...
Please fix this problem.. Thank you

Oh and BTW I have farms on Facebook and have no problems what so ever !
Old Mar 16 2010, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pati621 View Post
I started a farm on myspace.. For one, when I go to add a friend(as a neighbor) I only get my top friend list to show up.. When I type in the person's name I get nothing.. I click on 'all' still nothing.. So far, I have 1 neighbor..
I have a lot of requests too... Would like to be able to hire people to plow...
Please fix this problem.. Thank you

Oh and BTW I have farms on Facebook and have no problems what so ever !
Hello pati and welcome.

It is MySpace who limit your neighbours to those on your Top 20 Friends List. FarmTown / Slashkey have no control over this.

Please visit Bentivar

Bertie_Bee_Eater's Bird's Eye View
Old Mar 16 2010, 01:51 PM
Account Not Linked

OKAY....ALMOST AT LEVEL 80 WITH 37 MILLION DOLLARS....HAVE NOTHING TO SPEND IT ON.......BUT LOVE THE GAME.....

CAN YOU PLEASE CONSIDER THAT AT A CERTAIN LEVEL WE CAN AQUIRE GIFTS ON OUR OWN WITH COINS??? SOME OF US EITHER HAVE NEOGHBORS THAT ARENT IN TO GIFT GIVING OR NOT ENOUGH....
WHAT GOOD DOES IT DO IF WE HAVE DAIRY AND EGG BUILDING AND WE ARE UNABLE TO TO PURCHASE THE COWAS AND CHICKEN FOR THEM??

AND HOW BOUT TOWN? LET US BUY TOWNS STORES ECT.....

PLEEEEEESSSSSEEEEE US ADDICTED FARM TOWN FOLKS!!!

THANKS
Old Mar 16 2010, 03:22 PM

Red face Farm Town Upgrades

Wow , the Farm Town Devs and Mods are great !!! Look at all this great new stuff !!! I for one am very happy with the new levels and new items. Also the bugs seem to have gone away ...yeahhhh!!!! I love Farm Town it is the reason I go on FB everyday lol!!!

Serenity Acres
Old Mar 16 2010, 05:02 PM

So I guess on myspace I will never have any neighbors
I suppose I will just have to delete that application... so sad
Closed Thread