Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 02 2010, 04:37 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmGirlJamie
I have a dairy shed and 12 cows on my first farm. I have an additional 12 cows on my second farm. I am surprised that when I "Harvest Cows", that only 12 cows are milked. Why doesn't the dairy shed milk the cows on my second farm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
It should. I have a dairy shed on both farms and cows on both farms and it collects from them both.
Farm1: 12 cows and Dairy Farm
Farm2: 12 Cows

Dairy Farm on Farm1 doesn't milk cows on Farm2. That is the way it works. So, no, it shouldn't milk the cows on farm2. You have to add a second dairy farm on farm2
Old Apr 02 2010, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroljenn View Post
What a gyp that you have to be gifted cocoa trees! I bought the chocolate factory, with real cash, mind you, only to find out that I can't plant my own cocoa????? What a rip-off!! I am really angry - you should have made it clear when the purchase was made that you aren't in control of how much cocoa you can harvest because it has to be gifted - I don't have very many friends playing this game anymore, so I guess I wasted my money! Thanks alot!
Just go to the Social Forum and ask for neighbors. I wasn't getting any gifts from my old neighbors, but then I did this, and now I've gotten about ten gifts every time I've logged on to FB, including several cocoa trees.
Old Apr 02 2010, 05:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbanta View Post
Am I wrong? If I sell 25 of my pineapple plants I make 12,800 coin. If I send them to the juice plant I make 6,400. Help me see the error. Lynn
It takes 5 fields of pineapples to produce 25 units of pineapple juice.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Apr 02 2010, 06:16 PM

Could you please post with the announcement of the new facilities exactly what it takes to produce what and how long it takes. This is frustrating. I was considering buying the chocolate factory, but it is farmcash and I will not buy it without knowing that it is actually feasible. I am only up to 8 trees which I am assuming take at least 2 days to harvest. I only get one cocoa from a tree at harvest. I would like to know how many it takes for production and how much I would get from the production. I have asked this on this forum a few times now and no one has answered me. It would so much simpler if it was on the announcement page. The little question mark in the store does not answer these questions. Putting this important bit of information there, would also be very helpful and would probably have spared people from buying it and finding out after they bought it that they couldn't really use it enough to make it worth that much farmcash.
Old Apr 02 2010, 06:19 PM
Account Not Linked

cant wait to try and make some pizza's hahahha so cool and thank you for putting more seeds on ftown its about time!! lol!!!! Love to see more seeds one day soon...
Old Apr 02 2010, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaSue View Post
Could you please post with the announcement of the new facilities exactly what it takes to produce what and how long it takes. This is frustrating. I was considering buying the chocolate factory, but it is farmcash and I will not buy it without knowing that it is actually feasible. I am only up to 8 trees which I am assuming take at least 2 days to harvest. I only get one cocoa from a tree at harvest. I would like to know how many it takes for production and how much I would get from the production. I have asked this on this forum a few times now and no one has answered me. It would so much simpler if it was on the announcement page. The little question mark in the store does not answer these questions. Putting this important bit of information there, would also be very helpful and would probably have spared people from buying it and finding out after they bought it that they couldn't really use it enough to make it worth that much farmcash.
The harvest from one cocoa tree makes one batch (20 units) of chocolate liquor that sells for 500 coins. A cocoa tree is ready to harvest in 2 days.
Old Apr 02 2010, 06:44 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
It takes 5 fields of pineapples to produce 25 units of pineapple juice.
I didnt understand the maths of it all but I had over 4 million worth of pines in storage..converted it all the juice and the return was about 9 million...not too shabby!!
Old Apr 02 2010, 06:51 PM

For those complaining about not enough land for the new facilities...stop by the realtors office.
Old Apr 02 2010, 06:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. H View Post
For those complaining about not enough land for the new facilities...stop by the realtors office.
BTDT, want a fourth farm now. My third is maxed out.
Old Apr 02 2010, 07:03 PM

I must say I'm really liking the "process faster" option. Just went to help a friend out and got over 200 sugar, that's 41000 coins in one click! Plus stuff from the pizzeria and dairy factory. I like it allot
Closed Thread