Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 18 2010, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusieBabe View Post
Well Farm town doesn't know that cranberries grow in bogs...LOL so they put out a cranberry tree of all things! You can purchase it at the store.

Makes me laugh every time I see mine.
Makes me cry
Old Apr 18 2010, 08:22 AM

Smile Barns & Animals? Same Farm?

I want to plant a few crops on my main farm, but right now it is full of all my animals. I realize that for whatever reason we can't move them from farm to farm, so my question is, can I move the facilities to one of my other farms and still have my animals be part of the harvesting process from the main farm?
I actually did sit here and read the full thread, but don't see the answer anywhere.
Thanks for all the updates! I was one of those who visited my farm 2 times a week to harvest and sell and redecorated a few times a year. Now I'm back to my addiction! LOL
Old Apr 18 2010, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capriherb View Post
I want to plant a few crops on my main farm, but right now it is full of all my animals. I realize that for whatever reason we can't move them from farm to farm, so my question is, can I move the facilities to one of my other farms and still have my animals be part of the harvesting process from the main farm?
I actually did sit here and read the full thread, but don't see the answer anywhere.
Thanks for all the updates! I was one of those who visited my farm 2 times a week to harvest and sell and redecorated a few times a year. Now I'm back to my addiction! LOL
Hi Capri.

The facilities that are required to harvest your animals (chicken coop, dairy shed and wool shed) must be on the same farm as the associated animals.

All other facilities use what they need to produce their products from the items you have in your crop storage area. Since you can access the crop storage from any of your farms, the other facilities can be anywhere you'd like.

PLEASE NOTE: Do NOT try to move any facility until it is completely empty. Placing a facility in storage will re-set it and you will lose all pending and done products.

Hope that helps.

Please visit Bentivar

Bertie_Bee_Eater's Bird's Eye View
Old Apr 18 2010, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by candlelight View Post
Hi Capri.

The facilities that are required to harvest your animals (chicken coop, dairy shed and wool shed) must be on the same farm as the associated animals.

All other facilities use what they need to produce their products from the items you have in your crop storage area. Since you can access the crop storage from any of your farms, the other facilities can be anywhere you'd like.

PLEASE NOTE: Do NOT try to move any facility until it is completely empty. Placing a facility in storage will re-set it and you will lose all pending and done products.

Hope that helps.
Thank you so much for your answer. I guess I'm stuck then as I have hundreds of critters on my main farm. I'd sure like to move them all to one of my other farms though.... (hint, hint).
Can you give me the thought process behind not being able to store and move our critters?
Old Apr 18 2010, 11:03 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Am I nuts or has the harvest time changed (takes longer) for the chicken coops since this last update...... Aren't the chicken coop and dairy farm supposed to be able to be harvested every 8 hours? Just to see I wrote down what time I harvested this morning....... checking them both during the day yesterday the dairy farm was always a head......but i hadn't wrote it down to be sure......we shall see what happens......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 18 2010, 12:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Not able to receieve gifts

I check my gift box & it is not full....every time I click to receieve a gift I then get taken back to my homepage & no gift. I am able to send gifts to my neighbors but have not been able to receieve for three weeks. Thanks for any help you can give.
Old Apr 18 2010, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capriherb View Post
Thank you so much for your answer. I guess I'm stuck then as I have hundreds of critters on my main farm. I'd sure like to move them all to one of my other farms though.... (hint, hint).
Can you give me the thought process behind not being able to store and move our critters?
Capri, I'm afraid the thought processes of our developers are a total mystery to me. If you'd like to pop over to the Feedback and Suggestions forum you can add your voice to those asking for the ability to move their animals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyHallow View Post
Am I nuts or has the harvest time changed (takes longer) for the chicken coops since this last update...... Aren't the chicken coop and dairy farm supposed to be able to be harvested every 8 hours? Just to see I wrote down what time I harvested this morning....... checking them both during the day yesterday the dairy farm was always a head......but i hadn't wrote it down to be sure......we shall see what happens......
Sleepy, the chicken coop has always been one day between harvests. It was only the dairy shed that was changed to 8 hours between harvests.

Please visit Bentivar

Bertie_Bee_Eater's Bird's Eye View
Old Apr 18 2010, 12:58 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrookeB View Post
Actually, I was wrong. There is no pineapple yogurt (though it would be a nice addition). It's the pineapple ice cream that I make. So I have enough pineapple now to make everything under the sun for the next 5 years. You're right about stockpiling a different crop. I'm starting to build my stockpile of coffee, hoping beyond hope that soon we'll be able to grind coffee. Wish there was something to use the peppers for--I've got 12M of those in storage!
I'm saving the coffee crops too.
12M peppers???

Old Apr 18 2010, 02:22 PM

Default Trading Post?????

Any chance of getting a trading post? These factories/restaurants are great, but allot of people don't have the time or effort to not only keep these factories running, but to plant everything that needs to be planted to make them run, all at the same time.. It would be great to have a place for "us farmers" to trade with "other farmers" our extra commodities for what they have, an exchange.. Think this would really add a fun dimension to the game

Don't get me wrong, the gifting is great.. Just think this would be a whole lot of fun to barter with others...
Old Apr 18 2010, 02:59 PM

Level:
XP:

Duh! I could of looked in the store at the "Chicken Coop" and gotten my answer.... What can I say... just never needed so many eggs I guess....... Maybe they will increase the harvest capabilities on the "Chicken Coop" soon.....I can wish lol lol

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread