Old Apr 18 2010, 03:07 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendums View Post
Any chance of getting a trading post? These factories/restaurants are great, but allot of people don't have the time or effort to not only keep these factories running, but to plant everything that needs to be planted to make them run, all at the same time.. It would be great to have a place for "us farmers" to trade with "other farmers" our extra commodities for what they have, an exchange.. Think this would really add a fun dimension to the game

Don't get me wrong, the gifting is great.. Just think this would be a whole lot of fun to barter with others...
I like your suggestion, Wendums. Since most of my FB friends aren't into Farm Town, the gifting is a slow process and when I get more facilities (only have room for the mill now) I'll need those extra products and will have crops to trade for things I'm not going to use in facilities.
Old Apr 18 2010, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by candlelight View Post
Capri, I'm afraid the thought processes of our developers are a total mystery to me. If you'd like to pop over to the Feedback and Suggestions forum you can add your voice to those asking for the ability to move their animals.

Sleepy, the chicken coop has always been one day between harvests. It was only the dairy shed that was changed to 8 hours between harvests.
Thanks! I'll do just that!
Old Apr 18 2010, 05:04 PM

Level:
XP:

Probando mi link

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 18 2010, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capriherb View Post
Thanks! I'll do just that!
I added my 2 cents worth (which is about all I have!)
Farm #1 is the main estate with a bistro and a tennis court.
Farm #2 is busy at work with all the airplanes and helicopters helping out
Farm #3 is where we have crops and facilities. The helpers live here.
Farm #4 is Farmville! Yes, the REAL Farmville, not that "other" game.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1571199267
Old Apr 18 2010, 08:17 PM

I too like the trading post idea, or some semi-automated auction that would exchange coins for items produced. I'd been pondering it for some time but a trading post is the best articulation for the idea so far.
Old Apr 19 2010, 08:53 AM

Level:
XP:

can we have a place where we can check the latest virus scams going around..i have looked everywhere.i have just received a note while playing and apparently if i send this note to 10 other people i will get dollars to spend.this is supposed to have come from farmtown..im fed up with this rubbish going around.people should get a life and stop trying to ruin others..i know this message is not in the right place but had no idea where to post it..

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 19 2010, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyshellywelly View Post
can we have a place where we can check the latest virus scams going around..i have looked everywhere.i have just received a note while playing and apparently if i send this note to 10 other people i will get dollars to spend.this is supposed to have come from farmtown..im fed up with this rubbish going around.people should get a life and stop trying to ruin others..i know this message is not in the right place but had no idea where to post it..
Hello granny.

We do have an advisory thread on these. You can find it here:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=221638

Please visit Bentivar

Bertie_Bee_Eater's Bird's Eye View
Old Apr 19 2010, 09:42 AM
Account Not Linked

I wish they would extend the level's ...when they went from 60 to 80 i was put right to 80...i like the challenge of getting the xp points and seeing how far off i am to the next level.....can you make the level's go to 100 and eveyone that is at 80 leave them there so they have the challenge again to the next level
Old Apr 19 2010, 10:45 AM
Account Not Linked

I have to agree on the chocolate comment
Old Apr 19 2010, 01:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by beezer2 View Post
I wish they would extend the level's ...when they went from 60 to 80 i was put right to 80...i like the challenge of getting the xp points and seeing how far off i am to the next level.....can you make the level's go to 100 and eveyone that is at 80 leave them there so they have the challenge again to the next level
First we just got new levels so it will probably be a while before we get more, if we do get more levels. Second you can't leave people at the old level if they have the xps to reach a new level that would be like saying all the work you have done in the last few months was for nothing. I understand where you are coming from on moving from one top level to the next. It happened to me when levels 35-60 came out then again when 61-80 came out, but like I said I don't wan to do all that work for nothing. Look at it this way. They come out with cool new stuff for the new levels and I can't buy any of it because they didn't give me or count the xps I have earned for the last few months, so now I have to earn them all over again. I would not be happy if they did that. I have just come to the conclusion that unless I stop playing for a while, I will always be at the top level. I just have to accept that and enjoy the fact that when new items come out I can buy them as soon as they come out.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Closed Thread