Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 21 2010, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgreeling View Post
YESS!! That is exactly why I am here! At least 1/2 my neighbors are no longer my neighbors! Please fix soon!
Hi rgreeling and welcome to the forum.

Please read the opening post in our Official thread in the Help & Support Forum for information on the neighbour problem:

Neighbours disappearing 20th April 2010
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=320058

Please visit Bentivar

Bertie_Bee_Eater's Bird's Eye View
Old Apr 21 2010, 02:07 PM

Got the tractor trailer. Cool Now if I could buy ground coffee and cocoa trees.
Old Apr 21 2010, 02:09 PM
Account Not Linked

Default lost the ability to hire to plow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie Arnold View Post
This is a wonderful addition to our facilities. Thank you so much. I look forward to the upcoming additions of facilities. But we do need another farm to work with. Mine is bursting at the seams. LOL
Debbie do you know how to get the ability to plow back again
Old Apr 21 2010, 02:20 PM

Red face Ability To Plow

If you've lost neighbors that are required to allow you to hire plowers, that would explain your problem. We have to have 10 neighbors on MySpace and Facebook to be able to hire someone to plow for us. So check your neighbor bar for the amount of neighbors you have. That's all that I can think of that would cause that problem.
Old Apr 21 2010, 02:25 PM
Account Not Linked

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjl1960 View Post
I lost over 30 neighbors...and the gifts are not working right, either in receiving or sending them. I don't like this new upgrade if I am going to lose my best neighbors!! Please fix it soon.
I have lost all my neighbors except 5 of them....had over 30 before. Now I cannot even hire anyone to plow for me as it tells me I have to be or have an accaimed trophy to hire to plow! What is going on????? I am ready to quit this one if this cannot be fixed by you.
Old Apr 21 2010, 03:03 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditex View Post
I have lost all my neighbors except 5 of them....had over 30 before. Now I cannot even hire anyone to plow for me as it tells me I have to be or have an accaimed trophy to hire to plow! What is going on????? I am ready to quit this one if this cannot be fixed by you.
We have a thread explaining the problem caused by Facebook, not Farm Town
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=320058
Old Apr 21 2010, 04:37 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

This is a link to the reason why we have lost friends from FT. What a waste of time!!!!!!!

http://www.cnn.com/2010/TECH/04/21/f...ef=igoogle_cnn

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 21 2010, 05:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbravesgirl View Post
I dont use or want to use any of the facilities. This is my personal choice, some people love them...., just not me. It seems with every new release there are major problems..........

I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND why developers would continue and continue and CONTINUE to add more items when the SAME OLD PROBLEMS are still around and still giving us problems. It's rather sad for those of us who have been playing since the BIRTH of FARMTOWN to watch all the problems and never seem to be able to play for any length of time without ANOTHER issue of the SAME OLD PROBLEM. Would someone listen.........do you guys really care what we the players think or is it competition with the other farm games that keep you adding for items but never MASTER what you own? It has become a very frustrating game to play...and I do enjoy the game, otherwise I would be where I am with the points and money to show for it. Developers....please take note and spend some QUALITY time fixing your game instead of adding new items that only create more problems.

Level 80
I'm glad I'm not the only one...
Since the first facility came out myspace hasnt been able to "produce faster" and they even took the defective button away now instead of fixing it.
They rather sling out more stuff than fix whats already available.
What makes them think we want to wait a week to refine a farm full of sugarcane, etc?
The refineries arent worth using on ms.
Matter of fact I stopped putting any more stuff in them.
I'm waiting for whats in them to finish so i can throw the worthless things in my storage if they wont produce any faster than that.
Old Apr 21 2010, 06:28 PM
Account Not Linked

I really enjoy playing this game, however it is no fun that a few of the facilities and now the semitrailer cost a fortune. I wish that there was a coin to cash option, you know this many coins is worth this amount of farmtown cash, that way the game can still be fun for the farmers who don't have credit cards. Thank you.
Old Apr 21 2010, 10:50 PM

well i'm missing alot of my top neighbors and when i accept gifts they are getting lost. I love the update but is their anyway to get these items back? all the animals we are adding to our farms is also slowing things down alot. if we could get more milk or eggs per animal we wouldn't need so many animals to keep our facilities going. It would also be nice to see the lemonade stad working to make lemonade. thanks for all your work
Closed Thread