Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Oct 29 2017, 11:32 AM
Account Not Linked

Smile short some dans

Hi

I'm level 875 and have been playing the wrong way I guess for 7 years. I can't find ANY facilities where ALL the products have reached 7 dans. Even the bakery. Especially the bakery which is the one of the first ones from the olden days.

But I have hope. There is one facility that I'm only short one Dan so in a few weeks I will see how this works.

Love the game anyhow.
Old Oct 30 2017, 04:41 AM

Its great getting new stuff but its getting out of hand now its costing to much can't they think of reducing the cost of everything most people are on a budget
Old Oct 30 2017, 04:45 AM

Thank you for the updates!
Old Oct 30 2017, 05:25 AM

Wowsa, yes, I need some antacids to help digest all this. But it does seem a little high priced on the FC chains since you need 2 of the same facility. I have duplicates of some coin service facilities due to need but I doubt I would spend 30-32 farm cash just to get a better price on products.
Old Oct 30 2017, 05:25 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

the facility chains would be great if neighbors actually talked to each other, but i have to say i don't think that is the case much anymore because neighbors are not allowed to get the bonus chest if they work their neighbors farms for harvest. seems to me if you want neighbors to help each other with the facilities, you would lift the rule on not being able to collect bonus checks too, because i tell you, hiring from the market sucks, people quit on you, then you have to figure out what has and has not been done, either do it yourself or go back and hire someone to go through your farms for you.

and i a grateful and thank you for the new update, just wish for once i would see an update where the coin facilities are released first, and the fc ones are the ones you have to wait for.

off my soap box now.

Sunburst Market
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 30 2017, 05:34 AM

Very happy bunny. I thought I would lose my Soft Drink Fac chain because I still need one item at Dan 7 - but they just changed and I haven't lost my existing chain because all the requirements aren't met. Brilliant - thank you

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****

Last edited by maggiel29; Oct 30 2017 at 05:46 AM.
Old Oct 30 2017, 05:49 AM

Level:
XP:

I don't have the time to read through all the posts, but I'm trying to understand this new "chain" feature - seems pretty straightforward...

However, surely there's an easy way to determine "dan" levels? I started 2 "chains" only to find out that they were both at the "dan" level of 6...grrrr - had to delete them both.

Finding the time to drill down through all 100 facilities (or however many facilities are offered each week) just isn't in the cards for me...is there an easier way to figure out which facilities meet the criteria?

WAIT! I've got an idea - how about making only those facilities that meet the "dan" criteria, be the ones that show up on your list?

Old Oct 30 2017, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by June Nelson View Post
Sorry, but I definitely won't be taking part in the FT's latest brainstorm, the "Facility Chains"... far too complicated, not to mention time consuming and, no doubt, will cause nothing but "glitch headaches" for months to come. I REALLY wish the developers would work harder on fixing all the problems that already exist, rather than introducing a whole new set of them. Seems to me this game is fast losing its "fun" appeal, 'n becoming nothing more than a cash grab. Just saying.........................
Well said! Ranks up there with the Tasteless service facilities.
Old Oct 30 2017, 06:36 AM

Level:
XP:
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by perryalexander View Post
Well said! Ranks up there with the Tasteless service facilities.
I happen to agree with you wholeheartedly!! Their mission has changed. They're taking advantage of those addicted to the game, and are constantly presenting ways to price gouge. It used to be fun to play, and I used to look forward to new releases. Now, I dread them. One reason is bcuz I don't have the money I once had & can't afford to spend $100 every month to buy facilities, land upgrades, etc. It actually costs more than that when you add up everything you want. I fall farther & farther behind with the number of farms I have. Bcuz it's too expensive in both ways. I become discouraged & don't enjoy playing like I used to. Cheers to those who've tapped into a million dollar business & able to suck up monies from their players.

Visit 's Farm

Old Oct 30 2017, 06:44 AM

why is the halloween decorations not in the gifts? halloween is tomorrow and usually you don't start the thanksgiving decorations until a week later. didn't get to send out any of the new stuff
Closed Thread