Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 19 2022, 03:56 AM

Default Bug in Quests

User ID 1382036373:

Small bug but annoying... Here's the situation: I have seven quests completed. Then I complete two more. The first of those two becomes the 8th completed, so I claim FarmCash for completing 8 in 7days. But then the other one "expires;" it says it is more than 7 days old (or was completed more than 7 days ago; I don't remember the exact language), so I lose it.

This has happened at least four times, and I'm not sure if there's a different order of completing/claiming to get around it.
Old Mar 19 2022, 04:04 AM

Congratulations to all of you for the wonderful work!! Awesome!!
Old Mar 19 2022, 07:09 AM

ID number ( 1145656868 )

Hi, I wanted to delete a few chains in the chains manager, to clean up a little. The chains manager gets stuck when the message "selling items" appears. The only thing I can do is restart the game.
After restart the chain I wanted to delete is still a chain. So I guess this procedure needs some check-up.
I already cleared memcache and macromedia files early this morning when I saw the new update.
What should I do?

Last edited by Palmarina; Mar 19 2022 at 07:15 AM. Reason: added information
Old Mar 19 2022, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
ID number ( 1145656868 )

Hi, I wanted to delete a few chains in the chains manager, to clean up a little. The chains manager gets stuck when the message "selling items" appears. The only thing I can do is restart the game.
After restart the chain I wanted to delete is still a chain. So I guess this procedure needs some check-up.
I already cleared memcache and macromedia files early this morning when I saw the new update.
What should I do?
Hi Palmarina

I was able to reproduce your problem.

It only happens when you try to delete a chain for Export as products have to be sold. After reloading the game, if you click in Delete button again, then it works.
Deleting Import chains work correctly to me.

We will let the developers know, thanks for your report.
Old Mar 19 2022, 09:01 AM

While ghosting facilities, and also loading a ship, when one of the ships cars is done loading - I get an error and the game freezes. Error has time and this message: 2022-03-19 13:51:26:231 ERROR - An abnormal situation has occurred. The Player Loop internal function has been called recursively. Please contact Customer Support with a sample project so that we can reproduce the problem and troubleshoot it.
My user id is: 1029104666.
Chrissie/Farmer Iris
Old Mar 19 2022, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrisVermont View Post
While ghosting facilities, and also loading a ship, when one of the ships cars is done loading - I get an error and the game freezes. Error has time and this message: 2022-03-19 13:51:26:231 ERROR - An abnormal situation has occurred. The Player Loop internal function has been called recursively. Please contact Customer Support with a sample project so that we can reproduce the problem and troubleshoot it.
My user id is: 1029104666.
Chrissie/Farmer Iris
Hi IrisVermont

Ghosting facilities is a trick so there is no way for us to help you.

About your problem loading your ships, please be sure that your browser is up to date and also check if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.

Try clearing your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it was open in other tabs. Then reopen your farms and check if the issue with ships is solved.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If not, you can also try clearing your browser cache. First time you load the game after the clearing, it will load slowly as all graphics have to be loaded again.
You have instructions on how to clear your browser cache in the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890
Old Mar 19 2022, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Farmertte GiGi,
We have had the facility manager since facilities became available many months ago. Are you sure the facility manager is what you are talking about?

Excuse me ...the facility CHAINS manager has now been added back to the game. Thanks!
Old Mar 19 2022, 09:50 AM
ImaOldHippie
Account Not Linked

Default Thank you

Thank you dev's you are appreciated by this farmer. Your long, hard work is very much appreciated!
Old Mar 19 2022, 11:45 AM

Thank you marymarcel!
I now sold all export products in the market and after that I could delete all the chains. I don't want to do this chain feature anymore in the future.
Now all chains are cleaned up :-)
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Palmarina

I was able to reproduce your problem.

It only happens when you try to delete a chain for Export as products have to be sold. After reloading the game, if you click in Delete button again, then it works.
Deleting Import chains work correctly to me.

We will let the developers know, thanks for your report.
Old Mar 19 2022, 12:05 PM

Storage capacity for animal sheds is 500. Is there a possibility to expand capacity to 1,000 animals for each shed?
Closed Thread