Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 02 2022, 01:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tozan View Post
So after about 17 or so months I still can not boost other peoples trains or send gifts from the lists. I know that I was told this is a Facebook problem but I have not had any answers from there either. Has there been a work around for this problem?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaMHS70 View Post
I have tried different browsers and also removed all extensions from my computer in trying to fix this problem and nothing has helped...Is there a way you can check my farmtown to see if there is anything I have overlooked or any suggestions to try. I would appreciate it.
Hi Tozan and LindaMHS,
This is a problem that Facebook has not solved yet for some. There isn't anything we or you can do to fix this. It requires a fix from Facebook and we do not have any additional information.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 02 2022 at 08:37 PM.
Old Sep 02 2022, 08:30 PM

Thank you for the update.
Old Sep 03 2022, 05:39 AM

If I have one train can it have all 19 long cars attached and those will all be used? and if i want the mayor bonus can the 10 long cars on two trains be the same? Is there a max number of long cars or short cars i can add to one train?
Old Sep 03 2022, 06:45 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
If I have one train can it have all 19 long cars attached and those will all be used? and if i want the mayor bonus can the 10 long cars on two trains be the same? Is there a max number of long cars or short cars i can add to one train?
Hi Larwin,

You can't have the same long cars on one train, they must be different long cars. If you put a 2 of the same long car on the same train the other one becomes decoration.

You can't have 2 of the same speed locomotive on the same farm either.

We haven't come across any limit on how many coin cars you can put on a train yet.

You can put all 19 different long cars on one train, but remember if you decide to modify any trains and have 2 that help with working facilities, those must be correctly reconnected before you dispatch them again.

All the information on trains is in the game guide, Have a read of it as it explains how the mayor bonus works and may answer any more questions you may need to know. Here's the link;:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492298

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 03 2022, 07:03 AM

my question was (im trying to reword it) Can I have 2 trains with 10 different long cars but they be the same ones one of each kind on 2 trains? will that work or would i need 10 different long cars on one train and 9 remaining cars on the second train to diversify enough? sorry im trying make sense but im having trouble with this question.
Old Sep 03 2022, 07:16 AM

Quote:
my question was (im trying to reword it) Can I have 2 trains with 10 different long cars but they be the same ones one of each kind on 2 trains? will that work or would i need 10 different long cars on one train and 9 remaining cars on the second train to diversify enough? sorry im trying make sense but im having trouble with this question.
Hi Larwin,

You can have one of each long car on each train.
What you can't do is put more of the same long car on the same train.

If you wanted 2 long fish cars, you put one on one train and the other one on the other train.

Just make sure that if you have 2 trains on the same farm that they do not have the same speed locomotive on the front. So one standard locomotive per farm, not 2 standard locomotives on the same farm.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Sep 03 2022, 07:27 AM

ok. i think i understand now. i got about 4 long cars now trying save up for more. i wasnt sure if the game needed all 19 long cars into play or i could just put 2 trains on two different farms with any 10 different cars per train. i kind of get confused easily. i think i just overthink things. i just don't want to buy long train cars and not be able use them if i have to diversify my train more. for that facility working bonus not the 80% bonus i guess thats a seperate bonus than this one.
Old Sep 03 2022, 09:15 AM

Quote:
ok. i think i understand now. i got about 4 long cars now trying save up for more. i wasnt sure if the game needed all 19 long cars into play or i could just put 2 trains on two different farms with any 10 different cars per train. i kind of get confused easily. i think i just overthink things. i just don't want to buy long train cars and not be able use them if i have to diversify my train more. for that facility working bonus not the 80% bonus i guess thats a seperate bonus than this one.
Hi Larwin,

If you overthink things or get confused easily, when you read information in the game guide just read one bit at a time, then repeat it and give it a break.
Sometimes it's not the best idea to try to remember the whole thing at once. Some things can't be explained in very short posts.

When you want more than one train on the same farm all you have to remember is that the locomotives on the front can not be the same.

When it comes to what long cars to put on a train, any 10 out of the 19 there are is fine.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Sep 04 2022, 12:11 AM

Ever since the change over, I have not been able to accelerate my trains,

I let the game run the trains, claim the rewards and then dispatch again

Now w/ the new farm pass, what are the chances of getting this fixed..
Old Sep 04 2022, 08:07 AM

Default Train on Farm 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Elayne,
What farms are your trains on?

EDIT: I found all your trains. The one of farm 20 only has 9 long cars on it, so it would not count. Even with that you have 3 trains with 10 long cars on them. Are you possibly unloading more than 1 at a time? If you do that then you will not get the bonus for the others. The rule says at least 3 trains dispatched or ready to unload. To make sure you get the bonus unload 1 train then dispatch it again before you unload the next one.
My train on Farm 20 isn't recognizing the Long Flowers car, so that's why it's only 9 long cars.
How can I fix that?

Tags
train not dispatched, trains not working