Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 22 2009, 07:46 PM

Well I for one don't like to spend 30 minutes of constant clicking, so I think I will leave my farm on lvl 56 and that's it. As I don't have time for it, previously I clicked the fields (all manually never used any cheats) and checked every 5 minutes if it was done..... now it means to have the screen open constantly and clicking constantly.

It might take the same time for the fields to be done, but the new way is a lot more inconvenient
Account Not Linked

I never had a problem before.."most" people respected each others work area because you could tell when spaces around you were disappearing and so you moved to another area...I never lost coins or XP , so can't speak to that issue..

You are right many won't like the changes..I'm one of them..

Please consider changing it back..why can't you fix the lost coins/XP..AND allow for fast plowing/harvesting at the same time...how do the 2 issues relate?

Maybe the ones who were loosing coins and XP were the ones who were jumping around all over the place disturbing other farmers?..if so then they should learn more restraint??.

Again, please consider changing it back to the faster way of harvesting/plowing. It really does add to the fun and excitement of the game. This slower way is boring and tedious..many will loose interest in the long run and quit playing.

Thanks..Merry Christmas..and a Blessed New Year

Default Harvest and plow

The new harvest and plow is ****
Old Dec 22 2009, 07:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallicat View Post
If you had bothered at all to read why they changed it, you'd see that they are doing to fix something that was broken; people were not getting coins or XP in some instances, and it was clearly stated that there's been 70% less problems regarding these. Read the OP before you reply.
I'm going to be getting a LOT LESS XP's this way because I cannot work this way! My XP issue had been resolved with whatever previous fix they made. I work all the time usually.

NOT EVERYONE HIRES A MOB. Quite frequently, I am the only hire. It won't be that way anymore! We will end up netting LES XP. Not more. I turned down two plow jobs this afternoon, and asked a harvest hire to GET MORE HELP! That is unheard of prior to this snafu. There is no real benefit to being fast any longer.

ps. I think the developers HATE us! The only solution we have, FT boys and girls, is boycott the game if you don't like it.

And I just invited a novice friend to be a Neighbor. I'm going to have to tell her, "FORGET ABOUT IT"! I wouldn't invite anyone to play this way.

Edit to add: If some people like it this way, why not make it OPTIONAL? Isn't that what the "Wait" option is for?

Last edited by Sapai; Dec 22 2009 at 07:58 PM. Reason: ps
Old Dec 22 2009, 07:48 PM
Account Not Linked

Old goat: Yes, millions of users. There are plenty of sites that show how many millions of active users there are for each Facebook application. Do some research.
Old Dec 22 2009, 07:49 PM

I think that too many people who are losing coins or XP are clicking too fast, and that is their fault. They are GREEDY!!! I have been hired on too many occasions where for one too many people are hired on one farm and another people just click and click and just don't care that there are others. If you don't have the time to take your time then you are at fault for losing your coins or XP. On top of that they leave a harvesting and plowing job and go right back to the market, if they knew better, you'd know you have to go back to your farm before going back to the market to get another job. I think the new way of harvesting and plowing sucks, I don't care what reason they have for changing it, I have been playing this game since pretty much the very beginning and I am ready to quit. So much for your one million players, your about to lose a whole bunch, I am a Farmtown addict I will admit it. but I already spend enough time on my computer catching heat from my husband and children. I don't want to have to spend even more time because people are just too **** greedy. I play these applications for fun and relaxation, it isn't a competition for me. I have many friends and family that play this application also that are extremely upset with this. But that's just my opinion, thank you...... you greedy jerks!!!!

Default This is totally rediculous

I realise this game is in beta phase, but this last "new release" will be the death of Farm Town...I loved this game yesterday , now I am so frustrated I will most likely stop playing. It took me almost an hour to harvest and plow "most" of my neighbors farm. I am level 60, I know pretty much what I am doing here. But I do not have the time to spend an hour on a farm, all alone ( I like working solo) trying to do a good job for the person who hired me... I also respect other farmers who are working the same farm I work.. I try not to get in the area they harvest and only hope they do the same .
PLEASE rethink this latest move....I just harvested my own farm because I did not want to put anyone else thru the *bleep* I went through trying to harvest my neighbors farm...
It took a very long time just to harvest, plow, and plant 1/4 of my 2nd farm!

I have enjoyed this game so much but if you don't fix this mess you made today, I will leave, spend all my town in FarmVille (groan) and never spend another penny buying a thing here!

I do thank you for the fun I had here and for all the nice people I have met on Farm Town.

This change is a bandage, not a fix. Please roll it back and try again. I love FarmTown, but the slow harvesting is tedious, not fun. Poll your users and find out if they would rather occasionally not get xp/coins or have the slow harvesting.
Account Not Linked

The new plowing and harvesting method nearly ruins an otherwise enjoyable game. Please change it back!!

Default the new harvest and plow

the new harvest and plow SUCKS!!!!!!!!please change it back!!who ever came up with this idea must be on druges !!
Closed Thread