Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 17 2021, 11:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
My oldest quest is 5 days old so no problem there. But quest can be claimed in 2 hours but still have hours to go on 8th quest before even starting the last step. Therefore all I need to know is whether the last quest if started in 12 hours will still register in the weeks quest.if I don't claim the FC?
Hi Rodkay,
That time for collecting is only the soonest you can claim as it must be at least 7 days since the last time you collected. It does not mean you can only collect at that time. You can collect any time after that as long as you have enough quests to collect.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 18 2021, 12:51 AM
Account Not Linked

Thank you will start quest in the morning. Thanks for the information and your time and patience
Old Jul 22 2021, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
You are very welcome astrid
Good morning, I am giving up on any quests with "Load". I keep planting/completing what is needed for the quest just to end up at the last and main facility to get the message that I still need so many more of one item.

My other issue is the "Start All". Also here, I never had an issue over the years but now I get the message to "reset the filter". If I want to start facilities I currently have to go to each farm and find the facilities with the start option. Can you please explain what I need to do in order to "reset the filter"? Thank you ~ Astrid
Old Jul 22 2021, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrid1st View Post
Good morning, I am giving up on any quests with "Load". I keep planting/completing what is needed for the quest just to end up at the last and main facility to get the message that I still need so many more of one item.

My other issue is the "Start All". Also here, I never had an issue over the years but now I get the message to "reset the filter". If I want to start facilities I currently have to go to each farm and find the facilities with the start option. Can you please explain what I need to do in order to "reset the filter"? Thank you ~ Astrid
Hi astrid

As we have told you previously, when you get a quest which last step if for loading into the service, then you have to start the production in the Regular facility and once it is done, you have to store it.

Im not sure about reseting the filter as I never got that but I think you are talking about a message saying that the Start all has not effect on any of the facilities in this view and asks you to adjust the Facility manager filter.

If that is the message you are getting, then please open your Facility Manger and click on the Funnel Icon top right of the window that opens, then make sure that it is set like this for your facility tools to work on all facilities on all farms. Please remember to click the green check mark to save any changes.
Old Jul 23 2021, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Hi astrid

As we have told you previously, when you get a quest which last step if for loading into the service, then you have to start the production in the Regular facility and once it is done, you have to store it.

Im not sure about reseting the filter as I never got that but I think you are talking about a message saying that the Start all has not effect on any of the facilities in this view and asks you to adjust the Facility manager filter.

If that is the message you are getting, then please open your Facility Manger and click on the Funnel Icon top right of the window that opens, then make sure that it is set like this for your facility tools to work on all facilities on all farms. Please remember to click the green check mark to save any changes.

Thank you Marymarcel, the Start All worked now after I did what you suggested.

I am sorry I just do not understand the Load All part because until recently there was never an issue for years. I always completed the individual facilities, store the products and then after they all had the check marks, I click on the last and main facility to load to complete the quest. Most quests are Load All. I went into the individual facilities to check if I have enough products and in some cases it showed I did not have enough but still got the green check mark. Once the green check mark is there I cannot really add more products or is there a way to do it. I actually went ahead and planted the products needed again hoping it would make a difference and add it to the storage so I can finish the quest but it did not work. I know it must be frustrating for you that I keep asking but something is not right on my end. Again I have been playing FT for years and never had an issue. I am wondering if with the update something changed on my end ~ Astrid
Old Jul 23 2021, 11:27 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thank you Marymarcel, the Start All worked now after I did what you suggested.

I am sorry I just do not understand the Load All part because until recently there was never an issue for years. I always completed the individual facilities, store the products and then after they all had the check marks, I click on the last and main facility to load to complete the quest. Most quests are Load All. I went into the individual facilities to check if I have enough products and in some cases it showed I did not have enough but still got the green check mark. Once the green check mark is there I cannot really add more products or is there a way to do it. I actually went ahead and planted the products needed again hoping it would make a difference and add it to the storage so I can finish the quest but it did not work. I know it must be frustrating for you that I keep asking but something is not right on my end. Again I have been playing FT for years and never had an issue. I am wondering if with the update something changed on my end ~ Astrid
Hi Astrid,
Did you check the filter in the facility manager as you were asked to do? When the change over was made to the HTML some players filter settings got changed. Please check that filter and make sure it is set just as shown in the picture.
The problem with your quests is not how much product you have completed in the facility. It is how much you have in your storage of that product. You have to store them from the facility to your storage to be able to use them for the quest. We can't explain it any simpler than that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 23 2021, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Astrid,
Did you check the filter in the facility manager as you were asked to do? When the change over was made to the HTML some players filter settings got changed. Please check that filter and make sure it is set just as shown in the picture.
The problem with your quests is not how much product you have completed in the facility. It is how much you have in your storage of that product. You have to store them from the facility to your storage to be able to use them for the quest. We can't explain it any simpler than that.
I changed the filter earlier as per the message from today and the Start All did now work. I thought the filter was only for my Start All issue that I mentioned yesterday. Is there another filter for the Load for Quests. The Load ALL does work but not in the quests and that is why I am thinking there is something in my game that is off ~ Astrid
Old Jul 23 2021, 02:09 PM

Quote:
I changed the filter earlier as per the message from today and the Start All did now work. I thought the filter was only for my Start All issue that I mentioned yesterday. Is there another filter for the Load for Quests. The Load ALL does work but not in the quests and that is why I am thinking there is something in my game that is off ~ Astrid
Hi Astrid

If you check the picture again, you will see it includes Regular Facilities (for Start All) and Service Facilities (for Load All)

If the Load All is not working for you, then open your Facility manager and be sure the service facilities have a tick in the little box near their picture. Also open the service facilities and see if all products have a tick in the little box near the picture for each product.

The problem you are having with loading service facilities is due you have little products stored.

Let me give you an example:

One of your quests is for Load Swiss knife.

Swiss knife is produced in the Explorer Accessories Factory.
When you start a batch for Swiss Knife you will get 20 done

20 Swiss Knife is the amount you need in your storage to be able to load 20 in the Explorer Shop.

In this case, by the time I checked your data, you only have 6 Swiss Knife in your storage.

So you need to start more batches for Swiss Knife in the Explorer Accessories Factory, then when they are done, send them to your storage.
Reload the game.
Open your storage, click in Harvest & Products button.

Click in the magnifying glass and type Swiss Knife in the box.
If you see you have 20 or more than 20 Swiss knife stored, then Open the Explorer shop and load a batch for that product.
Old Jul 23 2021, 07:01 PM

Smile

Quote:
Hi Astrid

If you check the picture again, you will see it includes Regular Facilities (for Start All) and Service Facilities (for Load All)

If the Load All is not working for you, then open your Facility manager and be sure the service facilities have a tick in the little box near their picture. Also open the service facilities and see if all products have a tick in the little box near the picture for each product.

The problem you are having with loading service facilities is due you have little products stored.

Let me give you an example:

One of your quests is for Load Swiss knife.

Swiss knife is produced in the Explorer Accessories Factory.
When you start a batch for Swiss Knife you will get 20 done

20 Swiss Knife is the amount you need in your storage to be able to load 20 in the Explorer Shop.

In this case, by the time I checked your data, you only have 6 Swiss Knife in your storage.

So you need to start more batches for Swiss Knife in the Explorer Accessories Factory, then when they are done, send them to your storage.
Reload the game.
Open your storage, click in Harvest & Products button.

Click in the magnifying glass and type Swiss Knife in the box.
If you see you have 20 or more than 20 Swiss knife stored, then Open the Explorer shop and load a batch for that product.
Hello Marymarcel,
Thank you for this update and your patience. I printed your message and will try the different steps. I guess what confuses me is that the factories are getting the green check mark but as you said then there is not enough in storage. Again thank you and I will report back tomorrow. Have a good evening ~ Astrid
Old Jul 23 2021, 07:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Hello Marymarcel,
Thank you for this update and your patience. I printed your message and will try the different steps. I guess what confuses me is that the factories are getting the green check mark but as you said then there is not enough in storage. Again thank you and I will report back tomorrow. Have a good evening ~ Astrid
Hi Astrid,
The main thing to remember is if it says you don't have enough of the product to load the service then go to the factory you produced the product in and store what is completed there. Then go back to your quest and load the service.

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline