Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 22 2009, 08:26 PM

Neurotic is putting it mildly. LOL. That mini woman is driving me nuts. She must think she's the new dance queen.
Old Dec 22 2009, 08:26 PM
Account Not Linked

Angry Reload Problem

Starting 12/22, when I am hired to harvest, FT lets me begin, then makes me reload to continue, and I am put back on my farm. Makes me look like I left the job. Verrrrrrryyyyy frustrating.
Old Dec 22 2009, 08:27 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

This update is frustrating. To me this has made things worse. Hiring people is useless because it takes soooooo long and they quit. Might as well do it yourself since it is faster. I was just getting addicted to this game and now and irritated with it. I will find something else to play during my computer time!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 22 2009, 08:28 PM

I like the new way. Now it is not as hard to tell when the ones I hire are done harvesting so I can hire to plow. Before I had to refresh several times to be fair to everyone. Also, now when doing other peoples farms it means I don't have to worry about the guy that just click every where to get the crops.

Please change it back to the way that it was. With this new way I am unable to hire people to plow my fields. PLUS I was so happy to get rid the "I am busy" Now it is back again and such a pain to wait for.

CHANGE IT BACK - PLEASE!!!
Account Not Linked

Just keep closing threads. Locking threads. The number of negative posts is proof. The ratio of positive vs. negative is proof. This is BY FAR the worst thing the Farm Town developers have ever done. This will completely kill Farm Town if they don't do anything soon.

Moderators: Do your job. This is a forum. Don't close threads when you disagree, but when people have valid points.

People are posting negative things here 10 times a minute. That should mean something. Because NEVER BEFORE in the history of Farm Town have so many people and such a high ratio ever been this negative about Farm Town.

Let the developers read it. They made the worst decision in the history of Farm Town. By a HUGE margin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloo_uk View Post
It might be the same time, but now you have to spend the whole time clicking.
previously you clicked the fields and then could just keep an eye on it but were not required to stare at the smae screen clicking away

And then you would have to wait........and wait..........and wait for your avatar to finish. Now once your finished, your finished and can go on to the next job.
Account Not Linked

Thumbs down we all hate it

the new harvest and plowing , wow yall really makin people mad now. who has 60-80 minutes to plow ONE field?!!! use to take me 20 minutes tops to plow the largest farms. oh my my my my suggestion , revert back to the old style or theres going to be alot of players droppin off farmtown in the toilet. i tried hiring 9 different people to harvest and nobody wants to because it now takes to long. and going into the marketplace theres riots starting. watch out someones liable to toss a barrel at ya lol
Old Dec 22 2009, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktsmom9 View Post
Those of us who have very rapid eye-hand coordination were able to harvest/plow very quickly. We are not "greedy", we're just FAST. Or WERE, until FT hamstrung us today with this obnoxious new mode of working.

I'm delighted that people who never bothered to click on "save" are no longer losing their XP's due to their own ignorance. I've never lost any coins or points, but then, I always remembered to click "SAVE". DUH.
Computer use 101.

Please at least get rid of the neurotic zooming avatar, in hopes that not having excess graphics might speed things up a bit.

The other problem here is that when you have lazy/sloppy workers, it will take FOREVER for those of us who are/were fast to go behind them and do clean up work. In fact, I will probably flat REFUSE to do so now, as it will take forever.
I agree. After playing this game for several months I have found a method to my madness and apparently some people just don't know how to play well with others LOL
Old Dec 22 2009, 08:29 PM

Default new upgrade?????

its more like a downgrade for most.
on the plus side the harvesters & plowing machines will now have the dust blown off & used more frequently.
On the negative side, people will turn to doing all there own work, the market place will cease to exist & the chances of meeting more of the great people I have met already will become a thing of the past. this game has been my life since May, please change it back, I'm not ready to start a NEW LIFE JUST YET.
do the right thing, change it back & limit the number of people hired to 2, or a max of 3, that will make ur 70% success rate look silly.
I have been to farms where there were more than 10 people working doing different things, its silly for them to hire that many, but u allow it & then penalize the people who play the game the way its supposed to be played.
Closed Thread