Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 22 2009, 08:51 PM

I really really hate these new changes. I am a farm town addict... but I think I may be cured. I cant believe how angry I have gotten over this... my guess is it is time to stop. This is supposed to be fun, but its not anymore. Im not going to the other one, ive never played it. I want my fun farmtown back. I hate this
Old Dec 22 2009, 08:52 PM

Thumbs down Wow

I have had problems with FT in the past but have never felt a need to complain but this is awful. I tried to work on two farms. What a nightmare. Now I have two fields ready to be harvested and dread even hiring anyone. One poor farmers lost over 100 blueberries while I was harvesting. She only got credit for 17 and that is all I got credit for. We tried everything and nothing worked. On the other farm it took nearly 5 minutes for two plots. WHAT?
I love FT, way more, than FV but this is ridiculous. Please do something. Like someone suggested make it to where a farmer can only hire 1-2 people if bumping is that much of an issue. I have never hired more than one person at a time and that works great for me.
I am going to try and harvest my own crops on two fields now and pray that I do not lose them all. I do not want to put others through the aggravation I have had tonight, while harvesting for others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MojoRuss View Post
LOL, a free game in Beta and I have never seen so many crybabies whining. Raul explained why the change was made. Deal with it. If you want to quit, then quit. Farmtown is still head and shoulders above any other app on Facebook.

***Golf Clap for MojoRuss***
Account Not Linked

I hate it, it's way to slow I won't both get hire again, it took me way to long to plow. I don't think I will bother to play much longer with the nre changes.
Old Dec 22 2009, 08:53 PM
Account Not Linked

I understand the need to fix the lost coins and xp but I would rather lose those than the speed and ease of harvesting the way it was. I will no longer harvest for someone else. Since I only hire one person to harvest and plow for me that situation is not an issue.

the theory is good... I have a thought for you

what if... it que's "close" plots (like up to a 5-10 polot RADIUS and follows but "teleports" to the distant ones....

i think the theory is right but the method is backwards...

think about it
Account Not Linked

I personally play this game more than 8 hours a day. It was quite fun. Was being the main word. You have taken the fun out of Farmtown. I liked being able to speed through the fields while harvesting. So what if you lose a few coins? This new way you lose the time.
Bad up grade. Please change it back!!!
Chunkybutt
Account Not Linked

ok, this is my third attempt to post something since the other 2 threads got deleted. I normally hire ONE person to do my whole farm unless I am rushed. Then I hire TWO. The problem was the people that hired 10+. I normally take 10 minutes to click a whole farm and then do other things checking back to avoid the 10 minute disconnect. It doesn't take longer than 25 minutes to do a whole farm. Tonight it took almost 2 hours. I don't have that amount of time to be frustrated by playing a game to relax with. It needs to be changed back because the coin/xp loss will be higher with the longer times than it ever would with glitches. I definitely don't have time for raspberries anymore!!!!!
Old Dec 22 2009, 08:54 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to teejcee44

This upgrade needs to be completely reversed. It has messed up EVERYTHING worth while. I think this one is going to cause lots of people to stop using Farm Town. You can't do ANYTHING anymore without a drag on getting anything going. I personally would give up the lost xps and coins because this SUCKS BIGTIME. I can't see any one agreeing with this upgrade. Your program just fell off a cliff for me.
Old Dec 22 2009, 08:54 PM

I dont mind the new way for harvesting but plowing is a pain it is just to slow. I so reminds me of how it was when I first joined months ago.
Closed Thread