Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 18 2017, 11:15 PM
Account Not Linked

One of the changes that was made in this month's update has really frustrated me. When I harvest my trees and fish, they do not disappear until I reload the farm. It was really helpful when they did disappear. Now I have to move all my trees to make sure that I did not have taller trees to the left of shorter trees, otherwise I won't be able to see the shorter trees to harvest. With the fishing not disappearing, now I have to remember which streams or ponds have been harvested. I know that this is the way they were set up originally. I have been so frustrated that I seriously considered walking away from the game entirely. I have been playing this game almost from the very beginning. I really don't want to walk away from all the money I have spent. This probably won't make any difference, but I thought you should know that not everyone is happy with the changes you have made with this update.
Old Apr 18 2017, 11:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbercw View Post
One of the changes that was made in this month's update has really frustrated me. When I harvest my trees and fish, they do not disappear until I reload the farm. It was really helpful when they did disappear. Now I have to move all my trees to make sure that I did not have taller trees to the left of shorter trees, otherwise I won't be able to see the shorter trees to harvest. With the fishing not disappearing, now I have to remember which streams or ponds have been harvested. I know that this is the way they were set up originally. I have been so frustrated that I seriously considered walking away from the game entirely. I have been playing this game almost from the very beginning. I really don't want to walk away from all the money I have spent. This probably won't make any difference, but I thought you should know that not everyone is happy with the changes you have made with this update.
Hi barbercw,
The developers are still working on this. Have you checked to make sure the eye is fully closed, because my waters do disappear when I fish them?
The trees do go to transparent until you have harvested 2 or 3 groups just as the crops do.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 19 2017, 05:24 AM

Default Suggestions

[quote=Taz D;6153686]Thanks Raul! [/QUOTE I do not know if this is the right place, but I do know I will be answered. I have recently gotten into design and it is a blast. A couple of things that might help designers is more paths; all different colors. And, material or clothes to use on our creation's. Also noses and mouths.

All I can thing of right now. Is any of this possible?
Old Apr 19 2017, 07:56 AM

[quote=Joyinlife;6157438]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Thanks Raul! [/QUOTE I do not know if this is the right place, but I do know I will be answered. I have recently gotten into design and it is a blast. A couple of things that might help designers is more paths; all different colors. And, material or clothes to use on our creation's. Also noses and mouths.

All I can thing of right now. Is any of this possible?

Hi Joyinlife

It is better to post ideas for the game in our Suggestion section to have all of them in the same section to let the developers read them.

You cant open a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

Here is the link to that section:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Apr 20 2017, 07:46 PM

The EX Seeder is extremely slow. Has been since it came out but getting even slower if that's possible. And, after I click to seed that square, a funky pattern appears and lasts for a long time.
I dont notice the slowness nor the funky patterns left behind with I use the harvest/plow/plant EX tool
Please, please fix this.
This is a great game and I know the developers want it to be top class. But, this is too funky and doesn't show me much promise.
thanks for listening!
Barbs
Old Apr 20 2017, 08:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Barbie View Post
The EX Seeder is extremely slow. Has been since it came out but getting even slower if that's possible. And, after I click to seed that square, a funky pattern appears and lasts for a long time.
I dont notice the slowness nor the funky patterns left behind with I use the harvest/plow/plant EX tool
Please, please fix this.
This is a great game and I know the developers want it to be top class. But, this is too funky and doesn't show me much promise.
thanks for listening!
Barbs
Hi Barbs,
They are still working on that. Please be patient.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 20 2017, 10:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has just posted this:
Post-Release Updates - April 20th, 11:40PM

- Released more optimizations for all crop tools, including extend and highlight mode.

Thanks Raul!
Old Apr 22 2017, 05:26 AM

WOW!!!!! My dream has come true. I have just come home from a holiday trip and found the newest TOOLS!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.
HaPpY DaNcE

Old Apr 24 2017, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
WOW!!!!! My dream has come true. I have just come home from a holiday trip and found the newest TOOLS!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.
HaPpY DaNcE
I have a few of them and it occurs to me that having them is like discovering we are in The Matrix - only instead of "there is no spoon" we are thinking "there is no layering!"

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Apr 24 2017, 08:17 PM

The appearance of the crops during growth has changed - for the worse. They are now like nondescript blobs. Is this change to help the farms load faster?
By now, farm town should be a beautifully graphically developed application. And, it should be getting faster all the time. Instead, it's getting graphically more simplified and very much slower.
We are going in the wrong direction.
Barbs