Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 15 2012, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosyou? View Post
I apologize for the misunderstanding..but I do not own all tools or factories.I may have sounded like I did,but I too can not buy everything I would like.I just look at it as a luxury,one that is out of reach currently,but I also do not think the game owes me anything other than what fun I make from it.That is one of the better things about this game,is that anyone can play as little or as much as we want,and play in so many ways.I do understand the incentive part for older players,and I would like to see some new challenges,even ones that make gaining 1 or 2 FC every once in a while possible.As for the getting FC through offers..I have to chalk that debacle up to FB and trialpay.I know they have a few free offers,but trialpay is one of the worst payout sites ever.(they are used by several games outside of FB and sux bad there too.)
I don't have all of the factories or service facilities either. I've been able to achieve dev. factors above 50,000 because I plow, pardon the pun, my earnings back into facs and coin service facs. It also helps to replinish your facs as others are working them...get more worked that way.

Good luck advancing!!
Old Feb 15 2012, 03:43 PM

Hi everyone

Just a reminder that any posts considered abusive to other forum members will be deleted without notice, and warnings sent to anyone in breach of this or any other of the forum guidelines.

We do appreciate all feedback, whether positive or negative, but please keep it friendly and respectful.

Please also bear in mind that this thread relates specifically to the new release: and is where the developers want to see feedback and/or problems related to this update of the game. If the thread veers too far off topic we may have to start deleting posts that are not directly relevant.

Thanks.
Old Feb 15 2012, 04:03 PM

- Products procured through Social Lifelines will never count toward the main goal of a Quest (first step)

what exactly does this mean? for example, my current quest was to make a bottle of perfume (many steps in that quest )....does it mean that if I did not have the perfume factory, but did all the other steps and then went to a friends farm and did work in the perfume factory (getting that item) that it would not count? I only ask so I will understand, not to complain. But if that is what it means, then if you don't have certain facilities you will still not be able to complete all quests. Is this right or not?

And I too love the game and look forward to updates....not upset at all about the plantain trees, you can alway store some of your banana trees and plant these ones in their spot since they are the exact same shape and size without having to completely redo your farm. JMO And yes, I do think the prices for the final upgrades are a bit excessive, so I don't agree with everything...but overall, I do think it is a fun game and really enjoy playing.
Old Feb 15 2012, 04:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by twyda View Post
- Products procured through Social Lifelines will never count toward the main goal of a Quest (first step)

what exactly does this mean? for example, my current quest was to make a bottle of perfume (many steps in that quest )....does it mean that if I did not have the perfume factory, but did all the other steps and then went to a friends farm and did work in the perfume factory (getting that item) that it would not count? I only ask so I will understand, not to complain. But if that is what it means, then if you don't have certain facilities you will still not be able to complete all quests. Is this right or not?

And I too love the game and look forward to updates....not upset at all about the plantain trees, you can alway store some of your banana trees and plant these ones in their spot since they are the exact same shape and size without having to completely redo your farm. JMO And yes, I do think the prices for the final upgrades are a bit excessive, so I don't agree with everything...but overall, I do think it is a fun game and really enjoy playing.
That is what I read that for the final step it has tyo be done in your own facility.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 15 2012, 05:47 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

i got a feeling that the new facilities just arrived............FT is taking forever to load...........anyone got DSL?? or cable that can refresh their game and see???

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 15 2012, 05:52 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
i got a feeling that the new facilities just arrived............FT is taking forever to load...........anyone got DSL?? or cable that can refresh their game and see???
all unlocked

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 15 2012, 06:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Send a message via Yahoo to sherry51470
Default hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Mew View Post
Hi everyone

Just a reminder that any posts considered abusive to other forum members will be deleted without notice, and warnings sent to anyone in breach of this or any other of the forum guidelines.

We do appreciate all feedback, whether positive or negative, but please keep it friendly and respectful.

Please also bear in mind that this thread relates specifically to the new release: and is where the developers want to see feedback and/or problems related to this update of the game. If the thread veers too far off topic we may have to start deleting posts that are not directly relevant.

Thanks.
ok im new to this forum and just came back to farmtown...im completely lost. i dont know how the facilities work and i have rabbits in a rabbit house that it wont let me harvest lol HELP
Old Feb 15 2012, 06:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Send a message via Yahoo to sherry51470

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry51470 View Post
ok im new to this forum and just came back to farmtown...im completely lost. i dont know how the facilities work and i have rabbits in a rabbit house that it wont let me harvest lol HELP
great im sorry this is off topic...where do i go to ask questions
Old Feb 15 2012, 06:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry51470 View Post
The fallowing link to the Game Guide should be of help:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314890
If you need to ask further questions I suggest you post them in the Help & Support section.

For your Rabbits you need the white rabbits from the store. You probably have the grey rabbits from gifts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 15 2012, 06:39 PM

Default Checking Ingredient Requirements for Facs

Great update as usual... thank you Raul and the rest of the Devs... Just bought the 2 new facilities released today and noticed when checking to see what ingredients are required the screen freezes and the background of the window is transparent... the first item checked works fine, but when you go to the 2nd item that's when the background is transparent rather than white and you can't do anything else... have to refresh the game to continue... This started right after you released the 2 new facilities...

Thanks again for all you do...

Farming since February 7, 2009
Level 1200+
Farms 1-39 @46x46
Farm 40 @50x50
Farms 41 @42x42 & 42 @36x36

SHELL VALLEY Properties
Closed Thread