Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 30 2022, 07:39 PM

I will make the link public and see if it works. I am using two different mice-both ball mice of different design and age. Two completely different computers with different operating systems. I can deal with some land stickage but the menu popping up when it shouldn't is a pain. And when the land sticks to the cursor it is annoying but not as bad as when the moment you click any plot that menu pops up. I did the memcache and cleared browser caches and its acting better but it still pops up pretty easy.
Try this link. It should work this time.
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid....3755207089133

Last edited by RIAP27; Apr 30 2022 at 07:43 PM.
Old Apr 30 2022, 07:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
I will make the link public and see if it works. I am using two different mice-both ball mice of different design and age. Two completely different computers with different operating systems. I can deal with some land stickage but the menu popping up when it shouldn't is a pain.
Try this link. It should work this time.
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid....3755207089133
Hi Riap,
The only thing that can make that menu pop up is if the left button is not being held down meaning the switch underneath is not making solid contact. There isn't any way the game can prevent that.
As you have also said you are getting slow responses from the mouse and on 2 different computers the only other possibility would have to be an internet problem between you and the servers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 30 2022, 07:56 PM

Thanks. I cleared the memcache and browser cache and the menu issue improved, so that tells me its not my mice. It would be weird to have two different mice doing the same thing no? It may be some internet issue but with our broadband high speed here, everything else appeared to be working correctly. The land drag with the land sticking to the cursor and not letting go seems to go along with the menu problem but that seems to have improved after the cache clearing. Hope its just some bad glitchy bytes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Riap,
The only thing that can make that menu pop up is if the left button is not being held down meaning the switch underneath is not making solid contact. There isn't any way the game can prevent that.
As you have also said you are getting slow responses from the mouse and on 2 different computers the only other possibility would have to be an internet problem between you and the servers.
Old Apr 30 2022, 08:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thanks. I cleared the memcache and browser cache and the menu issue improved, so that tells me its not my mice. It would be weird to have two different mice doing the same thing no? It may be some internet issue but with our broadband high speed here, everything else appeared to be working correctly. The land drag with the land sticking to the cursor and not letting go seems to go along with the menu problem but that seems to have improved after the cache clearing. Hope its just some bad glitchy bytes.
Hi Riap,
Your internet speed between you and your service provider is only one link between you and the servers. There are many links between you and the Facebook app server and many more links between that and the Farm Town servers. Any one of those links could be having a traffic problem. We have no way of monitoring or fixing any of those links as they are all different for each individual.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 02 2022, 04:13 PM

Fixed problem

Last edited by LisaScobee; May 02 2022 at 04:17 PM. Reason: fixed problem
Old May 03 2022, 09:09 AM

Today the land is sticking badly to the cursor. Also Avatar pix are not showing in neighbor bar so wondering if something is amiss.I normally don't have a lot of these issues on either computer when I play this game but recently, its been sticky, and the mice (on both) get sluggish and don't move well. Its not something I usually have issues with anywhere else online or off so something in here is affecting game play.
Old May 03 2022, 09:16 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Today the land is sticking badly to the cursor. Also Avatar pix are not showing in neighbor bar so wondering if something is amiss.I normally don't have a lot of these issues on either computer when I play this game but recently, its been sticky, and the mice (on both) get sluggish and don't move well. Its not something I usually have issues with anywhere else online or off so something in here is affecting game play.
Hi Riap,
As I have said before apparently there is a problem some where in the internet links between you and the servers. There isn't anything we can do to fix this for you.
Old May 03 2022, 09:44 AM

You keep blaming the internet
so nothing can be done? The water is not harvesting right on an SNs farm this morning. The mouse is hard to move but ONLY in the game, not anywhere else online or off. So I know its not my mice or an internet issue. There has to be something in the game if this clears with a memcache clear but comes back. The issue in between me and FT can't be permanent, can it? Day after day? And that would not be affected by any cache clears them. There has to be IMO a bug somewhere causing some of these issues because I rarely have issues with game play with all the RAM and processing power I have on both computers. I am sorry to sound harsh but its getting frustrating. I have a lot of SNs I work for and I can't be slowed down or hampered by bugginess.
Old May 03 2022, 09:54 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
You keep blaming the internet
so nothing can be done? The water is not harvesting right on an SNs farm this morning. The mouse is hard to move but ONLY in the game, not anywhere else online or off. So I know its not my mice or an internet issue. There has to be something in the game if this clears with a memcache clear but comes back. The issue in between me and FT can't be permanent, can it? Day after day? And that would not be affected by any cache clears them. There has to be IMO a bug somewhere causing some of these issues because I rarely have issues with game play with all the RAM and processing power I have on both computers. I am sorry to sound harsh but its getting frustrating. I have a lot of SNs I work for and I can't be slowed down or hampered by bugginess.
Hi Riap,
If there was a problem in the servers, first it would not affect so many areas at the same time and second it would be affecting most players, not just you. There isn't anything wrong with the servers.

All of the problems you are having require the transfer between you and the servers of data and apparently it is not transferring correctly or timely. I am sorry you are having these problems, but yes it has to be somewhere between you and the servers in one of the many links between. The only thing you can do is be patient until whoever owns those links gets the problem fixed.
Old May 03 2022, 10:05 AM

I am trying to be patient. It does clear for a while when I memcache but comes back. WHY is that?

Tags
can't plant, can't plow, can't see crops, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvest, harvesting, harvesting crops, offline, plant, plow, seeding