Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 08 2015, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Max_river,
If she is not seeing any numbers then that is usually a display problem with either the text being set too big or the zoom too great in the browser.
i check that but that not the issue she never had a issue. i am going to go and see if i am having the same issue we use chrome. ty for your quick reply
Old Jul 08 2015, 05:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
i check that but that not the issue she never had a issue. i am going to go and see if i am having the same issue we use chrome. ty for your quick reply
Please see my reply to you in the following thread.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...68066&page=346
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 09 2015, 06:14 AM

I agree with a few post why are the cost of new farms and expansions so high
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_1.jpg (10.0 KB, 7 views)
Old Jul 09 2015, 08:51 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to bamagirl
Default Super Neighbor

I have been having some issues with the new super neighbor part of the game, when someone sets me as a super neighbor, at times when I open the game an go to my farm it shows all my farms in blue like i have been hired to work, and it shows me holding the green bulldozer, I am scared it will deleat some of my things if this isnt fixed soon, scared I may click on something and not wanting to,I have cleared everything and reloaded several times, and I am using chrome browser. please help, I wanted to let you all know anout this so you can fix it, didnt know where to post this at, hope this is ok posting this here.

(level 650+)
Started playing May 9, 2009
Old Jul 09 2015, 09:30 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamagirl View Post
I have been having some issues with the new super neighbor part of the game, when someone sets me as a super neighbor, at times when I open the game an go to my farm it shows all my farms in blue like i have been hired to work, and it shows me holding the green bulldozer, I am scared it will deleat some of my things if this isnt fixed soon, scared I may click on something and not wanting to,I have cleared everything and reloaded several times, and I am using chrome browser. please help, I wanted to let you all know anout this so you can fix it, didnt know where to post this at, hope this is ok posting this here.
Hi,

We've been trying to recreate this problem, without success. It only happens to a few and then seems to correct itself. As it's been inconsistent, it's hard to pin down.

If you could answer a few questions, that would be great.
  • Does this happen every time you load the game?
  • Does it always happen after someone has added you as SN?
  • Is that neighbour also SN for you?
  • What was the last thing you did Farm Town wise, before this problem occured?

Can you try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Clear your browser caches, close browser, then reload and see if that corrects the problem for you.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 09 2015, 10:29 AM

Is anyone else still not getting nearly enough Pearl Oyster Container? I have 5 Fish Farming Plants and only 1 Artisan Jewelry thing and I still can't come close to stocking my shelves. Meanwhile, I'm getting overrun with bait. ; )

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jul 09 2015, 10:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Is anyone else still not getting nearly enough Pearl Oyster Container? I have 5 Fish Farming Plants and only 1 Artisan Jewelry thing and I still can't come close to stocking my shelves. Meanwhile, I'm getting overrun with bait. ; )
Hi Susan,
Since they just increased the pearls it will take a while before you will catch up enough to be able to fill them. I would suggest stopping production of one of the two items using those to build up a bit of a supply.
With the bait it was increased to allow those with the massive amounts of overlapped waters to get more bait. For those of us who don't have that then we will have enough bait to be able to add it to the fishing tackle shop and sell it for more coins.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 09 2015, 04:05 PM

Default Using up extra bait.

This for those of us who added more fish farms to get pearls and now have way too much bait. Now that you can hide the crops if you have a green hand you can add extra waters under your fields and sell off all the surplus fish.
Old Jul 09 2015, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snookie Sue View Post
This for those of us who added more fish farms to get pearls and now have way too much bait. Now that you can hide the crops if you have a green hand you can add extra waters under your fields and sell off all the surplus fish.
It's not the excess bait I'm concerned about - I was just being funny about that. It's that even having 5 Fish Farming Plants isn't enough to keep one Artisan Jewelry Shop supplied. Seems like maybe they didn't bump the pearls up enough.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jul 09 2015, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
It's not the excess bait I'm concerned about - I was just being funny about that. It's that even having 5 Fish Farming Plants isn't enough to keep one Artisan Jewelry Shop supplied. Seems like maybe they didn't bump the pearls up enough.
I've got two Fish Farming Plants and one Artisan Jewelry, and I am caught up and gaining on the pearl oysters.
Closed Thread