Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 12 2021, 08:16 PM

I have my neighbor's showing!! Yay. I can visit their farms but I don't have the tools to work for them. So, patience will bring us all things that we need to keep going.
Old Jan 12 2021, 08:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
OK, I don't know if there was a reply to this, there are SO many posts to go through. However, I retract this complaint. The original amount showed in storage is just some kind of nonsense, but when I went back later on and checked the amount in storage, it was right on. And to double check, I planted a farm with lettuce, checked the before and after harvest amounts, and again, the original number in storage was way off, but later on it was a good number. So, while I wish the original number was right (and eventually I imagine it will be), it is not a serious problem for now.
Hi Earlgray,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the migration. Please post here since you are able to load your farms. It appears that the full amount is not posting until you reload your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2021, 08:19 PM

Default WebGL works then stops with black screen.

Hi Raul
My ID is 1648159402
I get in and harvest plants and trees, and chop trees OK.
But when I change farms, about the 20th farm change I get this error message.
An Embedded Page at Slashkey says
"Your Browser Does Not Support WebGL."
Refreshing the page does not help, but closing Google Chrome and reopening it again temporarily solves the problem for a short time.
Then the screen goes black and I have to escape out of it.
Don't know if others have hit this problem, which is why I am reporting it.
Have a great evening!
Old Jan 12 2021, 08:23 PM

Hi, Just wondering when we will be able to see the gifts that are sent again. And use the trees and such again

Other than that all is working great thus far. waiting for ,ore features to be added back as they are possible. Thanks to all involved

User ID:
Old Jan 12 2021, 08:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Hi All,
If you are in the game and just have questions or problems please post them in this thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2021, 08:36 PM

Thumbs down Experience points, tools & Facilities

I'm not getting experience points tools are working very slow and I can't open any of my facilities When do you think it will be working like the old way Thanks Tom
Old Jan 12 2021, 08:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle63 View Post
I'm not getting experience points tools are working very slow and I can't open any of my facilities When do you think it will be working like the old way Thanks Tom
Hi Tom,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the migration. Please post here since you are able to load your farms.

What jobs are you doing that you are not getting experience? Not everything you do earns experience. You can find what jobs do or don't in the Game Guide chapter about Hiring.

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=599222
Old Jan 12 2021, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi bogelmill
The features you are talking about, have not been added yet as this is a restricted version of the game.
When will the game be totally unrestricted?

Last edited by LisaScobee; Jan 12 2021 at 08:46 PM. Reason: changed some wording 1637121091
Old Jan 12 2021, 08:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstruck Farm View Post
When will the game be totally unrestricted?

Hi Starstruck,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the migration. Please post here since you are able to load your farms.
It will be unrestricted whenthe developers are able to add all the functions back in. We don't know how long that will take.
Old Jan 12 2021, 09:17 PM
Account Not Linked

I can't go anywhere in the game but my own farms. How can I hire people?
Closed Thread