Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 11 2022, 05:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by guess who View Post
I have a quest which requires me to do 4 different activities in one hiring. This is impossible. First hiring I managed to get never gave me any bonuses on completion the second gave me the bonuses and I did 4 different activities but due to the hirer hiring someone else as well, I could not complete the whole farm. Now I just did another full farm 5 activities in the hiring but again no completion bonuses at the end of each farm.???????????????????????? .
you cannot be a neighbour, SN or buddy.

you must be hired for 4 activities in one hire so you can be hired for fishing, chopping trees, harvestable trees and flowers

With the second one, you must be hired for 5 activities in one hire so that can be for fishing, chopping, harvesting trees and crops, and flowers.

These MUST be completed at the market place as you'll get a bonus chest which you must collect for your farm pass things to complete
Old Sep 11 2022, 07:00 AM

How do I "Increase capacity by 10% for facilities that product common ingredients" (a Farm Pass privlege that has not been claimed yet)? I'm already producing 100% of everything and my storage is at the highest level. (BTW, it would be nice if you e-mailed me where you move this to because I NEVER find answers to any of my posts).
Old Sep 11 2022, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_a_thompson View Post
How do I "Increase capacity by 10% for facilities that product common ingredients" (a Farm Pass privlege that has not been claimed yet)? I'm already producing 100% of everything and my storage is at the highest level. (BTW, it would be nice if you e-mailed me where you move this to because I NEVER find answers to any of my posts).
Hi james_a_thompson

It means that if you get that privilage your facilities which are producing common ingredients will produce 10% more than usual during all that season.

For example:

Watermill and Oil Factory are 2 of the facilities producing common ingredients.

If you start production for corn flour in the Watermill without the 10% privilage, the full run for corn flour will be 900
But if you have the privilage, then it will be 990 corn flour for a full run.

Starting production for Olive Oil in the Oil Factory without the 10% privilage, then the full run for olive oil is 3600
But with the privilage, it is 3960 of olive oil for a full run.

About your Harvest/Products storage, I just take a look at your data and it is at about 69% so you have enough space in case you want to get that privilage.

Im sorry but we cant send emails to the users, but you can find your own posts and the possible responses following the instructions given in this thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766
Old Sep 11 2022, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by guess who View Post
I have a quest which requires me to do 4 different activities in one hiring. This is impossible. First hiring I managed to get never gave me any bonuses on completion the second gave me the bonuses and I did 4 different activities but due to the hirer hiring someone else as well, I could not complete the whole farm. Now I just did another full farm 5 activities in the hiring but again no completion bonuses at the end of each farm.???????????????????????? .
Hi guess who

I justed checked and you were able to complete the seasonal goal for hiring.

Im not sure what happened to the hires you describe as I can only see one hire which I think is the one to let you complete the seasonal goal.

Please remember that you have to be hired at Job market to count for the goal.
Also, after completing each farm and collecting the bonus chest, check the farm pass icon to see if the it shows the progress for your goal.

If you are not receiving the bonus chest, then it is possible that a buddy or friend hired you. You know that some farmers have the same username and we cant know if they are strangers or friends/buddies.

I'm glad you were able to complete the goal, but if you have more problems with the new feature please let us know.
Old Sep 11 2022, 10:55 AM

This is a suggestion - but it's about the Farm Pass - so if this isn't the right place for it, please move it.

The goals that require hiring can be problematic whether your the person hiring or the one being hired. Yesterday, I was hoping to get someone solo to do all my farms - never a problem in the past. So I got to the Market and there was someone saying they needed to be hired for a Farm Pass. I was HAPPY to help! However, that person ended up saying they really only had time to get the couple of things they needed. They were super nice about it so I wasn't mad, but it DID take me another 5-10 minutes to find someone who COULD finish.

Then today, the shoe was on the other foot. I got hired for a whole ton of farms when I really only had time to do my goal. I DID finish all the farms - because of my experience yesterday - but I wasn't really happy about it.

This isn't a perfect solution, but it might help all of us to have a separate category on the side for "Farm Pass." Maybe that could signal to those of us hiring that this person needs help but might or might not be able to finish. As an employee, I could slip away after getting what I need without feeling QUITE so guilty. As the hirer, though, what do we do? I could hire a Farm Pass person AND someone else - but what if the someone else does the part the FP person specifically needs? As I said, not a perfect solution but maybe at least starting a conversation about something I'm seeing as a problem.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Sep 11 2022, 01:11 PM

Default Game pass options

Why don't you make it so that when you have a harvest or chop,etc you can use your largest tool instead of the tiny one you have selected. If we have the others the should still count towards the pass item.
Old Sep 11 2022, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
Why don't you make it so that when you have a harvest or chop,etc you can use your largest tool instead of the tiny one you have selected. If we have the others the should still count towards the pass item.
Hi Crystal

I moved your post to the New Release thread where we are responding all questions about Farm Pass.

You should be able to use any size of tool to do the farm work to complete a goal.

The only restriction you have for tools is when you get a goal to water flowers as you have to use the watering can and not the Mobile sprinkler.
Old Sep 11 2022, 02:25 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
This is a suggestion - but it's about the Farm Pass - so if this isn't the right place for it, please move it.

Then today, the shoe was on the other foot. I got hired for a whole ton of farms when I really only had time to do my goal. I DID finish all the farms - because of my experience yesterday - but I wasn't really happy about it.
This happened to me too today. I had completed my goal four farms in and then I had forty to go! I finished for much the same reason as Susan, I consider accepting the job as promise to finish - I know many people do not see it that way, it's just my take. It would be nice to just be able to do what is required for the goal and not break a promise.

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old Sep 11 2022, 04:44 PM

Either we need a list of what counts as a 'regular' gift or we need the devs to make all the permanent gifts into regular ones. I am drowning in tomatoes!
Old Sep 11 2022, 04:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
Either we need a list of what counts as a 'regular' gift or we need the devs to make all the permanent gifts into regular ones. I am drowning in tomatoes!
Hi Sqrl,
If you are talking about "regular" gifts for the Farm Pass, any gift you find on the Send Gift & My requests tabs are regular gifts. The only stipulation for those goals is they have to be original gifts. Exchanged gifts will not count.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread