Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 12 2011, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel70 View Post
Just tried it and it is not working. I took it out of my storage and placed it on farm 1 and when I selected 'irrigate' it turned into the red sprinkler irrigating both flowers and crops.
OK, sorry about that, it worked the other day that way for me and it didn't change to the red sprinkler either .... wonder if it didn't change because i had already used the red sprinkler on my farm the day before to water my 4 day crop and flowers?

i love that it cuts the growth time of long crops in half but hate that you cant just use it to water the flowers, wish it worked on fruit trees too

**My neighbors' list is full but I can still accept so I am your neighbor but will have to add you as a buddy on my end of the game. I have plenty of room for buddies.
Old Sep 13 2011, 07:29 AM

[..., YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY OWNERSHIP RIGHS IN THE SUBSCRIPTIONS,

However, do we have ownership rights?
Old Sep 13 2011, 07:42 AM

I would like to see it because I cannot hire anyone to harvest my flowers! The flowers are all lined up and would be an easy harvest. I hire someone only to go back and find all the crops harvested, but not one of the flowers. I have even hired people who claim to want to harvest flowers. I have even hired people with only flowers to harvest and they hirees still do not harvest the flowers. Instead of buying the harvester, I was stupid enough to buy the sprinkler.
Old Sep 13 2011, 07:44 AM

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarawa View Post
SlashKey.com Website and Applications may charge subscription fees to access certain services or features in our applications and games. Some of our applications or games may require the use of virtual currencies (e.g. Coins, FarmCash) or the purchase and use of virtual items (e.g. Barns, Trees, Furniture, Clothes). PURCHASES OF SUBSCRIPTIONS, ANY VIRTUAL CURRENCY AND VIRTUAL ITEMS ARE FINAL; AND EXCEPT IN OUR SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETON, SHALL NOT BE REFUNDABLE, TRANSFERRABLE OR EXCHANGEABLE. REGARDLESS OF THE CONSIDERATION OFFERED OR PAID IN EXCHANGE FOR SUBSCRIPTIONS, SERVICES, VIRTUAL CURRENCY OR VIRTUAL ITEMS, YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY OWNERSHIP RIGHS IN THE SUBSCRIPTIONS, SERVICES, VIRTUAL CURRENCY OR VIRTUAL ITEMS. You agree that subscriptions, virtual currency and/or virtual items will be forfeited if your account is terminated for any reason, including slashkey.com's sole and absolute discretion or if slashkey.com discontinues providing the services on the website, applications or games. Prices and availability of services, virtual currency or virtual items are subject to change without notice. SlashKey.com

They can..however..the brown one is in your storage,and can be used if youput it on the farm you want to use it on..until they either make both work from storage,this is a perfectly fine work around
You know what, Farm Town Developers, with that attitude, many of us will probably keep our farms only so our neighbours will have neighbours and be able to receive gifts from us. Then, we will just stop playing the game. I have years invested, FC invested, coins invested, but I do not like snotty attitudes such as yours. Are you friends with Zynga or something?
Old Sep 13 2011, 11:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by criminalist View Post
You know what, Farm Town Developers, with that attitude, many of us will probably keep our farms only so our neighbours will have neighbours and be able to receive gifts from us. Then, we will just stop playing the game. I have years invested, FC invested, coins invested, but I do not like snotty attitudes such as yours. Are you friends with Zynga or something?
That is a standard Terms of Service and no different from anything else you use on your computer.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 13 2011, 07:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by cem251 View Post
So if you don't need the brown sprinkler anymore, why should you have to buy it to get the red sprinkler? Just a dumb idea, but that makes sense to me, just because other people had bought it before doesn't mean if we want the red sprinkler now and didn't have it that we should have to buy both just for one to disappear right after you buy it.

Here's another stupid question, I used the red sprinkler on crops that said they had 1 day left, not 1.2 or whatever 1 day and then it said it had 12 hours left, what happened to the 20 hour days, that doesn't make sense. If I knew it was going to do that I wouldn't have used it on it because now it will have been a waste of my time.
The time left for growing in crops is based on a 24 hour day not the 20 ft day. So watering them and they changing to 12 hours is right.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Sep 13 2011, 07:52 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by criminalist View Post
Just stating a fact.If you didn't bother reading the EULA,don't get mad because I posted it.Also helps if you read it in context to what I was replying to,but hey,easier to call someone snotty.
Old Sep 13 2011, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
The time left for growing in crops is based on a 24 hour day not the 20 ft day. So watering them and they changing to 12 hours is right.
Thank you, was just curious. Also, if you can only water a farm once per day, I understand that, but why once the 20 hours is up can you not water it again if it's the same crop, say 3 or 4 day crop? That doesn't make sense, then why does it say you can water once per day, but it doesn't say you can only water the crop once in the time period, unless I'm missing it somewhere, which it probably does.
Old Sep 13 2011, 09:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cem251 View Post
Thank you, was just curious. Also, if you can only water a farm once per day, I understand that, but why once the 20 hours is up can you not water it again if it's the same crop, say 3 or 4 day crop? That doesn't make sense, then why does it say you can water once per day, but it doesn't say you can only water the crop once in the time period, unless I'm missing it somewhere, which it probably does.
You missed that. It said that you can only speed up the time once per crop. You can't speed it up again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 14 2011, 12:28 AM

Default time that crops go to waste

has this been increased...I planted some grapes (4 hour) and when they were ready to harvest it said they will go to waste in 5.1 hours? didnt it used to be that crops went to waste the same amount of time they take to grow?