Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 03 2012, 09:02 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel7 View Post
Here's my two cents for what it's worth. I have the 5x5 tools and combine and everything that led up to that point. But with each new tool, I have always had the expectation that it would actually speed things up. Frankly, this has never happened. The developers made a change to when you are harvesting and plowing together at a neighbors farm, your avatar is instantly there, quickly jumping from click to click, yet when I do my own farm, she still just lazily very slowly walks around the farm clearing and/or planting, plant & walk, etc. etc. I thought I would see a difference in time between the 3x3 and then again with the 4x4 and really with the 5x5, but it still takes just as much time to do my own farm as way back at the 3x3. I won't be fooled again with the 6x6. It only saves on the number of clicks you have to make. If it doesn't save me time, it is worthless. I hope this makes sense.
You don't have to wait for your avatar to finish, after you have worked on your last plot click on the save button and it will save your progress so you can move on to something else.
Old Jun 03 2012, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amycichow View Post
Anyone that wants to upgrade to the new 36 x 36 tools most likely has purchased the gamut of 25 x 25 tools. I'm at the top level, and have carefully spent my farm cash on mostly tools, as that is what helps me work my farm the quickest. I own the 25 x 25 combination harvest/plow/plant tool, and have absolutely no interest in back sliding to separate harvest then plow then plant commands. But to get to the only tool that I have interest in, the 36x36 combo, I will need 140 farm cash.

There is no incentive for me to buy the new tools. I'm not willing to drop 140 FC at one time and I won't buy them individually because I wouldn't use them.

You need an option to purchase the 36x36 combo when you have the 25x25 combo equivalent as a prerequisite.

Love the game, but it doesn't look like you thought this one thru all the way.
I totally agree .. when i read about the new 6x6 combines i figured you would be able to get them as long as you had the 5x5 combines but nope .. have to buy the 6x6 plow, harvester and seeder before you can get the 6x6 combines .. i already have all the smaller FC tools just sitting around wasting space in my storage but since i paid FC for them i refuse to sell them since you only get coins for them and not a reduced FC price .. I refuse to spend 140 FC just to have the 6x6 all in 1 combine, not worth 140 FC just to have all the others taking up more storage space and never get used.

**My neighbors' list is full but I can still accept so I am your neighbor but will have to add you as a buddy on my end of the game. I have plenty of room for buddies.
Old Jun 04 2012, 05:36 AM

I am still unable to buy the purple harvest, plow, sow. I have all green tools. Why won't it work for me??
Old Jun 04 2012, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkarnie View Post
I am still unable to buy the purple harvest, plow, sow. I have all green tools. Why won't it work for me??
Hi, are the 5 x 5 tools in storage ?
Old Jun 10 2012, 03:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm36 View Post
I totally agree .. when i read about the new 6x6 combines i figured you would be able to get them as long as you had the 5x5 combines but nope .. have to buy the 6x6 plow, harvester and seeder before you can get the 6x6 combines .. i already have all the smaller FC tools just sitting around wasting space in my storage but since i paid FC for them i refuse to sell them since you only get coins for them and not a reduced FC price .. I refuse to spend 140 FC just to have the 6x6 all in 1 combine, not worth 140 FC just to have all the others taking up more storage space and never get used.
I totally, totally agree with you, it's a rip off. Anyway I am quite happy with my 5x5 combine and other tools. I definitely will not be forking out FC to upgrade to 6x6
Old Jun 10 2012, 11:05 AM

how do I use the solar panels? I have a solar plow, but don't know if the panels or link to the plow or if the panels are just for decorations. Thanks for any in put!!!
Old Jun 10 2012, 11:25 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I think the basic tools for 6x6 harvesting, plowing, sowing should be purchased with farmcoins, but if U want the combines, U can pay with farmcash. It's crazy with the charges, the farmcash items should be cut in half. They are taking advantage of those who are addicted to farmtown, they have an illness, & are willing to do whatever it takes to make sure they get every single item, regardless of cost. The company is going to crash soon if they don't get control & start working for those who aren't addicted (seriously). It's not too late for them to make amendments to the charges for items.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 10 2012, 11:29 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

If U look in the upper right hand corner of the box in the store for the solar panels, if there isn't a small light green question mark, it means that there are no uses for that item, except for decoration.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 11 2012, 10:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjcblue View Post
how do I use the solar panels? I have a solar plow, but don't know if the panels or link to the plow or if the panels are just for decorations. Thanks for any in put!!!
The solar panels are just decoration. They don't do anything.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 11 2012, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjcblue View Post
Solar panels are just decorations... solar plow just means it doesn't use any fuel I believe.