Old Dec 25 2015, 09:09 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old McMark View Post
For people having this problem (I am having it too), remember that when you hire, you can click on the Show Work Info button to show which farms are ready to work for that type of hire. It is not ideal, but it is getting me by until the Stats tool is fixed.
have you checked your Flash Player and cleared all sites?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 26 2015, 04:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu3 View Post
I take it after 11 days nearly 2 weeks from latest update the facility wont be coming yet again is there some reason why there is a regular sign that 1 facility is never released when it is suppose to be i have noticed in past the same happening why not drag it to the next update ?
Its already been released
Old Dec 26 2015, 04:56 AM

All these updates keep saying things have speeded up well when logging into Farmtown it now takes forever and even then when I finally get to my farm it then has a box saying its loading which seems to be stuck on 25% for about a minute, its far from faster than it was before, if anything its a whole lot slower
Old Dec 26 2015, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brenda steele View Post
All these updates keep saying things have speeded up well when logging into Farmtown it now takes forever and even then when I finally get to my farm it then has a box saying its loading which seems to be stuck on 25% for about a minute, its far from faster than it was before, if anything its a whole lot slower
Hi brenda steele

Which browser are you using? have you tried another browser to check if you have the same problems?

Also, are you clearing your browser cache? if yes, please read the following, it was posted by Raul in his notes for November release:

Post-Release Updates - November 21th, 1:00AM

We just released another batch of improvements and bug fixes as part of the next release, see all the details below:

- Farm Loading optimizations, farms should in general load up to 25% faster. This is assuming that most of your game items are cached by your browser. A note on this, clearing your browser cache should be done only when necessary, for example, when Farmtown doesn't load correctly or extreme cases like that, usually it is not needed, and the downside is that every time you clear your browser cache you have to reload all the items to your computer which takes time, specially on slower connections, and every time you visit farms with items that are not cached you will have to wait extra time. Clearing memcache is fine and doesn't have any downsides, memcache is cleared automatically after 3 hours of inactivity.
Old Dec 26 2015, 09:32 AM

Level:
XP:

I'm really loving the new zoom level. Thanks!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 27 2015, 02:53 PM

Level:
XP:

Ok what's going on, i'm getting a lot of disconnect, click the green tick or reload the red with the X, and that is every time I try to use the farm stats.. was working fine yesterday.. so that is a new one.. I am so sick and tired since I got changed from server, that I may just wait and have patience like you all say but while I wait and have patience I will stay away from here.. I had to put my cat to sleep and my mood is not great, so I'm sorry if I offend anybody but I am very frustated at the moment.. oh and I have the latest on the flash, have put my Tune my Mac to work and have cleared the memcache also... thanks
Old Dec 27 2015, 03:01 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Ok what's going on, i'm getting a lot of disconnect, click the green tick or reload the red with the X, and that is every time I try to use the farm stats.. was working fine yesterday.. so that is a new one.. I am so sick and tired since I got changed from server, that I may just wait and have patience like you all say but while I wait and have patience I will stay away from here.. I had to put my cat to sleep and my mood is not great, so I'm sorry if I offend anybody but I am very frustated at the moment.. oh and I have the latest on the flash, have put my Tune my Mac to work and have cleared the memcache also... thanks
Hi Texas Belle,

Sorry to hear you have sad news.

The farm stats problem has been sent off to the developers. Currently it's only working for some people when using the Current farm setting. If you need it to know what farm to hire people to work for, you can use the Show Work Info within the hire window, not ideal i know but better than nothing while you wait.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 28 2015, 10:11 AM

my condolences on the sad loss of your beloved pet Texas Belle and so sorry that you are now experiencing the same problem as quite a few of us this has been happening to some since November I also have been very patient so patient that I have decided not to plant anything on my farms for some time, all I am doing is quests and I will NOT plant anything until I am notified it is fixed I also am fed up with this server wf36 and wish they would move me,
Old Dec 28 2015, 06:50 PM

I just wanted to say thank you, thank you, thank you. When I worked my farms today, I didn't see a sign of any of the lines that have been showing up since the flash update. Everything looks sharp and clear. Whatever you (Raul and the devs) did, it made the game better. <3
Old Dec 29 2015, 07:02 AM

From Raul's notes

Post-Release Updates - December 28th, 3:30PM

BugFix: Farm Stats timeout issues
BugFix: The single tool Axe was consuming fuel
BugFix: Ordering by Level in the neighbour bar was not working for users with very high XP
Closed Thread