Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 21 2010, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnjHeathcote View Post
Hello from the UK, I would like to thank the developers for all that they do for us Happy Farmers. All too often, people complain and show their frustration when things go wrong. There's always compromise - I've been harvesting and plowing myself while we've had the problems over the weekend - and thoroughly enjoying it. It's nice to get back to basics. Once again, thanks very much for working hard on FarmTown. Best wishes, Angela
Angela, thank you.

We've had an update from the developers.. they've released a new version of the game which should solve the hiring issues.

They have also added an in-game warning about moving animals so they don't get lost somewhere in storage.

They're still working on some of the other issues that have been reported.

Old Jun 21 2010, 06:39 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Very nice but I hope you will be fixing all the new bugs that came with this update ASAP.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 21 2010, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by papab2000 View Post
Very nice but I hope you will be fixing all the new bugs that came with this update ASAP.
Please read my post directly above yours in this thread. The developers are aware of the problems and are working hard to get them all fixed very soon.
Old Jun 21 2010, 08:00 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hey there,

Here is a list of the recent updates to FarmTown, including yesterday's release as well:

1. Father's Day items, to send as gift and to purchase at the store.

2. You can now transfer your animals between your farms by adding them to the Item Storage like the rest of the items.

3. You can now move most of the animals to buildings to avoid having too many animals on a farm and make the game faster and gain some space. You can move up to 50 animals of each type to their buildings. Here is the animal list and the buildings to which they can be moved:

Hen, Guese, Chicken, Rooster, Turkey -> Chicken Coop
Cow, Goat -> Dairy Shed
Sheep, llama -> Wool Shed
Horse, Donkey -> Any of the Stables
Dog -> Dog House
Pig -> Pigsty

The harvest functionality hasn't changed with this release, for instance, if you have 10 hens on the farm and 10 on the Chicken Coop, when you harvest you will harvest all at once (10 + 10), like before.

4. Animals' functionalities have been optimized. If you have a lot of animals, you can move most of them to buildings and still leave some on the farm if you like how they look on the farm (without freezing them). It shouldn't make the game slower now, 20-50 animals on a farm should be OK.

5. Gift Trading: This feature should make the gifting functionality on the game much easier. When you receive a gift, if you don't like it, the Mayor will offer you to exchange it for another gift on that same page, no reloading required.

6. Coffee Grinder (Coins): Allows you to produce Ground Coffee from the Coffee in your storage

7. Fish Farming Plant (28FC): Allows you to produce containers of Shrimps, Mussels, Scallops and Oysters

8. Sushi Restaurant (Coins): Allows you to produce different types of Sushi:

- Carp Sushi
- Mackerel Sushi
- Eel Sushi
- Salmon Sushi
- California Rolls
- Rainbow Rolls

9. Seafood Restaurant (32FC): Allows you to produce different types of Seafood dishes:

- Oyster Shooters
- Baked Tilapia
- Grilled Mahi Mahi
- Grilled Swordfish
- Seafood Mix
- Supreme Seafood Mix

Enjoy!

--Raul
Thank you so much Raul. It's an awesome game. I am addicted to it. Love every minute working my farms. Thanks for all the new things. we sure needed to transfer our animals and have a place to keep them. I would love to see again when we plow, how many more points are needed for the next level. I'm sure we all miss that. Thanks again! Farmer Rose
Old Jun 21 2010, 10:35 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I just bought the new Seafood Restaurant and Fish plant and I filled the restaurant and all and yes ALL the products I put in there to be processed disappeared completly out of the restuarant and my storage. I had paid good coins and spent a long time fishing for all this stuff and now I have no coins or products to show for my hard work. This is not the first time this has happened and if this is going to happen I have just wasted good dollars buying a usless piece of equipment. Now it would be nice to have all my stock retuned or the coins that I spent and even the dollars returned as I want a refund. Everything else is great but quite honeslty the new seafood restaurnt is just not worth the money and time if you loose things like this. Otherwise guys keep up the good work on other things.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 21 2010, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
I am fairly certain the developers are trying to do just that
LOL @ signature - Tony are you BEHAVING ???

Old Jun 21 2010, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emswife1 View Post
Thanks for the changes... now if Cranberries only grew in bogs instead of trees... LOL!
Take her cranberries off of the trees and replace them with coffee.

Take my coffee crop and replace it with cranberry bogs.

Then all will be right with the world.
Old Jun 21 2010, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero 1 View Post
If you want to get something out of your store it takes ages and ages for the item list to run through as it is loading then you get error message then you have to re load then when your back try to get a cow out of store to move to another farm and bam store takes ages to load items list then error then have to re load AGAIN.
I haven't had any problems with my storage list - how many different items do you have in yours??
Old Jun 21 2010, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearhair View Post
Take her cranberries off of the trees and replace them with coffee.

Take my coffee crop and replace it with cranberry bogs.

Then all will be right with the world.
So long as you don't take the Money off my money tree or the skeletons off my skeleton tree !
Old Jun 21 2010, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
LOL @ signature - Tony are you BEHAVING ???
Moi ! Always sweetie
Closed Thread