Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Closed Thread

Old Mar 11 2019, 01:06 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by texans View Post
Well I just tried to sell and it says I have no Super Facility products to sell, so you are incorrect sir.
Hi Texans,
What time is it now where you are? If you are in Texas then it is now after midnight which means any products you had and had not given or sold away are now gone.

Now try clicking the Upgrade button if you are in the central time zone and you will see the new facility for this week.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 11 2019, 01:15 AM

I live in Idaho now, so 11:15 PM
Old Mar 11 2019, 01:17 AM

Default Not still there :-/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi JBrooks,
We are aware of this and have contacted the developers. You need to wait until after your midnight and it should straighten itself out. Even though the products show as zero amount they are still there and if you try to sell or give them away to your neighbors or in the trade market you will be able to do so up until midnight.
Nope. When I tried to sell from SF it says I don't have any. Sooo I guess they are NOT still there. lol
Old Mar 11 2019, 01:21 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julieanntoo View Post
Nope. When I tried to sell from SF it says I don't have any. Sooo I guess they are NOT still there. lol
Hi Julieanntoo,
I am sorry, but I and many others had no problems selling or giving away the products we had in the super facility even though the manager showed we did not have any. There is nothing we can do to replace what you lost if you didn't get to sell them. This should correct at your midnight when the day changes to Monday and you will be able to upgrade and get your new facility for this week.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 11 2019, 01:26 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I live in Idaho now, so 11:15 PM
Hi Texans,
I am sorry then as I and many others were still able to give away or sell the products we made right up until the local midnight andhave now upgraded to the new facility.
There isn't any way we can replace what you have missing. It all should correct when you reach midnight and can upgrade to the new facility.
Old Mar 11 2019, 01:30 AM

Taz,
Thanks for looking into this for me! But, I did lose all what I saved from yesterday at 6 PM until I loaded it up at 8:30 PM, I reloaded the Bee farm and got like two hours worth, lol
Old Mar 11 2019, 01:34 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Taz,
Thanks for looking into this for me! But, I did lose all what I saved from yesterday at 6 PM until I loaded it up at 8:30 PM, I reloaded the Bee farm and got like two hours worth, lol
Hi Texans,
You are not the only one who had this problem show up as it effected everyone who was not already on Monday in their time zone whan it showed up. Most didn't even realize it because they didn't open the super facility manager, so continued producing and selling.

I am sorry, but we do not have any way to replace anything missing.
Old Mar 11 2019, 01:45 AM

When I go to the Super Facility, it tells me to upgrade a facility, but when I do it tells me, Sorry, an error occurred, try again later. Help, please.
Old Mar 11 2019, 01:57 AM

That's what it told me...I had to put more in..it reset to zero once I hit the Upgrade button because all the products were red then it reset to 0 so I loaded and more went in and was red, so I loaded and got a few more, but lost a whole days worth X 39 farms worth. GRRR Time I have the Bee Farm, if it was Spice factory I wouldn't care all that much, lol
Old Mar 11 2019, 06:46 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ View Post
When I go to the Super Facility, it tells me to upgrade a facility, but when I do it tells me, Sorry, an error occurred, try again later. Help, please.
Hi KCJ,

The was a problem with the super facility showing upgrade before it was Monday 12.00AM your time. If you tried to upgrade before that time then that's why there was an error. Try again when it is past Monday 12.00AM your time.
Closed Thread

Tags
adding offers, buying products, deleting offers, nothing to sell, selling products, stuck offers, super facility