Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1611  
Old Jan 09 2020, 11:22 AM
leighwj1960 leighwj1960 is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 04 2009
Location: South Houston, TX
Posts: 240
Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allykat View Post
Thank you Taz, I will pass that on to my friend.

Another issue I have been having is when I move trees etc using the transplanter and I go back to her farm the trees etc are all back where they were. Any ideas on this problem?

Cheers
If your friend is on the farm when you are working that could be the problem. I have a couple of Super Neighbors that I will help with farm design since I have the green hand and they don't. If they are on the farm when I am working the changes I make don't stick but if I am alone on the farm there is no problem.
Reply With Quote
  #1612  
Old Jan 09 2020, 06:01 PM
Allykat Allykat is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 03 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 227
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighwj1960 View Post
If your friend is on the farm when you are working that could be the problem. I have a couple of Super Neighbors that I will help with farm design since I have the green hand and they don't. If they are on the farm when I am working the changes I make don't stick but if I am alone on the farm there is no problem.
Thank you Leigh, I have found the same problem and have learnt to avoid that and tell them to run away lol.

Cheers
Reply With Quote
  #1613  
Old Jan 29 2020, 01:24 AM
KCJ KCJ is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 26 2010
Location: California USA
Posts: 70
Default Weird problem on my farm 34

Please look at my farm 34, the top row, when I plant it, looks normal. I harvested & replanted the whole thing, did the trees, watered the flowers, & then turned everything off so I could see the crops only. It was fine, so I irrigated. I even stayed on the farm for a few minutes while I answered a message. It was still there. I went to the next farm, got it all done, & went back to 34. That strip was unplowed again. I plowed it, replanted it, and when I went back later it is again unplanted. This is the second day, btw. Before I do anything else, I would appreciate some feedback from your experts.
Reply With Quote
  #1614  
Old Jan 29 2020, 01:42 AM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 26,414
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ View Post
Please look at my farm 34, the top row, when I plant it, looks normal. I harvested & replanted the whole thing, did the trees, watered the flowers, & then turned everything off so I could see the crops only. It was fine, so I irrigated. I even stayed on the farm for a few minutes while I answered a message. It was still there. I went to the next farm, got it all done, & went back to 34. That strip was unplowed again. I plowed it, replanted it, and when I went back later it is again unplanted. This is the second day, btw. Before I do anything else, I would appreciate some feedback from your experts.
Hi KCJ,
I moved your post to the subject thread about crops.
It looks to me like you have inadvertently layered (not staggered) these fields in that area. The only way to correct that is to delete all the plots out, close and restart your farm and see if they come back. If they do repeat until they do not come back and then replow and plant again. You might be able to do that in just that area, but you may have to do the entire farm. I am not sure you will be able to leave the trees and flowers layered over them as that may interfere with it.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #1615  
Old Feb 15 2020, 03:15 PM
denolee denolee is offline
Getting Started ( Level 1 )
 
Join Date: Apr 06 2010
Posts: 39
Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Problems replotting field

I'm trying to reply a 42 field. All old plots are deleted. I put one plot down, then deleted it. However, there is a section in middle of field that will not allow me to plot, as it turns red. I've tried everything I know. Do you have any suggestions. Thank you.
Denolee
Reply With Quote
  #1616  
Old Feb 15 2020, 03:22 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 26,414
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by denolee View Post
I'm trying to reply a 42 field. All old plots are deleted. I put one plot down, then deleted it. However, there is a section in middle of field that will not allow me to plot, as it turns red. I've tried everything I know. Do you have any suggestions. Thank you.
Denolee
Hi Denolee,
I moved your post to the subject thread about plowing. Please make sure you do not have anything hidden on the farm. Even if something is hidden the game still knows it is there and will not let your add anything in that space. It sounds like you are trying to layer this farm and I am sorry, but we can not give or allow any instructions about layering in the forums.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #1617  
Old Feb 25 2020, 08:09 AM
Whoopsidaisy's Avatar
Whoopsidaisy Whoopsidaisy is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 29 2009
Location: Apartment housing for seniors.
Posts: 397
Default

Hi, this question pertains to storage and seeding of crops so I hope I'm in the right spot When I check on total amounts of a crop in storage I often get a completely different total than when I go to seed that same crop. Sometimes the totals are different by thousands. How do I know which total is correct? What am I missing or don't understand?Thank you!
Reply With Quote
  #1618  
Old Feb 25 2020, 08:35 AM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 14,691
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoopsidaisy View Post
Hi, this question pertains to storage and seeding of crops so I hope I'm in the right spot When I check on total amounts of a crop in storage I often get a completely different total than when I go to seed that same crop. Sometimes the totals are different by thousands. How do I know which total is correct? What am I missing or don't understand?Thank you!
Hi Whoopsidaisy

The amount you see when you are going to seed a particular crop is the total amount you have in storage.

But in storage, you have them divided by different sizes and if that crop is also giftable, then you can see another division for it.

Let me give you an example with Strawberries

Let say you open your storage and you see the following for strawberries:

-. 12,055 regular (those are the ones you harvested)
-. 61,616 large (those were harvested by someone you hired for)
-. 1,774 gift (you received them as gift as strawberry is a giftable item)

All those are a total of 75,445 strawberries stored and that amount is what you see when you go to the store to seed strawberries.
Reply With Quote
  #1619  
Old Feb 25 2020, 10:25 AM
Whoopsidaisy's Avatar
Whoopsidaisy Whoopsidaisy is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 29 2009
Location: Apartment housing for seniors.
Posts: 397
Default

Thank you Marymarcel
Reply With Quote
  #1620  
Old Feb 25 2020, 10:42 AM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 14,691
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoopsidaisy View Post
Thank you Marymarcel

You are very welcome
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
can't plant, can't plow, can't see crops, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvest, harvesting, harvesting crops, plant, plow, seeding

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:40 PM.