Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 09 2020, 11:22 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allykat View Post
Thank you Taz, I will pass that on to my friend.

Another issue I have been having is when I move trees etc using the transplanter and I go back to her farm the trees etc are all back where they were. Any ideas on this problem?

Cheers
If your friend is on the farm when you are working that could be the problem. I have a couple of Super Neighbors that I will help with farm design since I have the green hand and they don't. If they are on the farm when I am working the changes I make don't stick but if I am alone on the farm there is no problem.
Old Jan 09 2020, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighwj1960 View Post
If your friend is on the farm when you are working that could be the problem. I have a couple of Super Neighbors that I will help with farm design since I have the green hand and they don't. If they are on the farm when I am working the changes I make don't stick but if I am alone on the farm there is no problem.
Thank you Leigh, I have found the same problem and have learnt to avoid that and tell them to run away lol.

Cheers
Old Jan 29 2020, 01:24 AM

Default Weird problem on my farm 34

Please look at my farm 34, the top row, when I plant it, looks normal. I harvested & replanted the whole thing, did the trees, watered the flowers, & then turned everything off so I could see the crops only. It was fine, so I irrigated. I even stayed on the farm for a few minutes while I answered a message. It was still there. I went to the next farm, got it all done, & went back to 34. That strip was unplowed again. I plowed it, replanted it, and when I went back later it is again unplanted. This is the second day, btw. Before I do anything else, I would appreciate some feedback from your experts.
Old Jan 29 2020, 01:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ View Post
Please look at my farm 34, the top row, when I plant it, looks normal. I harvested & replanted the whole thing, did the trees, watered the flowers, & then turned everything off so I could see the crops only. It was fine, so I irrigated. I even stayed on the farm for a few minutes while I answered a message. It was still there. I went to the next farm, got it all done, & went back to 34. That strip was unplowed again. I plowed it, replanted it, and when I went back later it is again unplanted. This is the second day, btw. Before I do anything else, I would appreciate some feedback from your experts.
Hi KCJ,
I moved your post to the subject thread about crops.
It looks to me like you have inadvertently layered (not staggered) these fields in that area. The only way to correct that is to delete all the plots out, close and restart your farm and see if they come back. If they do repeat until they do not come back and then replow and plant again. You might be able to do that in just that area, but you may have to do the entire farm. I am not sure you will be able to leave the trees and flowers layered over them as that may interfere with it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 15 2020, 03:15 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Problems replotting field

I'm trying to reply a 42 field. All old plots are deleted. I put one plot down, then deleted it. However, there is a section in middle of field that will not allow me to plot, as it turns red. I've tried everything I know. Do you have any suggestions. Thank you.
Denolee
Old Feb 15 2020, 03:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by denolee View Post
I'm trying to reply a 42 field. All old plots are deleted. I put one plot down, then deleted it. However, there is a section in middle of field that will not allow me to plot, as it turns red. I've tried everything I know. Do you have any suggestions. Thank you.
Denolee
Hi Denolee,
I moved your post to the subject thread about plowing. Please make sure you do not have anything hidden on the farm. Even if something is hidden the game still knows it is there and will not let your add anything in that space. It sounds like you are trying to layer this farm and I am sorry, but we can not give or allow any instructions about layering in the forums.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 25 2020, 08:09 AM

Hi, this question pertains to storage and seeding of crops so I hope I'm in the right spot When I check on total amounts of a crop in storage I often get a completely different total than when I go to seed that same crop. Sometimes the totals are different by thousands. How do I know which total is correct? What am I missing or don't understand?Thank you!
Old Feb 25 2020, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoopsidaisy View Post
Hi, this question pertains to storage and seeding of crops so I hope I'm in the right spot When I check on total amounts of a crop in storage I often get a completely different total than when I go to seed that same crop. Sometimes the totals are different by thousands. How do I know which total is correct? What am I missing or don't understand?Thank you!
Hi Whoopsidaisy

The amount you see when you are going to seed a particular crop is the total amount you have in storage.

But in storage, you have them divided by different sizes and if that crop is also giftable, then you can see another division for it.

Let me give you an example with Strawberries

Let say you open your storage and you see the following for strawberries:

-. 12,055 regular (those are the ones you harvested)
-. 61,616 large (those were harvested by someone you hired for)
-. 1,774 gift (you received them as gift as strawberry is a giftable item)

All those are a total of 75,445 strawberries stored and that amount is what you see when you go to the store to seed strawberries.
Old Feb 25 2020, 10:25 AM

Thank you Marymarcel
Old Feb 25 2020, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoopsidaisy View Post
Thank you Marymarcel

You are very welcome

Tags
can't plant, can't plow, can't see crops, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvest, harvesting, harvesting crops, plant, plow, seeding