Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Closed Thread

Old Feb 15 2020, 06:22 PM

Default Can't open facilities

I am not able to open any facilities while doing quests. Also, when I try to open the facility manager, I just get an "I'm busy" sort of floating notice.

Wait Im Busy.jpg
I have never had this happen. I don't know what to do about it. Help please.

Last edited by Druzela; Feb 15 2020 at 06:29 PM.
Old Feb 15 2020, 06:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Druzela View Post
I am not able to open any facilities while doing quests. Also, when I try to open the facility manager, I just get an "I'm busy" sort of floating notice.

I have never had this happen. I don't know what to do about it. Help please.
Hi Druzela,
I moved your post to the subject thread about facilities.
Are there any red numbers on your Save button at the top of the farms when this happens? If so you need to wait until all the data is transferred before you can do anything else on the farm.

If that is not it then all the loading data has not finished and you need to wait for it to complete loading your farms before you try doing anything. You can try moving your avatar to see if it is done.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 17 2020, 08:20 PM

Default Can't cash out

I can't cash out on the products in my shops: Fish, Winter Clothing, Nuts, Jams, Flowers, Fruit - that kind of thing. What's going on?
Old Feb 17 2020, 08:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by petenpete View Post
I can't cash out on the products in my shops: Fish, Winter Clothing, Nuts, Jams, Flowers, Fruit - that kind of thing. What's going on?
Hi petenpete,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the facility manager.
You have to have fuel to do so. If you are out of fuel then you can't cash out your services.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 18 2020, 12:50 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
You are welcome jon
I did try that, but it didn't address the real problem, certain things are not showing up at all. I know for a fact that I need to be growing coffee, purple grapes, and jute, and no matter what setting I use they're not listed. I can only guess at how much I need and it's entirely possible there are other things I need as well, I've just noticed those three. The game is just omitting certain crops that are needed. This has to be a glitch.
Old Feb 18 2020, 01:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon71 View Post
I did try that, but it didn't address the real problem, certain things are not showing up at all. I know for a fact that I need to be growing coffee, purple grapes, and jute, and no matter what setting I use they're not listed. I can only guess at how much I need and it's entirely possible there are other things I need as well, I've just noticed those three. The game is just omitting certain crops that are needed. This has to be a glitch.
Hi Jon,
The ingredient planner does sometimes omit items that you have zero of in storage. It is intermitent and therefore very difficult for the developers to pin point the problem. By checking the seeds in stored amount sort order then you can see the ones with none stored at the top of the list to be planted. Once you have some in your storage then they should show in the ingredient planner and you will get an amount listed that you need. If you know what facilities use those crops then you can go to the ingredient planner for that facility to determine how many are needed.
Old Feb 18 2020, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Druzela,
I moved your post to the subject thread about facilities.
Are there any red numbers on your Save button at the top of the farms when this happens? If so you need to wait until all the data is transferred before you can do anything else on the farm.

If that is not it then all the loading data has not finished and you need to wait for it to complete loading your farms before you try doing anything. You can try moving your avatar to see if it is done.
Okay, it looks like I'm just going to have to let the game go for a little while. It's been 3 days and I still can't load or open facilities. Thank you for your response.

Update: I uninstalled then reinstalled Google Chrome. Changed some settings and a did few other things. I truly have no idea what it was, but everything is working now.

Last edited by Druzela; Feb 18 2020 at 05:05 PM.
Old Feb 18 2020, 04:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Druzela View Post
Okay, it looks like I'm just going to have to let the game go for a little while. It's been 3 days and I still can't load or open facilities. Thank you for your response.
Hi Druzela,
Apparently you are getting an incomplete load. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If that doesn't help the only other thing I can say is to contact Support and see if they can help. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Old Feb 20 2020, 12:20 PM

I spent a whole day un-checking facilities I did not want to run. I am talking 1000's! It worked beautifully all day yesterday. I go to start and load them today, and over half are now enabled! Is this supposed to happen? I turned them off for a reason, and if I am going to invest another whole day doing so, I need the assurance it will not happen again. If the new platform has been slowly released, and this is a glitch, it would have been nice to know that was being done, so I wouldn't have wasted my time.
Old Feb 20 2020, 12:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
I spent a whole day un-checking facilities I did not want to run. I am talking 1000's! It worked beautifully all day yesterday. I go to start and load them today, and over half are now enabled! Is this supposed to happen? I turned them off for a reason, and if I am going to invest another whole day doing so, I need the assurance it will not happen again. If the new platform has been slowly released, and this is a glitch, it would have been nice to know that was being done, so I wouldn't have wasted my time.
Hi Early Girl,
The new platform has not been released. I am not sure why you are turning off that many facilities, but we have no way to assure you that it will not happen again. The only thing I can suggest is to try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Hopefully that will prevent it from happening again.
Closed Thread

Tags
can't post from facility, cash out, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, find facility on farm, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility