Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Closed Thread

Old Jun 27 2020, 11:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kperry7411 View Post
You recently split the pages to wall requests and other wall requests.
It's great, but now I can only respond to a few neighbors for collecting bonuses and sending ingredients because the scroll button only goes so far. The rest of my neighbors are out of luck.
That's not good.
Am I doing something wrong?
Hi kperry,
I moved your post to the subject thread about Wall Requests. Even though the list is split it is still the same length. I checked mine and it will scroll and goes back 17 hours. And the scroll does work.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 27 2020, 12:56 PM

Thank you. It used to do to 23 hrs so more people were showing up on my posts. some of them are far away
Old Jun 27 2020, 01:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kperry7411 View Post
Thank you. It used to do to 23 hrs so more people were showing up on my posts. some of them are far away
Hi Kperry,
It is limited to a certain number. That used to be 100 total, but with the split I am not sure what the total is. So it really depends on how many post either facilities and/or bonuses. Time is not a factor. You will only see the last X number of posts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 27 2020, 09:56 PM

Yesterday, all day long, I worked most of my neighbors' posts. Today I can't work anyone I worked yesterday even though some of them were over 36 hours ago and most were at least 24 hours ago. I looked at the "time until" I could work posts this morning and it said 8 hours. Still I can't work the ones I did yesterday. Is there something I'm missing?
Old Jun 27 2020, 10:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
Yesterday, all day long, I worked most of my neighbors' posts. Today I can't work anyone I worked yesterday even though some of them were over 36 hours ago and most were at least 24 hours ago. I looked at the "time until" I could work posts this morning and it said 8 hours. Still I can't work the ones I did yesterday. Is there something I'm missing?
Hi NJones
This can happen when you have not had a break from working ANY facilities at all for, at least 8 hours. It makes no difference if the post is new or old. In order to work facilities the next day for every friend you have, you must have that break. When you don't have that break, any facilities worked since you last had an 8 hour break can not be worked again, even if it's a new post the following day, until you have had that break.

If both of those indicators are showing 8 hours then you just work one of each as it resets after each one you work. You have to have a complete 8 hour break of not working any. It is not an 8 hour break from working a particular farmer's facilities.
Old Jun 27 2020, 10:09 PM

Thanks Taz. I'll remember that.
Old Jul 14 2020, 07:00 PM

Something not right people are saying they can’t do facilities as just posted and some saying not friends when we are and some saying reserved for friends which have not got for anyone.. re the facilities and clients
Old Jul 14 2020, 07:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
Something not right people are saying they can’t do facilities as just posted and some saying not friends when we are and some saying reserved for friends which have not got for anyone.. re the facilities and clients
Hi Amanda,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section subject thread about the newsfeed and wall requests posts as this has nothing to do with the current release.

Are you having this problem? Anything to do with being friends is handled by Facebook and sometimes all the data is not passed through back to Farm Town. For those the only thing we can suggest is for them to try clearing their memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Not being able to do facilities that are just posted could be that they have not taken the required break from working facilities before they can work your facilities again.
Old Jul 22 2020, 05:15 AM

Default Not showing on the Request Wall

Ok, as of this morning 4:00 a.m. Eastern time, in the USA
I have posted both fac's and clients, 3 times, using 3 different browsers
everything is cleared, including the cache and a friend tells me my posts are not showing on the wall...First time with this issue
Was wondering why they are not getting worked.
Please look into this
Old Jul 22 2020, 05:55 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1971 View Post
Ok, as of this morning 4:00 a.m. Eastern time, in the USA
I have posted both fac's and clients, 3 times, using 3 different browsers
everything is cleared, including the cache and a friend tells me my posts are not showing on the wall...First time with this issue
Was wondering why they are not getting worked.
Please look into this
Hi Dana,

Please check that the option in the pop up message is still checked to allow them to show on wall requests or they won't show up there. In case you need a reminder of where that option is here is an example of the popup:
If that's fine, and it's a specific set of facilites that are not posting, have you tried posting using different facilites perhaps from a different farm? If that works and it's a specific set of facilites that are not making it to wall requests please let us know which ones.

If you have not already tried this also try putting a message in the posting box as well as that can sometimes help.

If none of that works there are items in the first post on page one of this thread you can check to make sure everything is fine in your settings, but those may also be fine and this is just one of those occasions where they are just not making it to wall requests. If that's the case all you can do is wait it out and it usually corrects itself. You can of course report that to support.

I have just tested posting to wall requests and it's working fine for the ones I tried.
Closed Thread

Tags
can't post, can't work facs, can't work services, facility wall requests, news feed, other wall requests, posts not showing, wall requests