Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 19 2020, 07:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1971 View Post
Here it is again...should come out when you click on it.
Hi Dana,
Still same size so unreadable. When you are trying to buy are you checking the box for the Terms of Service before clicking on the Buy button?

Have you checked to make sure all the cookies are allowed?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 20 2020, 02:55 AM

Default Can't buy FT Cash

Still not letting me buy any FT cash...giving me the same error on every browser I try. I'm not doing anything different than I always have.
Old Aug 20 2020, 05:44 AM

I have the same problem.
Old Aug 20 2020, 06:33 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1971 View Post
Still not letting me buy any FT cash...giving me the same error on every browser I try. I'm not doing anything different than I always have.
Hi Dana,

The reason we can't read the text we need to see in your picture is because you're using both the attached thumbnail method and the picture is a screenshot. Thumbnails are tiny and are not great to use because when it shrinks it to make it a thumbnail the part of your picture we need to read is so small that the text blurs. Even when you click on a thumbnail to see it bigger the bigger picture is still not clear enough.

In the future it would be better if you used the instructions in the following post to get a picture just of the part you want us to see, and add it to your post without using attachments:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=642878

If you are still getting the error message now, have tried memcache and cleared your browser caches, have done as Taz has requested with 3rd party cookies and popups in your browsers then I suggest you contact support about this. Just in case you would like a quick link for contacting support: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
Old Aug 20 2020, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiya2cat View Post
I have the same problem.
Hi kiya2cat,

What have you already tried to resolve this yourself? Is this happening in every browser you try? Which browsers are you using?

If you have not already done the following please try those and see if they resolve this for you:

Run memcahce. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window.
https://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/far...lear_memcached

Check your browser is up to date, then clear your browser caches/history. Facebook sometimes change their cookies so this will resolve any issue with any older cookies stored in your browser.

If that does not help, please make sure that 3rd party cookies and pops are still allowed in the browser you are using. We have specific instructions for Chrome in the following link, so please read those, other browsers will use similar method as those.

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
Old Aug 20 2020, 03:53 PM

Hi, I have done all of the above. I use chrome and also Microsoft edge so have gone through all of them. Regards kiya2cat
Old Aug 20 2020, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Hi, I have done all of the above. I use chrome and also Microsoft edge so have gone through all of them. Regards kiya2cat
Hi kiya2cat,

Are you also seeing a message when you try? What exactly does the message say, if it's showing a particular address like r1.slashkey, did you allow that in the cookie settings in Chrome and Edge?
Old Aug 21 2020, 03:57 AM

Hi, The message says An embedded page at l1.slashkey.com says error: request error on chrome and the same on edge.
Old Aug 21 2020, 05:22 AM

Quote:
Hi, The message says An embedded page at l1.slashkey.com says error: request error on chrome and the same on edge.
Hi kiya2cat,

Thank you very much for your additional information!

If you're not sure how to take a snip of that message and wouldn't mind, please would you use the following instructions to get a picture of the message. It only needs to show the greyed out "select your package" window with the error message, rather than the entire window:
How to take a picture or a Snip and post it in a forum post.
Sorry to have to ask you to do this, but we do need a clear one. As we don't have the problem, we're not able to get it ourselves.

If you have not already contacted support about this and have allowed l1.slashkey.com in the cookies section of your of your browsers and are still getting this, please do report it to support. In case you need instructions on how to contact support:

Please click on this link and fill out the form and submit it: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies.
Old Aug 21 2020, 10:03 AM

Default Can't buy FT Cash

Still getting the same error when trying to buy FT Cash as of 8-21-2020

Tags
buy cash, buy fc, can't buy fc, can't purchase fc, coins, farm cash, missing coins, missing farm cash, missing fc