Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 03 2020, 01:50 PM

Since the last Release, I have been getting random blanks screens while doing work in my farms. I was wondering what could be causing this problem.
Thanks in advance.

Dale Offord

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9607&farm_ix=0
Old Sep 03 2020, 01:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dofford View Post
Since the last Release, I have been getting random blanks screens while doing work in my farms. I was wondering what could be causing this problem.
Thanks in advance.
Hi Dofford,
I am not sure what you are getting. I haven't had any blank screens while working.
Is it completely blank as in none of the items on the right from Facebook or is it just your farms going blank?

You could try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and see if it happens again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 03 2020, 03:45 PM

a few people in my group as still getting gray screen, i had them clear memcache and that didn't work. any suggestions?
Old Sep 03 2020, 03:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
a few people in my group as still getting gray screen, i had them clear memcache and that didn't work. any suggestions?
Hi JNelson,
Have then shutdown and restart. They may have something hung up in memory. The certificate issue was fixed several hours ago.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 03 2020, 07:36 PM

Question: Since the issue last night was just one of an expired certificate, WHY were the timers on crops, etc., NOT TURNED OFF?? It wasn't OUR fault that we couldn't get in.
Old Sep 03 2020, 07:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC View Post
Question: Since the issue last night was just one of an expired certificate, WHY were the timers on crops, etc., NOT TURNED OFF?? It wasn't OUR fault that we couldn't get in.
Hi SirMatthew,
That is not something that has ever been done to my knowledge. Trying to stop a game like that as big and complex as Farm Town is would cause more problems than it would save. If you want to ask a question like that you will need to contact Support as that is the only answer I can give you.
Old Sep 04 2020, 02:42 AM

Don't know where to post this was able to get into Farm Town for a while, but have had grey/blue screen all evening. Tried on 4 browsers. Can get to the forum on Firefox but it then freezes. Can't get in under Chrome, Opera or Edge....cleared everything, are there still known Issues. I see where my money is credited but doesn't do me any good if I can't play.
Old Sep 04 2020, 03:47 AM

hi nobody could and it effected other fb linked gsmes as well. but all is working now
Old Sep 04 2020, 09:33 AM

I already had the chrome flash player. Still no go. Now I cannot play at all until you guys get it together? I have lots of real money stored in the game. I don't understand. Why, if I already had the chrome extension enabled why isn't my farm working?
Old Sep 04 2020, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by debhurst51 View Post
I already had the chrome flash player. Still no go. Now I cannot play at all until you guys get it together? I have lots of real money stored in the game. I don't understand. Why, if I already had the chrome extension enabled why isn't my farm working?
Hi debhurst51

I'm using chrome and have the farmtown flash enabler and have no problems loading my farms.

Please try all suggestions given in the first post, first page of this thread including the ones in the links and see if they help you

Tags
adobe flash, cannot load game, connecting to mainframe, farm not loading, farm town not loading, flash player, flash player issues, game freezes, green screen, loading error, loading issues, saving data, shockwave, shockwave flash, u00, white screen, x025, x025 error