Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 03 2020, 11:56 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftywoman29 View Post
I keep reading about how all Flash-based games are going away in December 2020. I can't find anything about FarmTown. What's going to happen?

I realize this is probably posted in the wrong place - I always seem to do that.

We've been playing for over 10 years and would hate to just get up one morning and find out our game is gone and we've been re-directed to another game.

Thanks!
Judy
Hi Judy,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about the display where we have gathered all the posts about this.
Farm Town is not going away. The latest information we have concerning what Farm Town is doing to be able to continue can be found in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641970
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 03 2020, 01:47 PM

NEVER MIND! My answer is in the New Release info put out today. HOORAY!!
Judy
Old Oct 04 2020, 09:27 AM
Account Not Linked

Default will farm town end dec 31st 20

as farm town is run by adobe flash player and adobe flash player is finishing on facebook on 31st december 20. just wanted to know what the plan of action is please
Old Oct 04 2020, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by willow2806 View Post
as farm town is run by adobe flash player and adobe flash player is finishing on facebook on 31st december 20. just wanted to know what the plan of action is please

Hi willow2806

I moved your post to the thread about Display where all the other posts asking for Flash Player were moved.

Please read the information given in the following thread:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641970
Old Oct 05 2020, 05:48 PM

Default Can't collect any Bonuses/Ingredients

Hi, My browsers will load the game, and I can accept and send gifts back, but I can not get any bonuses or send ingredients.
I have cleared everything, did the FT cache and rebooted my PC
Old Oct 05 2020, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1971 View Post
Hi, My browsers will load the game, and I can accept and send gifts back, but I can not get any bonuses or send ingredients.
I have cleared everything, did the FT cache and rebooted my PC
Hi Dana

What happens when you try to get bonuses or send ingredients? Do you receive any message?

Are you getting them from Show Other Wall Requests?
Old Oct 05 2020, 07:13 PM

The farm selector box has disappeared.

wassup??
Old Oct 05 2020, 07:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
The farm selector box has disappeared.

wassup??
Hi Stoneface,
I have moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about display issues as this has nothing to do with the current release.
What screen do you have open? Your farms, someone else's farms, or one of the markets or inn?
Have you tried clearing your memcache, closing and reopening your farms?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 05 2020, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Stoneface,
I have moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about display issues as this has nothing to do with the current release.
What screen do you have open? Your farms, someone else's farms, or one of the markets or inn?
Have you tried clearing your memcache, closing and reopening your farms?
None of the above really helped at all. So I just saved any files I was working with, and restarted the whole computer.

Now I can zoom again.... and also the farm box is back.

By the way.... I do some JIGIDI puzzles too. They were also unable to zoom and they use Flash too. Must have been a flash issue that was fixed with a re-start.

Thanks
Old Oct 05 2020, 08:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
None of the above really helped at all. So I just saved any files I was working with, and restarted the whole computer.

Now I can zoom again.... and also the farm box is back.

By the way.... I do some JIGIDI puzzles too. They were also unable to zoom and they use Flash too. Must have been a flash issue that was fixed with a re-start.

Thanks
Hi Stoneface,
Yes it sounds like your Flash had a temporary problem.

Tags
adobe flash, browser zoom, december 2020, display, end of adobe flash, end of flash, eye, farm order, farm stats, flash player, full screen, mouse, mouse over, music, normal screen, regular screen, show names, sound