Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Closed Thread

Old Jul 20 2020, 03:31 PM

"I visited your farms and you have 2 Tea Factory on farm 1 and farm 10 both working, so that tells me that you should have products to fill your Trading Warehouse." Now it works. But, I started ALL facilities, including the Tea Factories, at 9:00 this morning. For 4 and a half hours I could not do anything with the TW. If it works the second time, why didn't it work the first time?
Old Jul 20 2020, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garrysa View Post
"I visited your farms and you have 2 Tea Factory on farm 1 and farm 10 both working, so that tells me that you should have products to fill your Trading Warehouse." Now it works. But, I started ALL facilities, including the Tea Factories, at 9:00 this morning. For 4 and a half hours I could not do anything with the TW. If it works the second time, why didn't it work the first time?
According to your data you upgraded to your Super Facility at 09:42 AM so that was after you had filled the Tea Facs at 09:00 AM.

You need to upgrade first and then fill the facilities.
Old Jul 20 2020, 04:50 PM

"According to your data you upgraded to your Super Facility at 09:42 AM so that was after you had filled the Tea Facs at 09:00 AM.

You need to upgrade first and then fill the facilities."

THE FIRST THING I DO ON MON DAY MORNINGS IS UPGRADE MY FACILITY. Then I start all my facilities, store, and go directly to my trading warehouse. I have been nowhere near the market at that point because I have no reason to go there until I have my trading warehouse set up. I seldom ever sell to my neighbors. I said 9:00 as a general timeline. I did not mean 9:00.00.0. The point is, I determine my new facility, start my facilities, and then at the trading warehouse, I am told I have nothing to sell. This is before selling ANYTHING to ANYBODY, and before visiting the market. You have all the times in front of you as to when I did what. Your trading warehouse does not function correctly.
Old Jul 20 2020, 05:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by garrysa View Post
"According to your data you upgraded to your Super Facility at 09:42 AM so that was after you had filled the Tea Facs at 09:00 AM.

You need to upgrade first and then fill the facilities."

THE FIRST THING I DO ON MON DAY MORNINGS IS UPGRADE MY FACILITY. Then I start all my facilities, store, and go directly to my trading warehouse. I have been nowhere near the market at that point because I have no reason to go there until I have my trading warehouse set up. I seldom ever sell to my neighbors. I said 9:00 as a general timeline. I did not mean 9:00.00.0. The point is, I determine my new facility, start my facilities, and then at the trading warehouse, I am told I have nothing to sell. This is before selling ANYTHING to ANYBODY, and before visiting the market. You have all the times in front of you as to when I did what. Your trading warehouse does not function correctly.
Hi Garrysa,
We do not have access to everything you do on your farms. We do know that you started your new super facility at 9:42. We can only go by what you say for when you filled your facilities as we do not see those times in your data. So if you say you filled your facilities at 9:00 then we can only assume you filled them before upgrading your super facility.
Why it didn't work for you this morning we can't tell you as we do not have that much detail of the data. The only thing I can tell you is check, for this week, your tea factories and see if they have production that can be started before you fill your facilities to make sure you have products that can be added to the super facility.

We can not duplicate what you say you are experiencing and we can't see anything in your data that might be why yours did not work. Please check at least this week, making sure you have products to start in the tea factories and see if you have the same problem.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 30 2020, 11:00 PM

I just had my neighbors work my Super faculty
Then I went to go to the marketplace and ask for other farmers to work my super Facility. But the game asked me to start a new super

What is up?

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...614&farm_ix=12

I think that is for farm 12 but I think it gives you the correct information
Old Sep 30 2020, 11:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by peggyannvt View Post
I just had my neighbors work my Super faculty
Then I went to go to the marketplace and ask for other farmers to work my super Facility. But the game asked me to start a new super

What is up?

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...614&farm_ix=12

I think that is for farm 12 but I think it gives you the correct information
Hi peggyannvt,
I am not sure what happened as it is only supposed to change at midnight Sunday your time. Only thing I can think of is check the date and time on your computer and make sure it is correct. If that is off then something like this can happen.
Unfortunately since you have already changed it then I don't think it can be changed back at this point.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 05 2020, 08:28 AM

do the new turbo mineral mine, open pit etc... count toward your total if you get that coin counterpart as your super facility?
Old Oct 05 2020, 09:03 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
do the new turbo mineral mine, open pit etc... count toward your total if you get that coin counterpart as your super facility?
Hii JNelson,

They are different facilities even though they produce the same products. You are assigned a specific facility as super facility so only those should be counting. As far as we know none of the facilities that produce the same product, just at a different rate, were combined for the super facility feature.

Open you Facility Manager and set the filter to show only the super facilities and see if the Turbo version shows up as well.
Old Oct 05 2020, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hii JNelson,

They are different facilities even though they produce the same products. You are assigned a specific facility as super facility so only those should be counting. As far as we know none of the facilities that produce the same product, just at a different rate, were combined for the super facility feature.

Open you Facility Manager and set the filter to show only the super facilities and see if the Turbo version shows up as well.

Great idea not think to try that, it did not show the turbo. I add to my suggestions posts
Old Oct 13 2020, 12:24 PM

Default Not getting

Twice this morning I have clicked "Start All" and then "Store All" on my Super Facility, then when I go to fill my items again it says I have no items. How come?? I have lost thousands already.
Closed Thread

Tags
adding offers, buying products, deleting offers, nothing to sell, selling products, stuck offers, super facility