Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Closed Thread

Old Oct 13 2020, 12:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1971 View Post
Twice this morning I have clicked "Start All" and then "Store All" on my Super Facility, then when I go to fill my items again it says I have no items. How come?? I have lost thousands already.
Hi Dana,
First thing is you only have to start the products in your selected SF to get the products. You do not have to store them as that is not what the SF works on. As we are into a new week, did you update to a new SF on your Monday?

Your time of day it is also could make a difference. If you did the Start All before your midnight and then went to load your SF after your midnight then those items you are trying to load would have expired.

It might be easier for us if you would include a link to your farms when you post about problems, so we can check your account data.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 13 2020, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Dana,
First thing is you only have to start the products in your selected SF to get the products. You do not have to store them as that is not what the SF works on. As we are into a new week, did you update to a new SF on your Monday?

Your time of day it is also could make a difference. If you did the Start All before your midnight and then went to load your SF after your midnight then those items you are trying to load would have expired.

It might be easier for us if you would include a link to your farms when you post about problems, so we can check your account data.
Yes I updated to a new SF on Monday
It isn't midnight here yet in Pa, Eastern USA
Didn't know you don't have to store the items, but I did click "Start All" on Both of them Twice already, but says I have none.
How do I link my farm?
Old Oct 13 2020, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1971 View Post
Yes I updated to a new SF on Monday
It isn't midnight here yet in Pa, Eastern USA
Didn't know you don't have to store the items, but I did click "Start All" on Both of them Twice already, but says I have none.
How do I link my farm?
Hi Dana

You have instructions on how to get your farm link in the following thread:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645850
Closed Thread

Tags
adding offers, buying products, deleting offers, nothing to sell, selling products, stuck offers, super facility