Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 14 2020, 02:23 PM

Send a message via AIM to bluebell farm
Default no farmtown

hi im on a chrome notebook but farmtown is not lpading please help something to do with flash i think???
Old Oct 14 2020, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebell farm View Post
hi im on a chrome notebook but farmtown is not lpading please help something to do with flash i think???

Hi bluebell farm

I moved your post to the thread for Cannot load the game.

If you are getting a picture when you try to load the game, that picture has instructions to let you Allow Flash.

Please read the following thread and see if it helps you to allow Flash player and load your game:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6385350
Old Oct 14 2020, 03:37 PM

Default Flash Enabler not working

Hi, My Chrome is up to date and the Flash Enabler is not working, so I removed it, restarted the browser, re-added it, still not working. Anyone know why?
Old Oct 14 2020, 03:45 PM

[quote=Taz D;6386234]Hi Dorissau,
yes this is the way it will be until either Chrome changes it again or Farm Town gets moved to the other programming language.

Thanks, Taz. I figured as much. Be so happy when our folks finish their work on the conversion.
Old Oct 14 2020, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1971 View Post
Hi, My Chrome is up to date and the Flash Enabler is not working, so I removed it, restarted the browser, re-added it, still not working. Anyone know why?
Hi Dana

I moved your post to the thread about Cannot load the game.

Flash enabler is not working anymore. If you try to load the farm and you get a picture with instructions, you have to follow them to allow flash.

Most browsers have changed the way to allow flash and now it is not permanently so you will have to allow flash everytime you close and reopen your browser.

You have all instructions for different browsers in the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=648778
Old Oct 14 2020, 06:00 PM

Is there anyway you guys can put a notice on farm town page to tell other members that the flash player issue with browsers is NOT your fault I am commenting on around 20 posts PER DAY telling people you guys are not to blame. This would solve any issues regarding flash people think slashkey are banning flash from there browsers
Old Oct 14 2020, 06:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
Is there anyway you guys can put a notice on farm town page to tell other members that the flash player issue with browsers is NOT your fault I am commenting on around 20 posts PER DAY telling people you guys are not to blame. This would solve any issues regarding flash people think slashkey are banning flash from there browsers
Hi Alexm,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about loading problems as this has nothing to do with the current release.
I don't think adding another banner above their farms is going to change their minds. They already get the instructions on what to do to fix the issue if they are using Chrome.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 14 2020, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Dana

I moved your post to the thread about Cannot load the game.

Flash enabler is not working anymore. If you try to load the farm and you get a picture with instructions, you have to follow them to allow flash.

Most browsers have changed the way to allow flash and now it is not permanently so you will have to allow flash everytime you close and reopen your browser.

You have all instructions for different browsers in the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=648778
I have followed the directions and am still keep getting the picture with instructions.
Old Oct 14 2020, 08:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
I have followed the directions and am still keep getting the picture with instructions.
Hi Ccheney,
Try the directions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=648778
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 14 2020, 09:33 PM
Account Not Linked

when i did these steps there was no reload available i just clicked on the 'play' button and game reloaded

Tags
adobe flash, cannot load game, connecting to mainframe, farm not loading, farm town not loading, flash player, flash player issues, game freezes, green screen, loading error, loading issues, saving data, shockwave, shockwave flash, u00, white screen, x025, x025 error