Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 31 2020, 11:02 AM
Account Not Linked

Default No daily bonus

Sorry but the answer that The developers say we are getting our daily bonus but not seeing the pop up is WRONG> I play as 4 individuals and NONE are getting any daily bonus. I have been keeping track since we stopped getting coins

Been playing since 2009 and know how to clear memcache so do not suggest it again.....actually there is NO need for a response ..we will just not get our bonus it matters not .. just a game
Thanks for you time
Old Nov 04 2020, 05:23 AM

I am asking for a friend, she joined forum but it wont let her post. She wants to buy FC but when she clicks on the buy button nothing happens, she has ticked the 2 boxes for the amount and to agree to terms. She is on level 470 ish. what is she doing wrong?

Amber Pond http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6653&farm_ix=0
Old Nov 04 2020, 06:11 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Canning View Post
I am asking for a friend, she joined forum but it wont let her post. She wants to buy FC but when she clicks on the buy button nothing happens, she has ticked the 2 boxes for the amount and to agree to terms. She is on level 470 ish. what is she doing wrong?

Amber Pond http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6653&farm_ix=0
Hi Susan Canning,

If you can get her forum user name that she used to register, not her password, we will take a look and see what's happening with that. It's probably that she hasn't completed the registration process. She would have been sent a email with a link to click on to finish registering. That may have gone to spam or if she tried to register over 24 hours ago then it may have expired.

If your friend can not see the Facebook Pay window when she agrees to the Terms of Service then clicks on BUY that usually means 3rd party cookies have been blocked in her browser so she needs to allow them. I'm giving you the link for that to pass on in case she needs the instructions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

There are also extensions for browsers that can also cause strange problems with the game and block things from showing, so please check with her if she is using any extension on her browser that would change what you can normally see on Facebook, like ads for example, or force Facebook to the old classic version rather than the new version which many do not like. If she does have any of those, then she needs to try disabling them temporarily, close and reopen her browser than try again.
Old Nov 05 2020, 04:12 PM

Unhappy Have received NO coins in the last 3 weeks when I sign in

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...7122&farm_ix=3

It has now been a month since I received any coins when signing into FarmTown. I posted this before but did not hear from anyone. Please, would you all check to see why I no longer receive coins on sign in?
Many thanks!!
Old Nov 05 2020, 04:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethel41 View Post
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...7122&farm_ix=3

It has now been a month since I received any coins when signing into FarmTown. I posted this before but did not hear from anyone. Please, would you all check to see why I no longer receive coins on sign in?
Many thanks!!
Hi Ethel,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about coins as we try to keep all posts organized by subject to make it easy for everyone to find them. I do not find any previous posts concerning this in the forums from you. You can find all your own posts by using the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

I am sorry, but we have no way to check on this. The Farm Town day is only 20 hours, so they could be added at different times of the day. Even though you may not see the pop up the developers have said the coins are still added.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Nov 05 2020 at 04:27 PM.
Old Nov 07 2020, 09:06 AM

Sorry to tell you. Since Facebook has started requiring my address and other personal information in order to purchase Farm Town cash I have quit buying cash (several months now). Please either 1) create an external website where we can buy FT cash directly, 2) align FT Cash purchases with FB gift cards ($25.00 US), 3) tell FB that my address is none of their business, and/or 4) fix the issue so I can continue buying FT Cash. Thank you.
Old Nov 07 2020, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_a_thompson View Post
Sorry to tell you. Since Facebook has started requiring my address and other personal information in order to purchase Farm Town cash I have quit buying cash (several months now). Please either 1) create an external website where we can buy FT cash directly, 2) align FT Cash purchases with FB gift cards ($25.00 US), 3) tell FB that my address is none of their business, and/or 4) fix the issue so I can continue buying FT Cash. Thank you.
Hi james_a_thompson

You have posted about this other times and you were answered that Facebook requires your address to verify that the credit card is yours. Facebook, not the game, takes care of all transactions for cash so they are the ones who set the requirements.

If you want to post suggestions please go to our Suggestions section where we have all ideas grouped by theme for the developers to read. You can't open a new thread there but you can reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to suggestions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Nov 09 2020, 10:41 PM

Default Coins, Cash and facilties

Good evening, I will be closing my facebook account for good and was wondering if I could give my coins, farm cash as well as my facilities to a neighbor. Thank you
Old Nov 09 2020, 10:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by puttnyepp1 View Post
Good evening, I will be closing my facebook account for good and was wondering if I could give my coins, farm cash as well as my facilities to a neighbor. Thank you
Hi puttnyepp,
I moved your post to the subject thread about farm cash and coins.
First let me say we are sorry to see you go. Farm Town has a lot longer time for playing and is not going away. Unfortunately you can not give your coins or facilities to a neighbor.

I see you have 80 farm cash. You can use that to either buy facilities in the store for a neighbor using the Send button in the box for the facility you want to buy for them or you can send them a FarmCash Gift Card from the Other section of the store. The only ony of the Gift Cards you would be able to Send would be the one for 55 farm cash. That will leave you 25 farm cash which you could then use to buy a facility for that amount to send.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 11 2020, 06:23 AM

Smile extra cash to buy facilities

hi how do i buy extra cash to buy facilities please

Tags
buy cash, buy fc, can't buy fc, can't purchase fc, coins, farm cash, missing coins, missing farm cash, missing fc