Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 11 2020, 06:47 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo49 View Post
hi how do i buy extra cash to buy facilities please
Hi gizmo49,

I have moved your post to the Help and Support section of the forum for questions about Farm Cash. We always keep related posts together so it's easier to find any information on a particular subject.

You first need a payment method on Facebook that Facebook will accept. Then please click on the following link to go to the Chapter in the Game Guide which will give you instructions on how to buy Farm Cash in Farm Town:

Chapter 18 - Bank and FarmCash

Old Nov 11 2020, 11:08 AM

Default Daily Bonus

Does the daily bonus stop after you reach a certain level?
i haven't seen one in 2-3 weeks
Old Nov 11 2020, 11:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbi0107 View Post
Does the daily bonus stop after you reach a certain level?
i haven't seen one in 2-3 weeks
Hi barbi,
I moved your post to the subject thread about coins.
No it doesn't stop at any level. Even though you are not seeing the pop up for it, the developers have checked on this and the coins are still added for the lottery. Sometimes the pop up doesn't show up for a while. It should correct itself after a time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 16 2020, 10:33 AM
Account Not Linked

Default coins

ive been noticing im not getting the days coins that are given daily some days... are they not given every day anymore?
Old Nov 16 2020, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripod View Post
ive been noticing im not getting the days coins that are given daily some days... are they not given every day anymore?
Hi tripod

I moved your post to the thread about Farm Cash and Coins.

This happens from time to time. We have sent this off to the developers in the past and they said users were getting the coins credited some time during the day but they were just not getting the pop up telling that.

You can try clearing your memcache, link below, a new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it is open in another tab. Then reopen your farms. See if the pop up shows up later today. However, that may not work and the popup will just start showing up again without you needing to do anything.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Nov 16 2020, 06:10 PM

What does MM mean in the "My Neighbor" tab within each neighbor for coins?
Old Nov 16 2020, 06:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by texans View Post
What does MM mean in the "My Neighbor" tab within each neighbor for coins?
Hi Texans,
The MM means that the number is how many millions they have. Like in the Neighbor Bar the numbers have been shortened because of space restrictions.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 20 2020, 12:39 PM

Default Farm Cash for Plow 18 x 18

I was charged $60 farm cash for a $30 plow 18 x 18 and I need a refund of $30 farm cash. I had $79 farm cash and now I only have $19 farm cash. I would like to know how that happened!! It is unfair to charge more than what it states in the Tools. This is unheard of! How can I receive that farm cash back? This is not
"low priority" it is HIGH PRIORITY!!

Patricia Barnes
Email address removed for safety

Last edited by Taz D; Nov 20 2020 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Email address removed
Old Nov 20 2020, 12:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe2855 View Post
I was charged $60 farm cash for a $30 plow 18 x 18 and I need a refund of $30 farm cash. I had $79 farm cash and now I only have $19 farm cash. I would like to know how that happened!! It is unfair to charge more than what it states in the Tools. This is unheard of! How can I receive that farm cash back? This is not
"low priority" it is HIGH PRIORITY!!

Patricia Barnes
Email address removed for safety
Hi Babe,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about farm cash.
I have checked your data and you were not charged 60 farm cash for the plower 18x18. You were only charged 30 for the plow. You also bought the day before the seeder 18x18 for 30 farm cash. Maybe that is why you think you were charged 60 farm cash.
You can check this for yourself by clicking on Account at the top of your farms and then click on Farm Cash Activity Log. That will show you all of your farm cash transactions.

Last edited by Taz D; Nov 20 2020 at 06:47 PM.
Old Nov 23 2020, 01:36 PM

Default purchase of FT dollars

A friend of mine tried to purchase FT dollars but was shorted by 15.00 of being able to purchase full amount of gift card so I told them I would check for them as they are not registered on the forum and having a hard getting registered because they have forgotten their email and password.

Thank you for your help

Tags
buy cash, buy fc, can't buy fc, can't purchase fc, coins, farm cash, missing coins, missing farm cash, missing fc