Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Closed Thread

Old Nov 12 2020, 05:04 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nette65 View Post
Why do my photos not automatically go into my FarmTown Photo Album anymore?
Hi nette65,

Facebook removed that ability over 2 years ago when they made some security updates. Since that time, if you wanted all your new Farm Town pics in an album then you have to create one on Facebook and move the pics into it.
Old Nov 28 2020, 09:52 AM

Default Moving On Hopefully with Farm Town

I am moving to a new Facebook account and wish to keep my current Farm Town account and migrate it to the new FB account.

Is this possible.

Thanks
Old Nov 28 2020, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBerard View Post
I am moving to a new Facebook account and wish to keep my current Farm Town account and migrate it to the new FB account.

Is this possible.

Thanks
Hi RBerard

If you are opening a new facebook account then you will start a new farm for that account.

If you are having problems to log into your "old" facebook account then you need to work with facebook to get that account back and all you have in it including your farms for that account.
Old Nov 30 2020, 05:28 PM

Angry Had to have computer fixed

Computer failed me. Had someone fix it. When I got my computer back, the only Farm Town was a new set up. I have played Facebook for YEARS, and have 42 farms. I do not want to start over again. Is there any way I can get my old set up back. FARMER MAMA????

Last edited by Abbie68; Nov 30 2020 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Added starting statement.
Old Nov 30 2020, 05:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbie68 View Post
Computer failed me. Had someone fix it. When I got my computer back, the only Farm Town was a new set up. I have played Facebook for YEARS, and have 42 farms. I do not want to start over again. Is there any way I can get my old set up back. FARMER MAMA????
Hi Abbie,
You have to make sure you are logged into your original Facebook account to get to your farms. Your Farm Town ID is tied to your Facebook account ID.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 30 2020, 11:30 PM

Unhappy My farm is missing

I last played farmtown on October 12th. After that my Facebook was hacked. Please help me get my old Farmtown back. Facebook wants me to start over.
Thank YOU,
JoAnne McCurley
Old Nov 30 2020, 11:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomccur View Post
I last played farmtown on October 12th. After that my Facebook was hacked. Please help me get my old Farmtown back. Facebook wants me to start over.
Thank YOU,
JoAnne McCurley
Hi JoAnne,
I am sorry, but we can not do anything concerning this. Your farms account ID is tied to your Facebook ID, so the only way you can get to those farms are through the Facebook account they are on. You will need to contact Facebook and try to get them to allow you to get back into that account.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 19 2020, 07:24 PM

Default Re store original game

Last week I was hacked so badly that I couldn't even change email or password at all to keep my original facebook page going, which means I have lost my Farm Town game I was playing in the original account. What I am wondering is there anyway of restoring that game here into my new account. When I first started on facebook back in 2004 my name was Christene Wood and then in 2016 I re married and my name then became Christene Ray. I have always like playing Farm Town not always playing every day but I kept coming back to it I had 24 farms and was about level 582 or around there.
Can you please help me.
Chrissy 50
Old Dec 19 2020, 07:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissy50 View Post
Last week I was hacked so badly that I couldn't even change email or password at all to keep my original facebook page going, which means I have lost my Farm Town game I was playing in the original account. What I am wondering is there anyway of restoring that game here into my new account. When I first started on facebook back in 2004 my name was Christene Wood and then in 2016 I re married and my name then became Christene Ray. I have always like playing Farm Town not always playing every day but I kept coming back to it I had 24 farms and was about level 582 or around there.
Can you please help me.
Chrissy 50
Hi Chrissy,
I wish we could, but there isn't any way for your farms to be transferred to a new account. Your farms account ID is tied to your Facebook account ID and that can not be changed.
Closed Thread

Tags
crops