Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Closed Thread

Old Nov 04 2020, 04:37 PM

I had thought that glad I was right for a change. What do the numbers mean is that so I don't boost the train too many times?
Old Nov 04 2020, 04:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudnsassymommaCollar View Post
I had thought that glad I was right for a change. What do the numbers mean is that so I don't boost the train too many times?
Hi loudandsassymommaCollar,
Yes. You can send more than the total boosts for each train type, but once you have gotten the number of the boosts back, then the train will not be boosted any more.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 09 2020, 08:04 AM

I am getting an error message telling me I cannot dispatch my Supreme Freight Train because the other trains are dispatched. There IS NO RESTRICTION while as we only try to dispatch one train of each type per farm, but now it is refusing to send the train out because of the fish box car.

Edit: I fixed the problem by clearing the FT cache, but not until I had wasted 10 minutes going to the farm where the train was located and trying to send it out from there and then typing this message when I got an error message that should not even exist. I could have prepared 2 more cargo containers for a ship and more importantly, poured my coffee in that time!

Clear FT Cache
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD.

Last edited by Qivis; Nov 09 2020 at 08:10 AM.
Old Nov 11 2020, 06:21 PM

why all of a sudden cant we dispatch trains for our SN been having this problem for a while now i dispatch for neighbour reload and go back and check and the train shows as needing to be dispatched.
Old Nov 11 2020, 06:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
why all of a sudden cant we dispatch trains for our SN been having this problem for a while now i dispatch for neighbour reload and go back and check and the train shows as needing to be dispatched.
Hi Alexm,
We will have to check into this. In the mean time try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 11 2020, 06:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
Hi Alex,
We have checked on this and can't duplicate it. Trains were unloaded and dispatched just fine for 2 moderators by SN.
Old Nov 13 2020, 02:38 AM

I'm trying to have my trains back on my F9 but it says "Can't move item to farm from storage. Please Try again later" I've tried clearing with the Memcache but still I'm getting this message. This also goes with my other items.

Can someone please come to my F9 n see what's happening n also please clear my data on all of my farms. Thank you in advance
Old Nov 13 2020, 06:07 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth5 View Post
I'm trying to have my trains back on my F9 but it says "Can't move item to farm from storage. Please Try again later" I've tried clearing with the Memcache but still I'm getting this message. This also goes with my other items.

Can someone please come to my F9 n see what's happening n also please clear my data on all of my farms. Thank you in advance
Hi Elizabeth5,

When you get that message when trying to take something out of Item storage and place it on the farm, it means that you do not have enough totally clear space, where you are trying to place the item down. To take something out of storage the clear space required, needs to be larger than the item you are placing.

Trains are also particularly sensitive to being placed next to anything, so they need a generous amount of space, to be able to take them out of storage.

I have just been to your farm located in position 9 called TH 9 Tranquillo and the farm is layered. There is no room at all to be able to set the train down.

If you want to put the train on that farm you need to show everything in your preferences so that you can see everything that is on that farm. Then you will need to clear a space so there is nothing in the area where you want to put the train. The train will not like be able to be placed on top of the items that are already there and it will not be able to be put right next to something that is there either.

If that is not the farm you are trying to place the train on, please give us the link to the specific farm you want us to take a look at, and also the name of that farm.
Old Nov 14 2020, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Elizabeth5,

When you get that message when trying to take something out of Item storage and place it on the farm, it means that you do not have enough totally clear space, where you are trying to place the item down. To take something out of storage the clear space required, needs to be larger than the item you are placing.

Trains are also particularly sensitive to being placed next to anything, so they need a generous amount of space, to be able to take them out of storage.

I have just been to your farm located in position 9 called TH 9 Tranquillo and the farm is layered. There is no room at all to be able to set the train down.

If you want to put the train on that farm you need to show everything in your preferences so that you can see everything that is on that farm. Then you will need to clear a space so there is nothing in the area where you want to put the train. The train will not like be able to be placed on top of the items that are already there and it will not be able to be put right next to something that is there either.

If that is not the farm you are trying to place the train on, please give us the link to the specific farm you want us to take a look at, and also the name of that farm.
Hi Tiger,

Thanks so much for the reply. I've place my trains on my F33. Greatest favour, if it's okay with you, could you please clear all my unwanted data on all of my farms from my F1 till F36? Thanks in advance.
Old Nov 14 2020, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth5 View Post
Hi Tiger,

Thanks so much for the reply. I've place my trains on my F33. Greatest favour, if it's okay with you, could you please clear all my unwanted data on all of my farms from my F1 till F36? Thanks in advance.

Hi Elizabeth5

Tiger is not available at this moment.

We cant clear data for farms if you dont have a specific problem with those farms. Also to do that, you have to send to storage all flowers, trees, facilities etc. on top of crops as you could lose them and in case you have problems with plowing, then you have to delete all plowing from your farms.

If you wish you can run memcache, link below, to clear your game memory. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it is open in another tab. Then reopen your farms.

In case you have problems with graphics then clear your browser cache. You have instructions on how to do that for some browsers in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

Last edited by marymarcel; Nov 14 2020 at 03:34 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
boost reward, boost train, can't boost train, can't dispatch train, connecting train cars, dispatch train, locomotive, long cars, missing train, train, trains and fac work, trains not working, unload train