Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 14 2020, 06:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmae View Post
I have tried repeatedly to find slashkey.com
but Facebook is the only way to access besides this page...

Can someone explain-I don't mind paying a fee to continue playing but info seems to be it is ending...

Thanks!
Hi kmae,
I moved your post to the subject thread about display as that is where we have gathered all posts about this.
People are still playing because Farm Town will not be ending. You can find out what they are working on for the end of Flash in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641970

There will not be a fee to continue playing. I am not sure where this started, but it is not true.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 14 2020, 07:16 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I think a lot of people doesn't know that there is Farmville and FarmTown. It is Farmville that is ending.
Old Nov 14 2020, 07:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmm6 View Post
I think a lot of people doesn't know that there is Farmville and FarmTown. It is Farmville that is ending.
Hi docmm,
You are right. There is also other apps named FarmTown and they may be closing or planning on charging a fee, but Slashkey's Farm Town will not be ending nor will it be charging a fee to play.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 15 2020, 07:25 AM

when your rearrange your fields order the numbers change on the screen but not on the server so when you link to the farms it reverts to the default farm. So if you switch 9 and 10 and you link to 9 the link will take you to 10.

will the switch to html5 solve this issue? or will they always be fixed on server due to cost of expand etc.....
Old Nov 15 2020, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
when your rearrange your fields order the numbers change on the screen but not on the server so when you link to the farms it reverts to the default farm. So if you switch 9 and 10 and you link to 9 the link will take you to 10.

will the switch to html5 solve this issue? or will they always be fixed on server due to cost of expand etc.....
Hi JNelson

I have farms rearrenged but dont have that problem.

My farm 12 is on farm 11 position. When I use Copy link in the farm selector and click in farm 11, the link shows farm_ix=11 as it is my original 12 but it sends me to farm 11
Old Nov 20 2020, 12:03 PM

Default Browser info

I can't find where to post my problem/question. I am using my Android & can't find a browser that will run flash except for Puffin which the free one really sucks. Can anyone give me some info or advice please.
Old Nov 20 2020, 12:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1971 View Post
I can't find where to post my problem/question. I am using my Android & can't find a browser that will run flash except for Puffin which the free one really sucks. Can anyone give me some info or advice please.
Hi Dana,

As far as we know there is only the one browser that has Flash. This is all the information we have on this:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641750
Old Nov 24 2020, 10:52 AM

Default Html5

Does anyone know if we will have ton start over when we go to HTML5? Will we have our farms or start with 1 farm?
Old Nov 24 2020, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious In His Sight View Post
Does anyone know if we will have ton start over when we go to HTML5? Will we have our farms or start with 1 farm?
Hi Precious In His Sight

I moved your post to the thread where all the other posts asking about flash and HTML5 were moved.

You have information in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641970

We will update that thread as soon as developers post more information.
Old Nov 24 2020, 12:44 PM

Not sure where I should put this message. Several pictures have been deleted off my friend bar at the bottom of the screen. Everything seems to work ok but I really would like to have the pictures back. Thanks.

Tags
adobe flash, browser zoom, december 2020, display, end of adobe flash, end of flash, eye, farm order, farm stats, flash player, full screen, mouse, mouse over, music, normal screen, regular screen, show names, sound