Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Closed Thread

Old Nov 20 2020, 03:10 PM

There seems to be a problem with the train manager. I let my SN get all my trains and boosts. The train manager was empty. I went to exchange gifts for bait and clicked on all the trains to clear them out of the my requests and so for over 20 of them delivered goods and i cleared my 1000 capacity gift box a couple times already so those boost requests had to be sitting for awhile or even a full day. how come they not showing in my train manager
Old Nov 20 2020, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
There seems to be a problem with the train manager. I let my SN get all my trains and boosts. The train manager was empty. I went to exchange gifts for bait and clicked on all the trains to clear them out of the my requests and so for over 20 of them delivered goods and i cleared my 1000 capacity gift box a couple times already so those boost requests had to be sitting for awhile or even a full day. how come they not showing in my train manager
Hi JNelson

We have no reports about this so we need to check.

Meanwhile please do the usual clearing using the memcache and check again next time your SN boosts your friends trains.

EDIT TO ADD:Devolopers are aware of this issue and will try to fix it in the future. Please consider they are bussy with the migration. Thanks.

Last edited by marymarcel; Nov 20 2020 at 04:33 PM.
Old Nov 23 2020, 06:45 AM

I have just gone to load my trains and carriages have all gone from farm 4 they cost me a lot of money to put them on my farms i am in shock cos they were all there on Saturday please can you explain to me why they have gone and no i have not hidden them or anything else not va very happy person thank you jean
Old Nov 23 2020, 08:08 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingpenguinjean View Post
I have just gone to load my trains and carriages have all gone from farm 4 they cost me a lot of money to put them on my farms i am in shock cos they were all there on Saturday please can you explain to me why they have gone and no i have not hidden them or anything else not va very happy person thank you jean
Hi Kingpenguinjean,

Are you sure they were on Farm 4 and not a different farm?

Have you checked your other farms and checked your Item storage to make sure that they are not there?

What have you already tried to resolve this yourself? If you have not already tried clearing your browser caches and then reloaded the game, please do so.

How many trains were on farm 4? Which locomotives were on the train(s) that are are missing?

Please supply the name of the farm the trains are missing from and your farm link so we can take a look to see if the any locomotive or long cars are missing in your farm data. If you need information on how to get your farm link and add it to your reply, please click on this link: Farm Link and Start Date
Old Nov 24 2020, 05:55 AM

Hi i sent a message yesterday saying that all my trains have gone from my 4th farm how do i go about getting them back they have not been hidden or anything else not very happy as it cost me a fortune to put them on
Old Nov 24 2020, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Kingpenguinjean,

Are you sure they were on Farm 4 and not a different farm?

Have you checked your other farms and checked your Item storage to make sure that they are not there?

What have you already tried to resolve this yourself? If you have not already tried clearing your browser caches and then reloaded the game, please do so.

How many trains were on farm 4? Which locomotives were on the train(s) that are are missing?

Please supply the name of the farm the trains are missing from and your farm link so we can take a look to see if the any locomotive or long cars are missing in your farm data. If you need information on how to get your farm link and add it to your reply, please click on this link: Farm Link and Start Date
HI ignore all my last posts
I have managed to find it as i have train wrote on each farm was on 13 once i had unloaded it then set it off it appeared in my list i also did everything you said i Don't know why it said it was on 4 but thanks for all your help
Old Nov 24 2020, 06:49 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingpenguinjean View Post
HI ignore all my last posts
I have managed to find it as i have train wrote on each farm was on 13 once i had unloaded it then set it off it appeared in my list i also did everything you said i Don't know why it said it was on 4 but thanks for all your help
Hi Kingpenguinjean,

Thank you for letting us know you have found your trains.
Old Nov 24 2020, 02:49 PM

My friend Paula, who is my SN and good friend, says she is having an issue with her trains. She goes to do facs on other farms and tho the farmer helper says he will do all facilities because she has 2 trains with 10 cars each, he doesn't do this.
She says
" IK another glitch...glitch.. since had some time I thought I'd do a few others' facs but now instead of the mahor saying because I have 2 trains with 10 cars each he'll do all he says because I have 2 trains with 10 cars each he'll do the amount of products ouin one fac & I hacve to do 1 fac had checked that 3 times tool & checked just n ow & same way...,. gh he says he'll do all 42 farms sio i chlick & he just does one & says he sent all 52 products to my storage, but doesn't do the rest of the farms."
I bought her all those train cars so I'd like for them to work properly for her.She is blind in one eye and has trouble navigating this forum so I am trying to get help or an explanation for her.
She did recently move one train to a different farm. But the Helper is acknowledging she has the two trains with the 10 cars each. Any assistance would be appreciated as she works other people's facilities a lot and enjoys it now that the trains help that way
Old Nov 24 2020, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
My friend Paula, who is my SN and good friend, says she is having an issue with her trains. She goes to do facs on other farms and tho the farmer helper says he will do all facilities because she has 2 trains with 10 cars each, he doesn't do this.
She says
" IK another glitch...glitch.. since had some time I thought I'd do a few others' facs but now instead of the mahor saying because I have 2 trains with 10 cars each he'll do all he says because I have 2 trains with 10 cars each he'll do the amount of products ouin one fac & I hacve to do 1 fac had checked that 3 times tool & checked just n ow & same way...,. gh he says he'll do all 42 farms sio i chlick & he just does one & says he sent all 52 products to my storage, but doesn't do the rest of the farms."
I bought her all those train cars so I'd like for them to work properly for her.She is blind in one eye and has trouble navigating this forum so I am trying to get help or an explanation for her.
She did recently move one train to a different farm. But the Helper is acknowledging she has the two trains with the 10 cars each. Any assistance would be appreciated as she works other people's facilities a lot and enjoys it now that the trains help that way
Hi RIAP27

First of all , we cant check anything without a link to her farms. Also we need to know in which farms her trains are placed.

Sorry I dont understand completely what she is saying in the message but will try to do my best.

She has to have the trains dispatched to get the Mayor doing all farms for her without moving from the farm she arrives.

Also, the message says that she was given 52 products from a farm but then the other farms were not worked.
Has she gone to the other farms to see if there were facilities available to work?
Asking this as there are many users with lot of friends who inmediately go to work the facilities/services and when you try to work them, only a few products from only a farm are available. All the other facilities on other farms have no more products available.
This specially happens when they only post NCC factories.
Old Nov 24 2020, 03:13 PM

Thanks for responding so fast. I think she is saying the Helper is not going to the next farm which usually on the icon with the farms on the top row will show gt green if they are available and then blue when they are done.. She is saying the helper does one but does not go to the next one. She has to go one at a time.
I will ask her for more info. She does not have a forum acct, but is there a way I can post her farm link here?
Closed Thread

Tags
boost reward, boost train, can't boost train, can't dispatch train, connecting train cars, dispatch train, locomotive, long cars, missing train, train, trains and fac work, trains not working, unload train