Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 06 2020, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaWalls View Post
My messages have been locking up recently. It happened several times yesterday and just now today. I get a message. I hit reply and type whatever that reply is, and the message goes away, but the window stays and won't even X off the screen. I have to refresh the game to get it cleared. Yesterday I checked a history and found such a message is not sent, so I need to reply again. Thought you should know.
Hi AnnaWalls

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Please try clearing your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings, close that window and your farm if it is open in another tab. Then reopen your farms and check if the problem is solved.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Nov 25 2020, 02:57 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Here's the link to my farm http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6023&farm_ix=0

I can't see anyone in either market place or the Inn all day now. I have a friend who has had this problem for several months now - she tried for two weeks to see if it would be fixed and then gave up on Farmtown.

The black box is the one that pops up when you go to the marketplace - it says that you are connecting and then says the server name. It's not the box that gives you a choice to work off line. I am online - that's not a problem. My farm just doesn't connect to a server where there are other people.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 25 2020, 06:18 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Swafford View Post
Here's the link to my farm http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6023&farm_ix=0

I can't see anyone in either market place or the Inn all day now. I have a friend who has had this problem for several months now - she tried for two weeks to see if it would be fixed and then gave up on Farmtown.

The black box is the one that pops up when you go to the marketplace - it says that you are connecting and then says the server name. It's not the box that gives you a choice to work off line. I am online - that's not a problem. My farm just doesn't connect to a server where there are other people.
Hi Jamie Swafford,

I have moved your post to the thread related to your issue with the Markets.
We always keep related posts together so it's easier to find information for a particular subject.

Thank you for your farm link, most helpful

I've had a look at your data and the problem is that your language in the game is not set to one of the common languages where most of the players are so you need to go and change that.

Please on the Preferences icon at the top right of the game screen, where you would go to show or hide crops trees etc and look at the bottom of the Preferences window.

For the English markets it needs to be set to either English (US) or English (UK). When you have done that remember to save the change by clicking on the green check mark. Then please reload your game and try the markets again.

Please also ask your friend to check their language in the game as well and see if it's the same problem. If it's not they will need to post here with their farm link for us to take a look.
Old Nov 30 2020, 01:50 PM

Default empty trading market

hi

i tried all resetting the language en/ger delete all caches
a general reset of chrome
i think similar like you its a redirection fail between the languages
but i have no ideas what i can do
because this bug comes overnight without my changings...............
i hope it will work with the new platform or anytime.......whatever

nothing helpls

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...345&farm_ix=41
Old Nov 30 2020, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffaloboy View Post
hi

i tried all resetting the language en/ger delete all caches
a general reset of chrome
i think similar like you its a redirection fail between the languages
but i have no ideas what i can do
because this bug comes overnight without my changings...............
i hope it will work with the new platform or anytime.......whatever

nothing helpls

Hi buffaloboy

I am sorry this is happening to you and that all suggestions didnt work but there is nothing more we can do through the forums.

You have to contact Support team to let them check on your problem.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Nov 30 2020, 02:25 PM

Default empty trading market

hi

i do that via form on farmtown game and email direct all
twice but no any responce
normal you have a good support

tino
Old Nov 30 2020, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffaloboy View Post
hi

i do that via form on farmtown game and email direct all
twice but no any responce
normal you have a good support

tino
I'm on line with Support at this moment and the last ticket from you is from October 9. They answered you but then they didnt get a reply. They didnt get a private message or an email using gmail.

Please follow the instructions I gave you in my previous response and contact them again.
Let us know if you get the automatic response in your email address. Remember to check your spam folder in case the email is considered as spam.

EDIT TO ADD: Also check if you have your email set to exclusive, if so, then it will cut out junk as it will only allow emails from contacts only

Last edited by marymarcel; Nov 30 2020 at 02:45 PM.
Old Dec 02 2020, 08:00 PM

Default Wondering

Why is it that when I want to buy some fish, at trading market place--that what is listed is not what you get? For example it tells me that I can get 7445 Salmon and when someone sells it to me--that amount is only like 8? That is really misleading and unfair to have one amount and you get another amount. I have a screen shot of the amount but I am trying to figure out how to post it here so that you can see it.
Old Dec 02 2020, 08:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellzfury View Post
Why is it that when I want to buy some fish, at trading market place--that what is listed is not what you get? For example it tells me that I can get 7445 Salmon and when someone sells it to me--that amount is only like 8? That is really misleading and unfair to have one amount and you get another amount. I have a screen shot of the amount but I am trying to figure out how to post it here so that you can see it.
Hi hellzfury,
I moved your post to the subject threade about the trading markets. I am not sure where you are seeing it tell you that you will get 7445 salmon. The limit is set in the following way:
"Trading limits are calculated based on your farms production capacity, so if you can generate a yield of 500,000 crops from your farms your trading limit for crops will be 1% of 500,000 = 5,000 crops. If you can generate a yield of 400 salmons from your waters your trading limit for salmon will be 1% of 400 = 4 salmons"
So to be able to buy 7445 you would have to have the farm cash lake with boat in a huge quantity. You would have to be getting a production of 744,5oo salmon every time you fished.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 03 2020, 10:40 AM

Default here is the screenshot I think

Inaccessable outside links removed

Last edited by Taz D; Dec 04 2020 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Outside links not allowed

Tags
avatar status colors, can't chat, can't message, can't type, change language, job market, market icons, market place, messages, no-one in market, status colors, stuck messages, trade market