Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 08 2011, 04:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance75231 View Post
is anyone having a problem requesting ingrediates. I posted at 2 am, than i posted again at about 11:30am and just posted about 30 minutes ago. it says that you can get ingrediates every 3 hours...people have sent me ingridients and have not received anything. any suggestions...

I have had the same thing happen to me.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Apr 08 2011, 04:03 PM
Account Not Linked

Angry Myspace= unwanted stepchild

Well it appears that requesting ingredients is a facebook ONLY feature, just like asking for help "producing faster" in facilities.

MAN THAT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

The plus sign buttons dont do anything at all on myspace, so maybe you outta include that info in the first post so the thread doesnt get bombed with posts about it not working on myspace
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Old Apr 08 2011, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmslagle View Post
Hire multiple doesn't seem to work quite right yet. worker only had harvest and plow tools, so i selected those two options, but they did not get a request. maybe the employer could get feedback saying that person is not eligible instead of sitting and wondering why no one is accepting jobs.
It works! They have to go into the tool box, and to the extended tool bar to be able to use all tools with the hire multiple option.
Over 7.5 Billion coins
Avid Farmer since September 17,2009
Farm Town Addict!
Old Apr 08 2011, 04:14 PM

I am on Facebook and was told I had already gotten my 250,000 coins in the last 3 hours. However, I have not made a request in over 5 hours. Is the clock on real time or FT time? (Thanks for the upgrade!)
Old Apr 08 2011, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy Snowbird View Post
I am on Facebook and was told I had already gotten my 250,000 coins in the last 3 hours. However, I have not made a request in over 5 hours. Is the clock on real time or FT time? (Thanks for the upgrade!)
that is what i am gettting too....hopefully the Devlopers are working on this
Old Apr 08 2011, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraceyMush View Post
You do NOT lose anything by clicking to send ingredients to your neighbours. lt's a gift the same as from the gift page EXCEPT, you get a gift too. 50% (?) of what you send comes to your gift box as well.
These gifts go directly into the gift box. No need to accept from the request page.
Sounds boring? You don't have to do it. lt's a way for people to get things they either haven't grown yet or to get things they can't get - like honey for ice cream if you don't have the bee factory!

l have a question too - how many hours does it take for the cinnamon trees to regrow? Seems like it takes longer every day.
takes about 2 days for the cinnamon trees
Old Apr 08 2011, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post

I have had the same thing happen to me.
Ihope the developers find this and are working on this, other wise the updates are wonderful
Old Apr 08 2011, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
New update is great. Thanks for all your hard work. One probably stupid question, that I've been wondering about for a while. Can you use the bigger harvesters (4x4, 5x5) to harvest multiple crops at a time? For instance, I have several one row crops, and it would be awesome if I could just run that 5x5 over five rows of different crops. Anyone who knows the answer, thanks.

Absolutely.... the big tools span a big area, and any crops under that area are history.

enjoy
Old Apr 08 2011, 04:54 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Can someone please explain to me how to use these new faclities. I have the supermarket and the movie theater.....thank you!
Old Apr 08 2011, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindya View Post
Can someone please explain to me how to use these new faclities. I have the supermarket and the movie theater.....thank you!
Hi Cindy, you put your already made ingredients in the facility. For example, the Banquet Hall.. you would put in the cheese cake from the bakery in that particular facility.. Unfortunately, your friends can't help produce faster at the moment. I hope that helps.

Farming since March 12, 2009

“Love the life you live, live the life you love". ~Bob Marley

“A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself”. ~ Jim Morrison
Closed Thread