Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 08 2011, 10:33 PM
Account Not Linked

I have not been able to use the "hire multiple" option. The workers tell me they do not receive a request. I click Hire Multiple then choose harvest and plow and then choose the farm. It says "sent hire request", but they never get it. I then have to hire them to old way and it works fine. I have cleared call cache and used different browsers. Any suggestions? I have seen several people say the same thing, but I can't seem to find any reponse.
Old Apr 08 2011, 10:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dansd111 View Post
I have not been able to use the "hire multiple" option. The workers tell me they do not receive a request. I click Hire Multiple then choose harvest and plow and then choose the farm. It says "sent hire request", but they never get it. I then have to hire them to old way and it works fine. I have cleared call cache and used different browsers. Any suggestions? I have seen several people say the same thing, but I can't seem to find any reponse.
It works fine for me and my friends. Tested it out on friend and she harvested/plowed no problem and same for me.

What server are you on?
Old Apr 08 2011, 10:47 PM

You can post up to 3 times every 3 hours.
You can receive up to 250,000 coins worth of ingredients every 3 hours.

I either don't understand it, or it doesn't work correctly. It has been over 3 hours now and I still can't get anymore. I had my husband post for something to see and it claimed he got it, but still said I didn't because I had my 250,000 worth for the 3 hour period. Also, does it take awhile to get it. He refreshed and it didn't show. I think it would be nice if there was some sort of notification saying so and so sent you the ingredients.
Also, something that gives you an idea of whether you can receive anymore. I am assuming I probably posted and had already reached my limit. I have no idea how many people clicked on my posts, and even if I did, I wouldn't know the value of what was sent without too much figuring.
Old Apr 08 2011, 10:55 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaSue View Post
You can post up to 3 times every 3 hours.
You can receive up to 250,000 coins worth of ingredients every 3 hours.

I either don't understand it, or it doesn't work correctly. It has been over 3 hours now and I still can't get anymore. I had my husband post for something to see and it claimed he got it, but still said I didn't because I had my 250,000 worth for the 3 hour period. Also, does it take awhile to get it. He refreshed and it didn't show. I think it would be nice if there was some sort of notification saying so and so sent you the ingredients.
Also, something that gives you an idea of whether you can receive anymore. I am assuming I probably posted and had already reached my limit. I have no idea how many people clicked on my posts, and even if I did, I wouldn't know the value of what was sent without too much figuring.
Thanks for that info, sent it on to the devs as we've lots of reports similar to this
Old Apr 08 2011, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesdreher View Post
Well, you finally got me to buy the stone windmill, something I didn't think I'd ever want. It allowed me to free up half a farm since I don't need to dedicate a whole farm to wheat anymore. Yippee! I think the request ingredient feature is a bit buggy yet, but it shows real promise. Good work!
How do you figure that? It takes more wheat to fill up the stone windmill than it does the red one so how do you get by with a smaller wheat field?
Old Apr 08 2011, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farm Girl Tammy View Post
I posted earlier this morning that I purchased the log truck and put it into storage but poof it's gone. Can someone please look into this for me? 30fc is a lot to pay for a tool and then have it disappear altogether before I even get to use it.
My wife did the same thing but with the new harvester... Found she could not use it and thought it was gone but I found it hiding on one of her farms...
Old Apr 08 2011, 11:28 PM

I like the "Publish for help" feature. It is so cool, and the one that helps get 50% too for helping. I like Farm Town because there are so many ways for players to make good money. Satisfaction quaranteed. Heeeheee!!

Sandie Angel
Old Apr 08 2011, 11:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
How do you figure that? It takes more wheat to fill up the stone windmill than it does the red one so how do you get by with a smaller wheat field?

The stone windmill used to take more wheat to fill up then the red one did but now that is not the case. The red used to take 2 hours/batch now it only takes 30 minutes/batch so the wheat requirement is the same for both windmills. What has also changed is the stone windmill will give you 15 bags of flour for 10 fields of wheat. The read windmill is still 10 wheat fields gives 5 bags of flour. So the stone windmill will let you plant less wheat then before.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Apr 09 2011, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post

The stone windmill used to take more wheat to fill up then the red one did but now that is not the case. The red used to take 2 hours/batch now it only takes 30 minutes/batch so the wheat requirement is the same for both windmills. What has also changed is the stone windmill will give you 15 bags of flour for 10 fields of wheat. The read windmill is still 10 wheat fields gives 5 bags of flour. So the stone windmill will let you plant less wheat then before.
Which is awesome...

Farming since March 12, 2009

“Love the life you live, live the life you love". ~Bob Marley

“A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself”. ~ Jim Morrison
Old Apr 09 2011, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlene113 View Post
I quit playing FT and played the Zinga game for awhile. Back to FT and love it, love it. So nice not to have pop ups every 10 seconds. Now to get my friends back so I get more much needed gifts.
except for the annoying work on others farms because a disaster of some kind happened.

that comes up every few seconds.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Closed Thread