Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 16 2012, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah1979 View Post
And what a GREAT job you did on it!! All color-coded, and alphabetized and especially helpful for new players...what levels are needed for certain facilities!

Now, if new players (or experienced ones that don't have a facility) would just go there and READ, most of their questions would be answered!!

Thanks SO MUCH for all that hard work!!

Deborah
Well said Deborah! People just do NOT read...they just complain! I appreciate the great job the Devs are doing and when a glitch comes along I know they will fix it as soon as they can! Thanks again Devs for giving us so much fun!
Old Mar 16 2012, 03:56 PM

Default Green Sprinkler

Either I'm hallucinating, or I have misunderstood, or my new Green Sprinkler isn't working properly.

Twice now I've planted Black Beans and watered them to come back less than twelve hours later and find them withered.

Shouldn't their life be extended for 24 hours? Or have I misunderstood?

Anyone else having a problem?
Old Mar 16 2012, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
May i just remind everyone that the developers would like to hear all feedback... good or bad. Thanks
I think all is good (Except for the PayPal-trouble when I need to buy more FC. The way i do it these days, is that I have to ask my friend in Norway buy so and so many 250FC-crds and send me,. . . and I send her money to do so! Otherwise; with 13 farms, it would be very, vry nice to have other trees to decorate the newest farms with.

Only farming-game I play is FT. . . after being bored and annoyed with "the other" one. Devs, you're doing a great job!!!

I have some new ideas (time-saving, as well). Will be back with them later.

Regards
Simera, Cyprus/Norway

Last edited by Simera; Mar 16 2012 at 05:29 PM.
Old Mar 16 2012, 04:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by truckie547 View Post
Ok this game is starting to SUCK... i have harvested sunflowers for one of my quests and am not getting credit for it and this issue has been long going.... same with wheat... went to my wifes farm last night and picked over 20 wheat and got credit for 6... just picked 25 sunflowers off of my farm and NOTHING.
Did you harvest the sunflowers or did you hire someone to harvest them? You have to harvest them yourself.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 16 2012, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satis View Post
Either I'm hallucinating, or I have misunderstood, or my new Green Sprinkler isn't working properly.

Twice now I've planted Black Beans and watered them to come back less than twelve hours later and find them withered.

Shouldn't their life be extended for 24 hours? Or have I misunderstood?

Anyone else having a problem?
Mine works great! If I had not had it I wouldn't have got to plant the 2 hour and 4 hour crops that I did last night. There was still plenty of time left when I got on here.
Old Mar 16 2012, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImajeanB View Post
Mine works great! If I had not had it I wouldn't have got to plant the 2 hour and 4 hour crops that I did last night. There was still plenty of time left when I got on here.
Thanks. I've just planted a whole lot more 4 hour crops and watered them with the green sprinkler. I shall report back in the morning!

When it does work, it will be such a blessing.
Old Mar 16 2012, 09:35 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

5. Green Mobile Sprinkler (FC) (Available now): If you already own the Orange Sprinkler you can buy this Green Sprinkler to extend the 'Gone to Waste' time of your crops. This tool will replace your Orange Sprinkler. Here are the rules:

- For Crops with Maturity equal or less than 1 -> Add 24h to the current Gone to Waste time
- For Crops with Maturity higher than 1 -> Add 48h to the current Gone to Waste time

-----------------

trying to understand this new sprinkler before i go all out and buy it.......is that maturity of 1 meaning one hour?? or one day??? also if you already used the red sprinkler can you then use the green one also on the same crop ?? i apologize if i am just not finding this already mentioned here.......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 16 2012, 10:23 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
5. Green Mobile Sprinkler (FC) (Available now): If you already own the Orange Sprinkler you can buy this Green Sprinkler to extend the 'Gone to Waste' time of your crops. This tool will replace your Orange Sprinkler. Here are the rules:

- For Crops with Maturity equal or less than 1 -> Add 24h to the current Gone to Waste time
- For Crops with Maturity higher than 1 -> Add 48h to the current Gone to Waste time

-----------------

trying to understand this new sprinkler before i go all out and buy it.......is that maturity of 1 meaning one hour?? or one day??? also if you already used the red sprinkler can you then use the green one also on the same crop ?? i apologize if i am just not finding this already mentioned here.......
its 1 day dear. and when you buy the green sprinkler, only the brown one(to use if you only want your flowers watered normally or visit neighbours and water their flowers) and the green sprinkler will show in the toolbox...its well worth the money, I plant all crops on my quest farm...from 2 hr to 4 day..plant them and they are all ready for the next mornings quest...best thing they have come out with yet!!! congrats Devs...LUV IT!!!!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 16 2012, 11:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Just to see if I understand the green sprinkler right:

Say I plant raspberries and water them with the green sprinkler then come back 24 hours later. Will they be ready for harvest or will they be withered?
Old Mar 17 2012, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corn Farmer View Post
Just to see if I understand the green sprinkler right:

Say I plant raspberries and water them with the green sprinkler then come back 24 hours later. Will they be ready for harvest or will they be withered?
Hi, I haven't tried it but you should have 26 hours from time of planting until they wither
Closed Thread