Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 17 2023, 01:00 PM

on one of the accounts i registering when go to do the access fb info for the backup keep getting an error message ... is this a problem will i still be able to access her farms,, i keep them up for her ....i will not forget or lose access to the email i registered or the pw
Old Mar 17 2023, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
on one of the accounts i registering when go to do the access fb info for the backup keep getting an error message ... is this a problem will i still be able to access her farms,, i keep them up for her ....i will not forget or lose access to the email i registered or the pw
Hi JNelson

The only way for you to enter the farms is by typing the email address and password you registered for that account.

The access to the email address you registered for that account when started facebook is only an extra security. If you are getting an error in facebook then you need to solve it with facebook.
Old Mar 17 2023, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi JNelson

The only way for you to enter the farms is by typing the email address and password you registered for that account.

The access to the email address you registered for that account when started facebook is only an extra security. If you are getting an error in facebook then you need to solve it with facebook.
I suspect she has somthing not allowed in the FB settings,,, just wanted to be was all okay without doing the FB backup.... one more day registration to go and she is all set
Old Mar 17 2023, 01:21 PM

Quote:
I suspect she has somthing not allowed in the FB settings,,, just wanted to be was all okay without doing the FB backup.... one more day registration to go and she is all set

Ok, doing the registration and the verification then she is ok for the new web site.
Old Mar 18 2023, 05:29 PM

Default new site for farmtown

i just visited the slashkey site where farmtown will go. I have one question, sometimes my sister (who also plays) needs me to come to her site and load her factories/facilities. from what i see there is no way to log out of my farm and get on hers. am i missing something or are we going to be limited to one site?
Old Mar 18 2023, 05:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandm View Post
i just visited the slashkey site where farmtown will go. I have one question, sometimes my sister (who also plays) needs me to come to her site and load her factories/facilities. from what i see there is no way to log out of my farm and get on hers. am i missing something or are we going to be limited to one site?
Hi Grandm,
Your sister would need to complete the registration for her farms. Then if she gives you her registration information then you would be able to log into either your account or hers. The website is not completed yet so be patient while they are still working on getting it all set up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 19 2023, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Jerry,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the registration.
If you see the verification again tomorrow it does state in it how many more days.

Every post you have asked about this has been answered in this thread.
As far as when we will switch to the new site only the developers know when it will be ready for us. They don't tell us before announcing things in the forums.
yesterday LOGIN 4 more days this morning still 4 more days .i would like to know how many more 4 days i got left
Old Mar 19 2023, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry63925 View Post
yesterday LOGIN 4 more days this morning still 4 more days .i would like to know how many more 4 days i got left
Hi jerry

Did you ever click in the red text Update your Registration in the verification pop up?

If you did that and you changed your email address and/or password OR you clicked there by mistake, then you started the verification process again.

You only have to register once, and then after that, you will get the verification pop up to type the same email address and password you used to register during 5 times.
Old Mar 19 2023, 04:20 PM

I need to change the email on one of my accounts and the pop up is not coming up,, i had not done all 5 yes i think only 2 at the very most... what can i do?
Old Mar 19 2023, 04:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I need to change the email on one of my accounts and the pop up is not coming up,, i had not done all 5 yes i think only 2 at the very most... what can i do?
Hi JNelson,
There is nothing you can do about it at this time. There isn't a way set up to change anything after the verification has been done.It would not have stopped at 2 verifications.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
link email, login