Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 19 2023, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi JNelson,
There is nothing you can do about it at this time. There isn't a way set up to change anything after the verification has been done.It would not have stopped at 2 verifications.
so i will lose that account when slashkey changes over?
i did do the FB back up guess i can get into that way,,, can we change the email at that time to a new one
Old Mar 19 2023, 04:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
so i will lose that account when slashkey changes over?
i did do the FB back up guess i can get into that way,,, can we change the email at that time to a new one
Hi JNelson,

No you won't lose that account as long as you remember what email address you used as the username and the password. What the developers set up to allow changing it we will not know until they tell us.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 19 2023, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi jerry

Did you ever click in the red text Update your Registration in the verification pop up?

If you did that and you changed your email address and/or password OR you clicked there by mistake, then you started the verification process again.

You only have to register once, and then after that, you will get the verification pop up to type the same email address and password you used to register during 5 times.
not sure of red dot but my email has not changed i been doing this at least 7 days straight in a row if not more
Old Mar 19 2023, 05:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry63925 View Post
not sure of red dot but my email has not changed i been doing this at least 7 days straight in a row if not more
Hi Jerry,
You should be entering the email address and password in the Verification pop up and then click on the blue button Verify Login. Do not click on the Red text that says update your registration. If you are clicking on the red text then you are starting all over in the registration.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 19 2023, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Hi Jerry,
You should be entering the email address and password in the Verification pop up and then click on the blue button Verify Login. Do not click on the Red text that says update your registration. If you are clicking on the red text then you are starting all over in the registration.
look everyone is saying this and i REPEAT i have been doing that yesterday it said i had 4 more days this morning it said 4 more days. if i Log in Monday it says 4 more days im going to post again.. if nobody knows the answer just say so. i would think somebody would have a clue of what it is

im not trying to be a but about all this i am looking for answers i have the email i use for farm town since i started. i have used the very same p.w every time

Last edited by jerry63925; Mar 19 2023 at 08:17 PM.
Old Mar 19 2023, 08:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
look everyone is saying this and i REPEAT i have been doing that yesterday it said i had 4 more days this morning it said 4 more days. if i Log in Monday it says 4 more days im going to post again.. if nobody knows the answer just say so. i would think somebody would have a clue of what it is

im not trying to be a but about all this i am looking for answers i have the email i use for farm town since i started. i have used the very same p.w every time
Hi Jerry,
Please contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Mar 19 2023, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Hi Jerry,
Please contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
i will give it another shot in the morning. but i havecontaced them over this. no offense i feel like i am hitting a brick wall
Old Mar 19 2023, 08:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
i will give it another shot in the morning. but i havecontaced them over this. no offense i feel like i am hitting a brick wall
Hi Jerry,
Are you getting both of these pop ups every morning:

If so then you are reregistering every day. You should only get the second one every day after the first one.
Old Mar 23 2023, 04:30 AM

Default Issues registering my Farmtown

Hi I have been trying to register my Farms for the new FarmTown.com. I've done it many times it has gone down to 4times left and every day i'm getting the same wrong email or password message. I've repeated over and over again, but getting nowhere. email address is my main email and used every day. password is correct each time I've done it. I've even tried registering it on my partners laptop, which has never been used for FarmTown. What am i doing wrong. :'( please help. i don't want to lost my farms.

Jayne (Sunnie Sunflower)
my Facebook user id is... 1283719461

Last edited by Jayne Machray; Mar 23 2023 at 04:50 AM.
Old Mar 23 2023, 06:30 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayne Machray View Post
Hi I have been trying to register my Farms for the new FarmTown.com. I've done it many times it has gone down to 4times left and every day i'm getting the same wrong email or password message. I've repeated over and over again, but getting nowhere. email address is my main email and used every day. password is correct each time I've done it. I've even tried registering it on my partners laptop, which has never been used for FarmTown. What am i doing wrong. :'( please help. i don't want to lost my farms.

Jayne (Sunnie Sunflower)
my Facebook user id is... 1283719461
Hi Jayne,

I have moved your post to the thread about issues with registering.

Thank you for your ID.

You will get that issue when the details are not typed in exactly the same as when you entered the details in the first very large Securing your access to your FarmTown farm! Window.

It can be something like a space where there should not be one, an extra or missing digit, character or symbol in either the email line OR the password line.

As the window is showing 4 days, then you have typed the email and password you used correctly in the smaller window on a previous occasion.

I am not seeing a problem with the email address you used, it is identical to the one you used for the forum. As this is a public forum, we can not post any details you used in a post and we also discourage anyone from providing details like that in a post on the forum.

Please try this. When you see the smaller window shown below:
If there is an email showing, make sure that you delete everything showing in that line and then and type your email in again.

Then click on the red eye next to the password line, to turn it black so that you can see exactly what you are typing in for the password to make sure that is also correct.

Take your time to make sure that everything is typed correctly before you click on Verify Login.

If that still doesn't work then may have to start registration again. Full details on registration and how to restart registration can be found by clicking on this link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6531050

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
link email, login