Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 11 2013, 01:26 PM

Global Ingredients blank screen. Windows 7 pro, Firefox 23.0
Old Aug 11 2013, 01:43 PM

Default global ingredients blank screen/screen freezes

Hi, I use windows 7. The global ingredient brings up blank screen and freezes screen. I have tried it on IE,Comodo Dragon,Chrome,Iron and no luck.

Thx
Wesley Carter

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0883&farm_ix=0
Old Aug 11 2013, 02:09 PM

Guys please now after the update I run out of Cow milk never before had that problem
Old Aug 11 2013, 03:17 PM

blank screen for me too and I use windows 7 IE 10, it worked on the night you updated us. now just blank
Old Aug 11 2013, 05:04 PM

That 'Ingredient Planner Improvements' doesn't work for me in either Chrome or IE. I also do know I have a lot of stuff, hawever, I also know that many have more stuff tham I.
Old Aug 11 2013, 05:48 PM

i just have to tell ya, i think this was a GREAT update!! turbo tools are excellent! my ingredients planner for all the facs works just fine, and that is BRILLIANT!!! i havent even had time to check out the bridges or people or other new items yet, i am so excited!!! WELL DONE, DEVS!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!

chrome,win7, WF5

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0145&farm_ix=0
Old Aug 11 2013, 06:43 PM

I am having trouble with the global ingredient planner. It is not a white screen, it looks nice, but not accurate. I don't know how many ingredients are not showing up, but I do know that cow milk and goat milk do not show up in the long list of ingredients. It I select the Dairy Processing Plants the two milks do not appear in the list. I have tried looking from 1 day to 1 year and milks don't show, therefore cannot get a feel on what is needed. If I go to just one of the facilities and use the individual planner, it DOES have the two milks in the list. But of course this is just one of the facilities that uses the milk. Does anyone have any ideas.
Old Aug 11 2013, 07:39 PM
Account Not Linked

I have not been able to work any of my neighbors posts today. I haven't had problems like this til today. Any idea what caused it? Thanks
Old Aug 11 2013, 07:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaddie View Post
I am having trouble with the global ingredient planner. It is not a white screen, it looks nice, but not accurate. I don't know how many ingredients are not showing up, but I do know that cow milk and goat milk do not show up in the long list of ingredients. It I select the Dairy Processing Plants the two milks do not appear in the list. I have tried looking from 1 day to 1 year and milks don't show, therefore cannot get a feel on what is needed. If I go to just one of the facilities and use the individual planner, it DOES have the two milks in the list. But of course this is just one of the facilities that uses the milk. Does anyone have any ideas.
I see the cow's milk but not the goat's milk or chicken. There may be others that we just haven't noticed but I feel it is part of the same problem, so just have to see what they find.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 11 2013, 07:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyoSugar View Post
I have not been able to work any of my neighbors posts today. I haven't had problems like this til today. Any idea what caused it? Thanks
Try clearing your memcache by clicking the link below in my signature, then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm if you have it open, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread