Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 21 2011, 12:21 AM

What a surprise!! Love the updates! Do agree about the flower shop and canned tuna.
Great work as always!!
Old Sep 21 2011, 12:50 AM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs up

awesome to get a surprise update ... thanks!
Old Sep 21 2011, 01:04 AM

Wonderful update, appreciate everything

of course there is a caveat....agree with need for more canned tuna and shrimp and truck production ESPECIALLY leather
Old Sep 21 2011, 01:09 AM
Account Not Linked

Only yesterday, I was wondering when the new update would be since the previous one was three weeks ago. And what do you know. I woke up this morning to some new releases
Thank you so much Raul. I love it, as always, especially the tools are great!
Old Sep 21 2011, 01:12 AM

25% will not help much.... and it not on all from open pit, and mine, love the help graphic mouse over, it tells all what you are out of.... and what you are overstocked in, so you (sk) should be able to figure it out... making stainless steel with 89 iron ore, and 11 Chromite do not require you to add 25 % to both, but to decrease the iron ore which runs out, or increase it my a 10 to one ratio ...

need a tool to be bought for FC that will double the output of the 7 day non workable facilities. ok, maybe one per each... at some level say 100 you can buy tool to double the open pit, mine. oil pump. fish farm. then later say 200 buy a second one to double again, (now producing 4x the original amount) for us that are so heavy into the game that you are too limited on the 7 day stock. (and burn it up in less than one day on one load of facilities. ) I ran out stocking 11 ceramic facilities from a week supply of 7 open pits. now they will sit idle all week waiting for the next week supply. clay brick and crystal ore is just too low for all the uses that it has. copper and stainless runs out if you put the farming tool and gardening tools to heavy use.

The ordering trailer more than doubled the semi, but why stop there... we need it for the others..... You can called the facilities new names like improved open pit, and advance open pit to show the new production levels.
Old Sep 21 2011, 01:23 AM

thank you. for the fantastic updates. making this game even better
wud it be possible to increase the milk production as i hav dairy sheds on all farms and still cant produce enuff milk for what i need. thank you

PS
increased cheese production wud be fantastic also

than you once again
Old Sep 21 2011, 01:25 AM

Hey Raul, the improvements to the storage window are FANTASTIC !! THANKS

Old Sep 21 2011, 01:28 AM

Thanks muchly, you've outdone yourselves again with another great surprise update
Old Sep 21 2011, 01:40 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

cool updates. Perhaps one day the new start all tools could be changed to where all you had to do is access that tool. Then every facility it has control over would open and a single click would start all production in all those facilities.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 21 2011, 02:11 AM

Of course I love this game, of course I love new updates WHAT I HATE:: WTH do I have to keep buying with hard earned cash to use on facilities I have been working forever. Why do I not get some kind of cash credit for having bought 2 loaders prior now I have to do it again, I have had fish farm since day one harvesting it twice daily now I have too spend 35 to pkg the **** fish. this is getting ridiculus. Spend more time fixing the glitches instead of figuring ways to screw the players. I am so close to done if I didn't already have thousands invested I darn sure would quit this minute,
Closed Thread