Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 08 2012, 10:52 AM

Actually, the train commerce was suppose to be released in the middle of May. My guess is they are having major issues with it and we may not see that part for a while longer (which means in dev's time a month or two). Do hope they do the rest of the updates today. Usually, late at night, sometimes in the afternoon for me.
Old Jun 08 2012, 10:57 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy Mariposa View Post
It's been "next week" for about 6 days now. So where are the new goodies?

-Impatient!
We all know the drill by now. When they say "tomorrow" it means about 2 - 3 days. When they say "next week", it probably means 2 - 3 weeks.

But, I know what you mean... I'm impatient too.
Old Jun 08 2012, 10:59 AM

This current Release came to us at 7:56PM EST on June 1 , 2012

It will be one week in 8... eight... hours

Anticipation... makes one weak.

Old Jun 08 2012, 11:06 AM

LOL@ StoneFace....getting weak here toooooo!
Old Jun 08 2012, 11:14 AM

On May 5, farms 1-5 were expandable to 30x30

On June 1, farms 6-10 were expandable to 30x30

The "track" record of releases has been to expand 11-? at the same time as a new farm is added.

It is quite possible that we will not see a farm #15 for another 3 weeks or so, and then the expansions of 11-15 to 30x30.

However

Last week it was stated that #15 and new levels would be included in the "next release"

confused? yeah, I am too

Tonight's train stuff might be considered the balance of the June 1 release, and not a real "New" release.... same with the crops and the Thai restaurant.

So, I will just anticipate the restaurant, the crops/trees... and hopefully the start of numerous train items. And I won't plan a theme/design for #15 at this time. (but I do have 25,000 plots ready for new crop planting, and a number of lots available with all utilities in place for the new facilities)

Trains.... gotta have some trains.
Old Jun 08 2012, 11:24 AM
Account Not Linked

Ok, it is friday, now where is the rest of the update they promised us last week??? I'm sooooooooooooo bored.
Old Jun 08 2012, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel70 View Post
Ok, it is friday, now where is the rest of the update they promised us last week??? I'm sooooooooooooo bored.
Im in limbo - cant finish rearranging my tree farm after expanding as no idea what the new tree will be - height or chop/harvest. Got several farms that need re-arranging but need to know how the new trains work and also multi-directional tracks.
Dont want to sell non-ingredients as might need them for new Facs.
Cant finish my town as need to know what size new Facs are etc etc etc............................................... .
Come on Devs please put us out of our misery!

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Jun 08 2012, 12:04 PM

Like someone wrote earlier ... I have FC that's burning a hole in my overalls!! Oh and for grins and giggles, when that new facility - nursing home will we have old people to set out front of the facility like they are getting ready to wonder off and we need the FT Po-Po to issue a "Missing Senior Alert" ?
Old Jun 08 2012, 12:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Im in limbo - cant finish rearranging my tree farm after expanding as no idea what the new tree will be - height or chop/harvest. Got several farms that need re-arranging but need to know how the new trains work and also multi-directional tracks.
Dont want to sell non-ingredients as might need them for new Facs.
Cant finish my town as need to know what size new Facs are etc etc etc............................................... .
Come on Devs please put us out of our misery!
Pretty much EXACTLY! I need to move trees but need to know how tall new ones are, dont want to seel ingredients, cant buy farm expansion and rework until i know if i need my coins for train which i highly doubt. Its too much wanted, it will be cash for sure and not even sure what to expect what it will be. Im taking my kids to the zoo tomorrow so wont be home at all to play so want to play today but no release yet ......lol. I could buy another expansion and rework that farm but no, i cant since i need to know my coins. I wish i knew if this stinking train was gonna be cash or coins. At least they told us ahead of time on the facilities. NOT patiently waiting.................
Old Jun 08 2012, 01:35 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

they lost them
Closed Thread