Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 01 2022, 06:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
wheres show user info link at?
Hi Larwin,
It is in the Show Names, same area where the Show Work Info button is.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 01 2022, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Larwin,
It is in the Show Names, same area where the Show Work Info button is.
thank you i got it now. have a good rest your day.
Old Sep 03 2022, 07:17 PM

Default marketplace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Thanks Raul!
I have gone the marketplace on FT to work for other farmers... For at least 4-5 days, there is no one there.... what's going on>??? ty Sharon
Old Sep 03 2022, 07:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyshar8 View Post
I have gone the marketplace on FT to work for other farmers... For at least 4-5 days, there is no one there.... what's going on>??? ty Sharon
Hi Sharon,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the markets as this is not related to the new release.

Do you possibly have KAMO installed as part of CCleaner? That can cause this problem. If so then you need to uninstall that.

Please make sure your browser and computer system is up to date.
Make sure you hae cookies and pop ups allowed in your browser settings. Instructions for those are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

Check the plug in the bar in the upper right corner and make sure it is showing green.

If those are all done and you still do not see anyone in either market, try changing your language in your preferences to another language, then click the green check mark. Restart your farms, then change you language back to English US, click the green check again and restart your farms again. Then go to the market and see if you see anyone there.

If that still does not work, please contact support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 12 2022, 09:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Default jobs market

When I go to the market for a job or hiring, there is nobody there.
Old Sep 12 2022, 09:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antoin57 View Post
When I go to the market for a job or hiring, there is nobody there.
Hi Antoin,
I moved your post to the thread about the markets.
Please make sure you are on-line when you go to the market. The plug in the tools in the upper right corner should be green.
If that is not it please provide your account ID. You can find that at the bottom of the page under your farms.
Old Sep 13 2022, 03:07 AM

I have been like others and very rarely do I see anyone in marketplace my chat window if I open it says joining room but it doesn't join I have tried all the things at t he beginning of this one to fix it but nothing works
Old Sep 13 2022, 05:13 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al's farm View Post
I have been like others and very rarely do I see anyone in marketplace my chat window if I open it says joining room but it doesn't join I have tried all the things at t he beginning of this one to fix it but nothing works
Hi Al's farm,

Do you use CCleaner? If you do, could you have installed and enabled Kamo? If you have please uninstall Kamo and then reboot your computer as that can cease problems with seeing farmers at market.

If it's not that please continue with the following:

When the market has finished loading, as long as there is a farmer there, the chat window will automatically open which helps you know when it's finished loading.

I have just loaded your farms then gone to market and there are plenty of farmers there at the moment. The chat window did open itself, I did not have to open it.

It's possible that you may have a slowdown with an internet connection.

A well as clearing browser caches, did you also check your browser needed updating and any computer updates were also done? If not please also do those.

Please also ty clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload, wait for your farms to finish loading everything you have showing on them and then try the market again.

Other things you can try when those are done if you need them:
  • Before you went to market, had you waited for all the times on your farms to show up before going? If not try turning off all your show items for things like crops trees, flowers facilities, reload the games and then go to market and see if loads faster
  • If that doesn't help also try going to the other market and back again?

• try different updated browsers and see if one performs better for you and you could try shutting everything down,

• turn off your router/modem for a few minutes then turn it back on, reboot the computer and see if that helps. If it doesn't and this started recently then you may have a temporary internet issue which you have to wait out.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 14 2022, 09:52 AM
Account Not Linked

My ID# 100000065404880
Old Sep 14 2022, 10:04 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antoin57 View Post
My ID# 100000065404880
Hi Antoin,
YOur language is set to the Netherlands. There may not be many using that setting. Please try changing it in your preferences to english -US and see if you see anybody in the markets.

If you are using the program CCleaner and have KAMO installed from that please disable and uninstall the KAMO as that will block you seeing anyone in the markets.