Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 15 2014, 06:55 AM

Default hiring

since the update i have not been able to hire for multiple farms. I also could not hire for single farms unless i checked all tasks..i wanted to hire to just harvest and plow and it would not let me.
Old Apr 15 2014, 07:00 AM

Can anyone remember how to swap a new tool into the shortcut bar? I know we were able to swap the more used ones with the lesser used ones into their spaces, but have no idea now how to swap the newer ones in. Have tried just dragging, but didn't work.

Old Apr 15 2014, 07:02 AM

All's good today.

Last edited by Mare Contrare; Apr 15 2014 at 07:09 AM.
Old Apr 15 2014, 07:06 AM

Talking

THIS - 3. Farm Selector Changes: Farms are now shaped like rectangle instead of diamonds, this should improve accuracy when selecting them with the mouse. - I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I got when this became apparent yesterday! It's the little things - as well as new goodies!!! THANK YOU RAUL and DEVS!!!!
Old Apr 15 2014, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Can anyone remember how to swap a new tool into the shortcut bar? I know we were able to swap the more used ones with the lesser used ones into their spaces, but have no idea now how to swap the newer ones in. Have tried just dragging, but didn't work.
You click on the little curved arrow at the top right Helen - then you get a box open with all the tools showing and the places they can be put at the bottom - then click on the tool you want and drag it where you want to put it and drop - hey presto. You have to actually click before you move the tool. Unless it is broken of course along with some other things on FT. Hope this makes sense

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****

Last edited by maggiel29; Apr 15 2014 at 07:25 AM.
Old Apr 15 2014, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
You click on the little curved arrow at the top right Helen - then you get a box open with all the tools showing and the places they can be put at the bottom - then click on the tool you want and drag it where you want to put it and drop - hey presto. You have to actually click before you move the tool. Unless it is broken of course along with some other things on FT. Hope this makes sense
Thanks Maggie. I've been kindly sorted by Inkdone. Thanks Inkdone, much appreciated. I hadn't done it in such a long time I forgot where the editor was

Old Apr 15 2014, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rab124 View Post
THIS - 3. Farm Selector Changes: Farms are now shaped like rectangle instead of diamonds, this should improve accuracy when selecting them with the mouse. - I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I got when this became apparent yesterday! It's the little things - as well as new goodies!!! THANK YOU RAUL and DEVS!!!!
Absolutely right. It is so often the little things that we love about game improvements isn't it?

Old Apr 15 2014, 07:36 AM

Angry quest

Thank you for the new updates and farm "21", but as usual there always seems to be glitches after new releases.

I started and completed a quest yesterday (Monday, 4/14) and the new quest indicator is showing a bog fat "0" for the day. I have gone completely out of my farma d refreshed many times, but still showing nothing. Thanks for all you do and for the help.
Old Apr 15 2014, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Thanks Maggie. I've been kindly sorted by Inkdone. Thanks Inkdone, much appreciated. I hadn't done it in such a long time I forgot where the editor was
No probs

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Apr 15 2014, 07:43 AM

When I work my facilities in the facility manager using the start button, the percentage on some facilities will change to 60 or 70 percent done as an example and show the amount, but if I click it again, it may go to 80 or 100 percent and the amount of product also changes, so if I only click it once and go on as before, I don't get the full percentage started. Also, please bring back the green pending and having the facility jump to the head of the list when at 100 %.

Other than those little problems, great release. Thanks
Closed Thread