Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 01 2015, 01:20 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
d) The operation of the chainsaw now works the same as the tree shaker and the flower harvester in the way that your mouse don't have to be on top of a ready to chop item to chop the next set of items.
I have been waiting for this for a LONG time! Can't wait for the farm to load so I can try it out! My choppy trees sometimes wait a long, long time for me to get to them, just because of the accuracy required. Yay! Thank you! :-)
Old Dec 01 2015, 05:51 AM

Hi all

From Raul's notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - December 1st, 1:20AM

- Last Year's Holiday Items
- Buying trees from the store now works like buying flowers, you can keep buying the same tree repeatedly without re-opening the store or using the Buy Multiple option in the item menu

- More consistency and optimizations for farming tools:
a) Remove progress bars from seeder, combines and plower
b) When plowing new fields on the grass there is no transparency and the real fields appears quickly
c) The operation of the harvester now works the same as the combines, plower and seeder, in the way that your mouse don't have to be on top of a ready to harvest item to harvest the next set of items
d) The operation of the chainsaw now works the same as the tree shaker and the flower harvester in the way that your mouse don't have to be on top of a ready to chop item to chop the next set of items
e) More optimizations when using the combines
Old Dec 01 2015, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Cornish Lil Princess

I dont have it but it seems to be in the upper right corner of the game screen, below of " suggested games". We think it is a new Facebook change but not all users have it yet.

As far as we know, it is for all games and users are using it to get neighbors, so we can only suggest to not give any information (email address, sensitive information etc) as you will leave yourselves open to spamming.
thanks marymarcel. When I eventually get mine I will disable mine
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Dec 01 2015, 03:43 PM

Hi Raul and team, please look at increasing the fiberglass sheets in the next release. Run 4 Construction factories and still run out
Old Dec 01 2015, 06:08 PM

Default Expired Facilities

I'm another one getting "this job invitation has expired" when I try to work a neighbor's facilities from my wall requests, despite it was posted within an hour before, and I know I haven't worked their facilities since, at least, yesterday.

-->I tried your suggestion of working from my neighbor's timeline. It worked!!!

The neighbor's service facilities worked from the wall requests.

And this has been going on, off and on, for a week or 2. Some requests worked, anyway.
Old Dec 02 2015, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Hi all

From Raul's notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - December 1st, 1:20AM

- Last Year's Holiday Items
- Buying trees from the store now works like buying flowers, you can keep buying the same tree repeatedly without re-opening the store or using the Buy Multiple option in the item menu

- More consistency and optimizations for farming tools:
a) Remove progress bars from seeder, combines and plower
b) When plowing new fields on the grass there is no transparency and the real fields appears quickly
c) The operation of the harvester now works the same as the combines, plower and seeder, in the way that your mouse don't have to be on top of a ready to harvest item to harvest the next set of items
d) The operation of the chainsaw now works the same as the tree shaker and the flower harvester in the way that your mouse don't have to be on top of a ready to chop item to chop the next set of items
e) More optimizations when using the combines
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally the chainsaw works like the tree shaker!!!!!!! You guys/gals/devs are awesome! And being able to buy multiple trees without extra clicks! Early Christmas for me!
Old Dec 02 2015, 01:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick_farmer View Post
I'm another one getting "this job invitation has expired" when I try to work a neighbor's facilities from my wall requests, despite it was posted within an hour before, and I know I haven't worked their facilities since, at least, yesterday.

-->I tried your suggestion of working from my neighbor's timeline. It worked!!!

The neighbor's service facilities worked from the wall requests.

And this has been going on, off and on, for a week or 2. Some requests worked, anyway.
This morning FARMTOWN WALL REQUEST CHROME I got 2 expires from a neighbor I know wouldn't post a expired . One neighbor her clients the farmer didn't show up. I could click on each farm it showed something loading but not sure what. I have one neighbor who is new for me,whose farms I can never do .
wonder why some neighbors I can do,and others I can't.

I just cleaned out my history ,did memecauche,to see if that helped,but it didn't.
Old Dec 02 2015, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
This morning FARMTOWN WALL REQUEST CHROME I got 2 expires from a neighbor I know wouldn't post a expired . One neighbor her clients the farmer didn't show up. I could click on each farm it showed something loading but not sure what. I have one neighbor who is new for me,whose farms I can never do .
wonder why some neighbors I can do,and others I can't.

I just cleaned out my history ,did memecauche,to see if that helped,but it didn't.

Hi Petuniaflower

When you get the expire message from the wall requests, did you try to work them from your friend timeline or from facebook homepage?
Old Dec 02 2015, 01:51 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Hi Petuniaflower

When you get the expire message from the wall requests, did you try to work them from your friend timeline or from facebook homepage?
I went to ones facebook page and could work his.. The other went to her page still can't work hers. Haven't from the very beginning of her being my neighbor for some reason.
Old Dec 02 2015, 02:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
I went to ones facebook page and could work his.. The other went to her page still can't work hers. Haven't from the very beginning of her being my neighbor for some reason.
The neighbor whose clients wouldn't work right,they did by going to her facebook.
Closed Thread